"I'M STUCK IN DISNEY!!!!!!!!" A Delightfully Unliveable TR ~ NEW TR 9/27!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember that rain storm. Since we had checked in at 2:30 in the morning and then gotten up at 7:00 to go to HS, my mom and I were napping when it started so that we would have some energy at MNSSHP. I remember waking up and being like "why is everything WET!". Luckily it was out first of two so we weren't too worried about the rain.

Hello there :) I read your previous TR and got caught up with this recent one yesterday. Love your writing style, I feel as if I'm right there with you while reading and well your are just too funny:laughing:.
I was inspired to post a reply here today because while I was out at a shopping center they started playing MMMBop and I thought of you right away.

Looking forward to more of this TR. And um WOW you already have another trip coming up:yay: That is just too awesome:yay::yay::yay:

I'm glad Tall Guy showed RUDE CM who is boss! Like, that is just ridiculous!

If they get rid of WPE, I will be furious.

DTD is so dangerous. How can you not some hundreds of dollars there?!

The last TWO times I went to Via Napoli, I have had a waitress. Like ew. Do they not know the reason we go there? Come on now.

Lia,

Maybe you'll be consoled to know that I just got back from seeing the Tangled area in MK, and is more than just restrooms. I also has a lovely seating area of rustic tables and chairs surrounded by shade trees, with fans installed. On the walkway path to The Haunted mansion it has an area for picture taking in front of the tower, that has more than enough room for meet and greets. It also has lovely landscaping with paths and rock and streams and waterfalls very similar the the area around Beasts Castle. It's a good sized area. It's really beautiful.

Okay, there really is nothing worse than a rude person when you're trying to get something fixed like that charge! I would have been so annoyed. Good call on asking to speak with someone else; I am over here actually annoyed over the lady saying IT'S PENDING over and over again to you. Yeesh. Way to be a turd. It probably became her mission to not help you out at a certain point because she was SO SURE she was right. UGH. Lame. Glad Tall Guy was super nice though!

Man, I love all stores you went into at DtD! Also, your Vinylmation you got, that's from the Pirates series but I never collected that one. They have some decent ones in it... Trading in Disney can be hit or miss. I'm hoping with the new trade boxes that the quality of what is in the mystery boxes has improved... That's a rumor I heard anyway. You'll have to let me know after your next trip!

The bus situation from DTD to basically ANYWHERE is terrible. Seriously, it takes a century to get anywhere, and even worse, to get to a park. Blergh.

VIA NAPOLIIIIII... :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I love it so much. It's funny, the waiters are very hot there, but the best experience I ever had there was with a waitress! In fact, she was the best waitress I've ever had in Disney World. That being said, all of the lovely Italian waiters standing around are fun to look at, haha.

It gives me great joy that you enjoyed it so much; it's seriously the best. We do not visit Disney World without going to Via Napoli, no questions asked.

OMG, I need to hear all about this MNSSHP deal! I am so so excited to go but I'm also terrified of it raining the one night we are going. I hope it goes well, though your last sentence has me a little nervous for you!

Happy Birthday Lia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you're having an awesome day! I can't wait for your next update and I'm anxiously awaiting my Stuck in Disney cameo!

BBFFAEAEAEAE

Coming out of lurkdom to say I am really enjoying your TR! :wave2: So much so, that I went back and read your other two. Clearly I'm either insane, Disney obsessed or have way too much free time (and by that I mean time when I should be doing something productive, like work or something) or all of the above. ::yes:: Whatever the reason, I'm enjoying the read and filling the gap of time between now and my next trip to WDW in late summer (129 days to go :banana:).

I love your trip reports! You strike such a nice balance of the perfect amount of personal detail and park detail and photos. Reading this one has gotten me really super excited for our upcoming trip in November!

Thank you so much! I am glad you don't find my personal details boring!

Oops! Excuse my last post. I need coffee.:upsidedow

That's because you missed your seafood immersion therapy appt. I'll settle for your trying a little on your next trip though. :goodvibes

Thanks for the amazing updates. That and the weather finally warming up around here make my day! :beach:

Well I am definitely open to trying stuff, especially in Disney, so we'll see what happens!

Thank you! I've been loving this weather so much too!

Oh my gosh, one of the things I literally miss the most about Disney trips is VIA NAPOLI!! I crave that pizza every single day until I get back to Epcot for a meal there. And any meal served by gorgeous Italian waiters is FINE BY ME! :upsidedow

Oh, yes, I definitely remember that day of the torrential afternoon downpour. Our stroller got SOAKED at AK that afternoon. Well, I remember how the weather turned out on our end, but it can definitely be raining over some parts of WDW and not others, so I won't presume to know how your night at MNSSHP went! But with 2 make up nights to come...I'm guessing not good? :sad2:

What did you think of the new Hanson video? I'm pretty much OBSESSED with the song! It's been stuck in my head for days now. :hyper:

I know, that place is seriously addicting. I think about the food (and waiters) very often!!

Oh gosh... A soaked stroller is just no way to do Disney. Stupid rain. As for my MNSSHPs... the first one was a mix of ups and downs, the second one was the BEST THING EVER and the 3rd one was amazing too. There will be LOTS of updates about all this though so I'm getting ahead of myself!

The video is cute. I like it. But I like their videos that are a little less silly. I mean trust me, I love how silly they are in general, but music videos that are funny or cutesy to me are never as good as ones that have more of a rock and roll or soul mood to them.

I remember that rain storm. Since we had checked in at 2:30 in the morning and then gotten up at 7:00 to go to HS, my mom and I were napping when it started so that we would have some energy at MNSSHP. I remember waking up and being like "why is everything WET!". Luckily it was out first of two so we weren't too worried about the rain.

Going to more than one MNSSHP is just the way to go! I'm glad you had a 2nd one. It's so much better than rushing around trying to do everything in one night, though I know it's expensive for most families to do that.

Hello there :) I read your previous TR and got caught up with this recent one yesterday. Love your writing style, I feel as if I'm right there with you while reading and well your are just too funny:laughing:.
I was inspired to post a reply here today because while I was out at a shopping center they started playing MMMBop and I thought of you right away.

Looking forward to more of this TR. And um WOW you already have another trip coming up:yay: That is just too awesome:yay::yay::yay:

Thank you so much for reading my TRs! I'm glad you enjoy them so much, yay!

I love that you thought of me when you heard MMMBop! I love when I randomly hear them in a store or restaurant, it puts such a big smile on my face. :beach:

I'm glad Tall Guy showed RUDE CM who is boss! Like, that is just ridiculous!

If they get rid of WPE, I will be furious.

DTD is so dangerous. How can you not some hundreds of dollars there?!

The last TWO times I went to Via Napoli, I have had a waitress. Like ew. Do they not know the reason we go there? Come on now.

It really was ridiculous, I don't know how I got the one CM who would disagree with me on that. Sheesh. I LOVE TALL GUY THOUGH!

Let's not even talk about the breakdown I would have if they removed WPE.

Oh no... I'm going there in May and if I get another female server I don't know if I can handle that. I need a hot guy!!!!!!!

Lia,

Maybe you'll be consoled to know that I just got back from seeing the Tangled area in MK, and is more than just restrooms. I also has a lovely seating area of rustic tables and chairs surrounded by shade trees, with fans installed. On the walkway path to The Haunted mansion it has an area for picture taking in front of the tower, that has more than enough room for meet and greets. It also has lovely landscaping with paths and rock and streams and waterfalls very similar the the area around Beasts Castle. It's a good sized area. It's really beautiful.

Thanks for filling me in! It sounds lovely and I absolutely can not wait to see it. I've heard a lot of stuff along these lines, and I'm sure Disney has done an incredible job with it. I really don't doubt that it's beautiful and does the movie justice, but as a massive fan of the film, I need a real attraction!!! SO BADLY.

Okay, there really is nothing worse than a rude person when you're trying to get something fixed like that charge! I would have been so annoyed. Good call on asking to speak with someone else; I am over here actually annoyed over the lady saying IT'S PENDING over and over again to you. Yeesh. Way to be a turd. It probably became her mission to not help you out at a certain point because she was SO SURE she was right. UGH. Lame. Glad Tall Guy was super nice though!

Man, I love all stores you went into at DtD! Also, your Vinylmation you got, that's from the Pirates series but I never collected that one. They have some decent ones in it... Trading in Disney can be hit or miss. I'm hoping with the new trade boxes that the quality of what is in the mystery boxes has improved... That's a rumor I heard anyway. You'll have to let me know after your next trip!

The bus situation from DTD to basically ANYWHERE is terrible. Seriously, it takes a century to get anywhere, and even worse, to get to a park. Blergh.

VIA NAPOLIIIIII... :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I love it so much. It's funny, the waiters are very hot there, but the best experience I ever had there was with a waitress! In fact, she was the best waitress I've ever had in Disney World. That being said, all of the lovely Italian waiters standing around are fun to look at, haha.

It gives me great joy that you enjoyed it so much; it's seriously the best. We do not visit Disney World without going to Via Napoli, no questions asked.

OMG, I need to hear all about this MNSSHP deal! I am so so excited to go but I'm also terrified of it raining the one night we are going. I hope it goes well, though your last sentence has me a little nervous for you!

You're exactly right about her being so obsessed with being right. It's just so weird to me when people do that and they want to "win". Like, it doesn't matter. Stop.

Yeah, I looked up the Pirates set and they definitely have some cool ones but I wasn't a fan of that one! I'm actually kind of obsessed with Vinylmation trading now and I am SO excited to do it again! When Disney was having their Cyber Monday sale in November, I got 7 of them for $16 to trade! I only wish they hadn't cut down on the locations. Sigh. :(

All the servers there, male and female, are wonderful I'm sure. I'm not surprised your waitress was amazing. However, I need the hot foreign CM action in my life. It's very very important!! Serious as a heart attack. Luckily I had lots more time for that on this trip, which you will read about in the future! :D And yes I LOVED it there so much and I am DYING to go back!!

Trust me, there will be many many MNSSHP updates by the time this thing is through! I'm so excited to post about it b/c I have a passion for it that is just crazy. Like I would have gone every night of my trip if I could, for real. I LOVE IT.

Happy Birthday Lia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you're having an awesome day! I can't wait for your next update and I'm anxiously awaiting my Stuck in Disney cameo!

BBFFAEAEAEAE

GMF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pixiedust:

Thank you thank you thank you thank you etctetcttctectc!!! You will probably make your cameo on page 111902280, but hopefully I will get to that sooner than later.

BFFAEAEAEAEAEEEAEAEAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Coming out of lurkdom to say I am really enjoying your TR! :wave2: So much so, that I went back and read your other two. Clearly I'm either insane, Disney obsessed or have way too much free time (and by that I mean time when I should be doing something productive, like work or something) or all of the above. ::yes:: Whatever the reason, I'm enjoying the read and filling the gap of time between now and my next trip to WDW in late summer (129 days to go :banana:).

Thank you for coming out of lurkdom!!! Woo! I'm so happy you've enjoyed my TRs, thank you for reading them all! I don't think your insane. I have spent an absurd amount of hours on here over the years reading TRs!

Yeah, I looked up the Pirates set and they definitely have some cool ones but I wasn't a fan of that one! I'm actually kind of obsessed with Vinylmation trading now and I am SO excited to do it again! When Disney was having their Cyber Monday sale in November, I got 7 of them for $16 to trade! I only wish they hadn't cut down on the locations. Sigh. :(

I agree! And ooooh boy, if you're obsessed now, it's just going downhill from there, haha. Like I don't even know how I ended up with 250 Vinylmation and counting. It just kind of happened? You should keep an eye out for when the Disney Store does BOGO deals! It's pretty awesome to buy one you want and then get an extra for free to trade when you go to Disney! I do a lot of trading online now just because it's the only way I'll complete some of the series I like, but if you ever are interested in trading let me know! It's kind of like Christmas showed up in your mailbox, hahaha. :laughing:

I agree! And ooooh boy, if you're obsessed now, it's just going downhill from there, haha. Like I don't even know how I ended up with 250 Vinylmation and counting. It just kind of happened? You should keep an eye out for when the Disney Store does BOGO deals! It's pretty awesome to buy one you want and then get an extra for free to trade when you go to Disney! I do a lot of trading online now just because it's the only way I'll complete some of the series I like, but if you ever are interested in trading let me know! It's kind of like Christmas showed up in your mailbox, hahaha. :laughing:

250?! OH WOW. That's awesome. There's no way I'll ever have that many because I have no idea where I could even put them, but I'd definitely love to grow my collection!! I currently have 2. But I LOVE them. And I can't wait to get more!!! That's great about the online trading too, I'll keep that in mind!

Birthday Update!

Hi everyone!!! Sorry I haven't updated in over a week. WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?!

I really need to start pumping out the updates though because #BIRTHDAYFESTIVUS13 is just a little over a month away! I am freaking out!!!!!!! Gina's freaking out!!! Lee-Anne's freaking out!!!!! Jess is freaking out!!!! We're all just losing it. I don't even know what to say.

I would like to post a new update, but I really don't have time since I AM SEEING HANSON AT A PRIVATE CONCERT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DJHFLSKDHFIU FDJFHALKDJFHALDFHLKDFJ LKDJFALKJH!!! They're doing iHeartRadio and after a week of begging them for tickets via Twitter and trying to figure out how the heck I was going to get in to this invite-only partay, THE DREAM HAS BECOME A REALITY!!! Lee-Anne is taking the train up here and within hours WE WILL BE WITH HANSON!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!

I am so happy because I haven't seen them since October 23 at Epcot, and I thought I wasn't going to be able to go to this show and then I'd have to wait until June to see them again. That is an absurdly long time to go without seeing their flawless faces in real life. I don't even know. I am DYING. AND THEY'RE GOING TO PLAY SONGS FROM THEIR NEW ALBUM. I JUST CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE THIS HAPPENED. BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER.

Oh yes, my birthday! It was on Monday. It was not the best birthday ever if I'm being really honest. A lot of stuff didn't work out. I still had fun though because I got to spend time with awesome people, go to one of my favorite restaurants ever (The Stanton Social) and see my UCB (Upright Citizen's Brigade founded by Amy Poehler where I take classes) pals at Maude Night, which is a weekly live sketch show! It's like SNL, only better. So that was fun!!

I also spent my first afternoon in Central Park this season! I was so happy because usually on the first hot day of the year the park is jam packed, but we went a bit later and it was relatively empty!

Of course I had to visit my beloved Alice in Wonderland statue.

8639710663_888e54db26_z.jpg

8640734904_c72b284dbf_z.jpg

8639632961_66b16d0a2b_z.jpg

8640735070_3046509f7c_z.jpg

8639632365_5519ccee20_z.jpg

8639631247_9ba4ff02e5_z.jpg

8640733400_040978d305_z.jpg

8639632485_e5e147e42d_z.jpg

Not Disney related... but I also, of course, went to Strawberry Fields, which is actually my favorite part of the park due to my life long John Lennon/Beatles obsession. I visit here often but it always just feels extra special on mine or John's birthday.

8639633129_6c2ed84bcf_z.jpg

Here's Rapunzel & Eugene on the wall in the Disney Store! I didn't take this on my birthday b/c there is nooo way I wanted to deal with Times Square, but I thought i'd include it anyway!

8640734098_2e3835cbb7_z.jpg

This is on the wall to the left of the escalators. They're doing construction now which I think is great because honestly, Disney Store Times Square REALLY pales in comparison to the former World of Disney Store on 5th Ave. Oh my God, WoD was amazing... it was just like an actual store you'd find in Disney World, from the decor to the park merchandise inside to THE SMELL and everything. It was really like a piece of Disney World had been moved to NYC. I used to go there ALL the time and I miss it so much! So my hope is that they are going to make it more like that. Fingers crossed!

And now I must show you MY AMAZING CAKE!!!!!!!!!!

8639632199_2fee52fa13_z.jpg

IS THAT NOT THE GREATEST THING EVER? OH MY GOD.

Not too long ago I saw this same cake sitting in the window at Shoprite, only it was Cinderella. I like Cinderella, but she is not my favorite princess so I asked who else they had, and I was told Belle and Aurora! Belle is my favorite out of those three, so I had to pick her. I WAS SO EXCITED.

I didn't even get home until like 2am, but when I did I ran straight to the fridge cause I knew my dad had picked the cake up! IT CAME OUT SO PERFECT with yellow cake and cannoli cream. YUUUUMMMMMM.

8639632039_7114ccf776_z.jpg

My mom mentioned that she was happy the cake was not in Belle's new look. OH MY GOD I AGREE. I hate the new look so much I could punch whoever's decision that was. But whatever, my cake was the best!!!!

8640734228_6947355674_z.jpg

Alright everyone, IT'S TIME TO GO GET READY FOR HANSON!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!!!

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Belated Birthday! Have fun seeing Hanson.

Yellow cake and cannoli cream? Wow, that sounds delicious.

Hahha I've been seeing your Hanson excitement on twitter, YAY!

THAT CAKE. What? They don't make fancy cakes like that around here but if they did I'd be ALLLL over it. That's perfect. And I agree. Belle's new look is terrible. It's the only one I despise. Anyways. Happy late Birthday! Have fun with your boys!

Ahh! I love your cake. It's so perfect! And I completely agree with you and your mom about Belle's new look. I don't care that it was loud and obnoxious, I miss the bright yellow dress! :sad1:

Well first, Happy Belated Birthday!

186841605_d1f51154.gif

And mucho congrats on snagging the Hanson tickets.
Enjoy the show, or I guess by the time you read this, I hope you enjoyed the show!

Have fun and Happy Belated Birthday to you.

Thank you so much!!

Happy Belated Birthday! Have fun seeing Hanson.

Yellow cake and cannoli cream? Wow, that sounds delicious.

Thank you!!! OH TRUST ME I DID.

It was SO delicious! The cannoli cream costs extra but was SO worth it!

Hahha I've been seeing your Hanson excitement on twitter, YAY!

THAT CAKE. What? They don't make fancy cakes like that around here but if they did I'd be ALLLL over it. That's perfect. And I agree. Belle's new look is terrible. It's the only one I despise. Anyways. Happy late Birthday! Have fun with your boys!

YAY!

It's honestly not even that fancy of a cake compared to a lot of the other ones. It was $9.99! I've always wanted a super fancy cake like they do on the food network but those cost hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars which is so crazy.

I agree, I don't HATE the other new princess looks but let's just say I'm not crazy about them in general. I just don't understand why you would change such a classic Disney thing. Next let's change Mickey's look! Like, what? Why? If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Ahh! I love your cake. It's so perfect! And I completely agree with you and your mom about Belle's new look. I don't care that it was loud and obnoxious, I miss the bright yellow dress! :sad1:

Thank you! It really was. It's gone now, sadly, but oh did I enjoy it while it lasted!

I miss that dress too! Mainly because it LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE HER DRESS FROM THE MOVIE. Which should be the goal. I still just can't even fathom the reasoning behind this new look thing.

Well first, Happy Belated Birthday!

186841605_d1f51154.gif

And mucho congrats on snagging the Hanson tickets.
Enjoy the show, or I guess by the time you read this, I hope you enjoyed the show!

THANK YOU!!! THAT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL BLINGEE I HAVE EVER SEEN. THANK YOU. OMG. hahahaha.

Oh I DEFINITELY did! It was one of the best nights ever!!!!!!

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! :goodvibes Oh my goodness, that has to be one of the most awesome cakes I have ever seen in my entire existence. And it sounds delicious too! :thumbsup2

Loved your update on Via Napoli...one of my favorite places. :lovestruc I love the lasagna so much it makes it hard to branch out, but your pasta looked amazing as well! May have to try that next time!

Just wanted to wish you a Happy Happy Birthday. Also wanted to tell you what a GREAT trip report,as I read it, it brings back such wonderful memories of DisneyWorld.I`m a 55 year old dad and a total Disney World Nut. My wife and I went there for our honeymoon, 25th annivesary and countless times with the kids -they all tolerate me, but they really don`t GET IT (they went with me cause I pay for it-LOL) I love youe writing style and it makes me feel like I`m there, cause I can tell you GET IT. Hopefully will be back in May 2014 with my two Grandsons - I`m counting the days - 395 days and counting !!!!!!
(for our 33 1/2 year Anniversary) have not been there since 2012 and it feels like forever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter