I'm The King Of The World

Aisling

<font color=darkorchid>Where your mind goes, your
Where's the best "I'm the king of the world" spot on the Magic?? I know it's corny, but I've always wanted to do this, ever seeing The Titanic!

Deck 9 Overlook, or on deck 10 in front (walk around the side and go forward) of Wide World of Sports (net) area.

I snaped my Avatar picture when Mickey and Minnie were not looking last cruise! J/K :rotfl2:

(---------------

MSWint said:
Deck 9 Overlook, or on deck 10 in front (walk around the side and go forward) of Wide World of Sports (net) area.

Yeah, go on around and past the sports/basketball area. Be prepared: it is VERY windy. LOL.

It's a lot of fun at night at sea ... but as Skywalker suggests, it is very windy. Since there is no "pole" to hold you back (only a 3 rail railing) I would NOT suggest climbing too high up on the railing after a few too many margaritas. :rolleyes1

I took this pic of my sister in law doing the "king of the world" pose from secret Deck 7 aft....we were all cracking up!!!

kingoftheworld.jpg

MJ

GoofyFD, your avatar shows exactly where I want to do my king of the world!

MJ, thanks for posting the photo...too cute!

Aisling said:

MJ, thanks for posting the photo...too cute!

Yes, but you can't get there. That is by the crew pool and guests aren't allowed down there.

Aisling said:

Just keep in mind that you can't get anywhere near the actual bow of the Magic or Wonder. That's why the suggestions have been to try deck 9 or deck 10.

Actually, a while back I read someplace (and saw pictures) of guests using the crew pool on one of the DCL ships. One of the regular pools was out of comission for the cruise (I think it was the Goofy pool) so they were allowing guests to use the crew pool.

So now you just have to figure out how to put the Goofy pool out of comiision, so that they open up the crew pool and then you can get your real "King of the World" pose

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter