• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm watching The Lost Boys...

Briarmom

Bessie Robindale<br><font color=b26b70>Larry's bee
and I feel OLD!!

Have I aged as many years as Kiefer, Cory and Corey?:confused3

Don't waste your time watching Lost Boys 2 - it was a joke. Started out ok but quickly went down hill after that. Wish I could get that hour and half of my life back

Don't waste your time watching Lost Boys 2 - it was a joke. Started out ok but quickly went down hill after that. Wish I could get that hour and half of my life back

I've never seen that.
Apparently I was feeling nostalgic and added this to my Netflix queue. I'm glad I did, but I still feel old.:laughing:

I loved Lost Boys! I can't even remember how many times I saw it at the movies. Jason Patric-yum!(I didn't fall for Kiefer until Young Guns) Unfortunately I have aged right along with them:scared1:

It reminds me I need to look for the soundtrack-I wore that thing out waaaaay back when.

I loved Lost Boys! I can't even remember how many times I saw it at the movies. Jason Patric-yum!(I didn't fall for Kiefer until Young Guns) Unfortunately I have aged right along with them:scared1:

It reminds me I need to look for the soundtrack-I wore that thing out waaaaay back when.

THOU SHALT NOT BLAH.......THOU SHALT NOT BLAH....
You mean that soundtrack?:rotfl:

Oh Young Guns! My bff and I went to YG2 in the theater. Oh sweet adolescent love.:love:

OHHH I love that movie :love: :love:

You look Marvelous darling, just marvelous!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Clearly you have not seen me lately.:rotfl:

I actually met Billy Wirth at a charity tennis tournament ages ago. Nice guy. Very competitive. (and cute!). ;)

Ahh, The Lost Boys.

LOVED that one.

I'm a college prof, and my freshmen this semester are exactly half my age.

That would make me feel old, but college students think 25 is old. According to that logic, I've been old for over a decade. :rotfl:

I can't believe that it was filmed in 1987. It is one of our favorite movies. We have it on VHS. When we took a California vacation, we stopped in Santa Cruz and rode the roller coaster. One of my sons said, "This is Santa Carla, where the Lost Boys was filmed" I knew it looked familiar. We confirmed it with a shop keeper at a skate board store!

I have this movie... it was soooo one of my faves..
Both Coreys look awful now...

I loved the soundtrack... and still love this movie :)

When I was in the WDW College Program back in '88, I brought a VCR and my Mom sent me The Lost Boys when it came out on VHS. We had nightly midnight showings in my room (with WAY too many people!!). I loved that movie!! Many, many great memories. :goodvibes

So sad about Corey. And even Corey. :guilty:

"Death by stereo" :teeth: And I loved Grampa!

It's been several years since I've seen this movie but I've seen it many times.

Cool movie with as cool a soundtrack. Two INXS songs and two of my favorite covers -- Roger Daltrey doing "Don't Let the Sun Go Down On Me" and Echo and the Bunnymen doing "People Are Strange."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter