I'm the new girl....

angbatiato

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone

My name is Andrea..DH is Drew and we have 3 y/o...Julie...who was a foster baby that my parents took care of...now my parents are getting custody and me and DH are her co-parents I guess. She calls everybody Mommy these days :)

Anyway...before I put my siggie together I didn't realize how many trips I've made to WDW...I surprised myself..lol...the majority of times I went, my ex-boyfriend took me....now I'm married to my wonderful DH Drew and I thought it was about time to go back to the castle and take Drew and Julie with me. So I convinced my parents to send us to WDW as a Christmas gift and we leave from ewr on 1/7/06...and we're staying for 6 nights at Pop Century. Also...my brother and his girlfriend have jumped on board and are coming with us. We are using the Dining Plan...my first time....and I'm excited. I never actually got to plan the trips with my ex...but I definitely think I did a good job for doing it on my own! We booked thru DreamsUnlimited with Merrie.

Anyways, hope to meet lots of nice people 'round here, hopefully help answer some questions and get some of my own answered also.

:sunny: Just know that you are going to have a good time
on this board. We have been to Disney more than 20
times and planning to go again in May. Hope you had a
great Thanksgiving
Shirley :goodvibes

WOW you are well versed in WDW trips....I'm sure you will be able to teach everyone around the Dis a thing or two with your extensive trip knowledge. Welcome aboard. :wave2:

hi,
WELCOME to the dis!!there are a ton of great people here.don't be afarid to ask anything about disney here,you find you get your question answered quick!!have a great day!!

WELCOME to the DIS Board - you will find it is lots of fun and you can find loads of information on anything

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter