• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm watching Feb. rates just keep going up and up ...

bande

Mouseketeer
Is anyone else planning an early Feb.2012 trip from Buffalo to MCO? I keep watching the rates for my dates for Southwest and Jet Blue just keep going up. I can't lock into anything yet as the place we are staying at may change if our friend gets this new condo that they are buying. Not a sure thing yet and depending on which place we stay changes our dates. So frustrating to see the rates rising. Is this normal practice for the rates to start low go up and then go back down? I am still 6 months away from going but I am getting paranoid that the rates will be unaffordable by the time I can book them. Anyone else seeing this too?

Is anyone else planning an early Feb.2012 trip from Buffalo to MCO? I keep watching the rates for my dates for Southwest and Jet Blue just keep going up. I can't lock into anything yet as the place we are staying at may change if our friend gets this new condo that they are buying. Not a sure thing yet and depending on which place we stay changes our dates. So frustrating to see the rates rising. Is this normal practice for the rates to start low go up and then go back down? I am still 6 months away from going but I am getting paranoid that the rates will be unaffordable by the time I can book them. Anyone else seeing this too?

Directair out of Niagara Falls has a sale on now and return fares in Feb 2012 with taxes into Lakeland (closer to Tampa about 1hr rom Orlando) is $164.00. Sale is on until tomorrow Aug 7th using PromoCode OHSOLOW
http://www.visitdirectair.com/

but I can't book flights yet since accomodation not yet certain and will change dates to go. I'm also having trouble confirming car rental for Lakeland on both flight times. If they offer this deal again later on I will likely consider it since I should have car rental and accom. info. confirmed. Thanks for the heads up.

we are looking for flights for our Feb 2012 also. If anyone finds anything, please let me know as well.

We are looking at Feb too, and a couple of years ago, we got great rates, the week off or on Black Friday, which was 3 months before our trip. there was a 2 day sale right at the time and the rates were down alot(SW). So, not sure if that will happen anymore. I am still waiting to see if they go down because they are still quite high for February, but i will wait until Sept to decide

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter