Im Trading...

Well, I can offer you a tent room code for both black & gold ears. :)

I am interested in the Happiest Celebration and Invisability Pin. Let me know what you are looking for.

disvaclub92 said:
I am interested in the Happiest Celebration and Invisability Pin. Let me know what you are looking for.

well just like my last post make an offer!

I have a Hyena Pin if you would want to offer something from your list for it...

I am VERY interested in the wanted poster! What would you like in exchange?

Kristen (TheQueenmum on VMK)

Kewz1 said:
I am VERY interested in the wanted poster! What would you like in exchange?

Kristen (TheQueenmum on VMK)

im sorry but i already trading that with someone but if you like something else from my list let me know. once again i am sorry:( :guilty:

Jennie81994 said:
im sorry but i already trading that with someone but if you like something else from my list let me know. once again i am sorry:( :guilty:

Oops! No problem! :)

Kristen

Jennie81994 said:
Im trading the following items:

Invisibilty Magic

Peter Pan Hat

Happiest Celebration on Earth Pin

Princess Hat

River Starter Pack 1

Pink Huntsman's Heartless Hamper

Did I mention i will trade Lion Pin if you make an offer

Also I have black and gold ears if you want to make an offer

I want a seagull hat, hyena pin, inferno, and green flip flops even though i will never get them but just in case you want anything on my list... lol

Plz make an offer and take a look at my list

i want princess hat i'm giving snowman magic

Hi! I am interested in your pink heartless hamper. I can offer you a gold number generator or gold penny press, stitch teleporters, red saddle seat (all quest) or gold ears or the adventureland quest pin or frontierland quest pin.

Let me know if anything interests you. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter