I'm too excited to sleep!!

MouseEarsJenny

DIS Veteran
:rotfl: Ever thought you might be a wreck by the time you actually get to your vacation? Cause I've got four more days until we leave, and I'm sittin' here at 2:30 AM TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP!!

Yup, I'm a dork. :dance3:

Actually, I figured something out. I'm not that excited to go, although I know it will be great. I'm BURSTING with excitement to TELL MY KIDS!!!

I just can't wait to see their little faces!! :goodvibes

I made a custom photo book for them that tells all about my son's kindergarten year (this is his graduation "present") and ends with "So Mommy and Daddy picked him up and said..." - next page - "We're going to Disney World!!"

:-) Then we get in the car and go.

MouseEarsJenny said:
I made a custom photo book for them that tells all about my son's kindergarten year (this is his graduation "present") and ends with "So Mommy and Daddy picked him up and said..." - next page - "We're going to Disney World!!"

How cute is that! :goodvibes They are going to die! I would love to see the looks on their faces. :rotfl2:

I am going to be wiped out, too, before we even arrive!! I haven't been able to sleep all week! I try to go to bed early, but I am too restless to fall asleep. Then, I am awake with the sun and I can't go back to sleep! How will I make it until we leave on Sunday??? :yay:

MouseEarsJenny said:

That is so so special, and mommy and daddy are going to be the greatest, make sure you have a camera ready, we have to see this, Have a wonderful trip....

That is so awesome. I would love to see the looks on thier faces too! How priceless. I could never keep a secret that long.

Im the same way.. I dont know I do this every trip tho and somehow I get this adreniline and dont need much sleep..I want to go, go the whole time we are there.. I am always the first up and getting everyone else up..I do crash when we get home tho, I can go to bed around 4 in the afternoon and sleep until the next day..lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter