• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm Too Excited to Sleep!

camdensmom

DIS Veteran
I seriously feel like the little kid in the commercial. It's now 5:19 a.m. I've been up since 3 am. Our flight is at 8. We stayed at the airport hotel last night and I am literally too excited to sleep.

This may put a damper on my plans for tonight's EMH, but who cares!

I'M TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP!!!!

I figure you'll still be on go for EMH tonight. You might crash tomorrow. HAVE FUN!:goodvibes

me too! our flight leaves at 11 and we're also going to the EMH tonight at the MK for the night time shows....lol
have a great trip!

I'm not leaving until Tuesday, but still not sleeping! Have fun at EMH, you'll get by on adreneline ... if you get a chance, let us know how it is!

I seriously feel like the little kid in the commercial. It's now 5:19 a.m. I've been up since 3 am. Our flight is at 8. We stayed at the airport hotel last night and I am literally too excited to sleep.

This may put a damper on my plans for tonight's EMH, but who cares!

I'M TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP!!!!

We're too excited to sleep:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b95oyhSd5ls&feature=related

I remember this commercial, it is cute.:thumbsup2

I hope you and your family have a fantastic and magical time!

I'm gonna be that way tonight.. our flight leaves at 0615 so we're leaving the house at 0430 (airports literally 10 minutes away). I don't think I'll sleep at all tonight!!

The last two night for me have been rough...and we still have 13 days before we leave!! I even had dreams last night that I upgraded my tickets to Aps and they didn't do my daughter's ticket so I was freaking out and then I got lost in a big crowd of people exiting the park. :rotfl2:

Have a wonderful trip and enjoy EMH tonight :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter