I'm very new.....need help with photo show

1princessesmom

Mouseketeer
I'm just back today from our wonderful trip to WDW. I took over 400 pictures and would like to create a video photo slide show....with dissolving effects, etc. I'm very new at this and have no idea what the best software to do this is....or where to get it. Is there any available that has Disney effects? ANY help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! pixiedust:

Yes, there is one by Ulead called Disney Magic Artist DVD Picture Show. It retails for US$30 plus shipping. I'll PM you with the details.

I just saw the software tonight at Costco. I'm bummed because it is PC only.

Disney also offers the service at disneyphotomovie.com You can add your photopass photos and include them in the DVD from disney.

Could you please PM the details to me too. We will be going on a 4 day cruise in June and then spending 4 days at Disney. My husband got me a new camera for Christmas, so I will be the photographer, and I would be interested in this also.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter