"I'M STUCK IN DISNEY!!!!!!!!" A Delightfully Unliveable TR ~ NEW TR 9/27!!!!!!!!!!!

tumblr_lvty9ylJG01qapbyt.gif
#BirthdayFestivus13 PTR UPDATE!!!
tumblr_lvty9ylJG01qapbyt.gif

WELL DO I HAVE NEWS OR WHAT?!!

(Spoiler Alert: I do.)

Oh my God.

A few days ago, Gina & I decided that we were going to stay in Disney one more night. We were going to leave Thursday May 23 late at night after doing the parks all day, but Gina lives like 3 hours from Disney and we decided it would be safer to drive home the next day rested. We were thrilled obviously!! Just getting 1 extra night was awesome, and we could spend the next day doing some fun non-park things and then drive home when we felt like it. So it was settled: We'd leave on May 24.

BUT THEN. The official announcement of #MonstrousSummer happened! I remember the rumors from over a month ago about this and back then I started to think about maybe staying for the 24 hour event. However, when I heard nothing of it all this time, I kind of forgot about it. As soon as I saw Twitter blow up with news that it had been made official by Mr. Mike Wazowski live in projection on everyone's favorite geodesic sphere, I just knew we had to do it. Something inside me just snapped. Much like a heroin addict who can not get enough drugs, I knew we had to stay. Again, it was settled: We'd leave on May 25.

Then I started to think about what I actually wanted to get out of MK being open for 24 hours. I am not one of the totally insane people who want to stay in the Magic Kingdom for 24 hours straight. I say "insane" with love, cause I'm pretty sure a few of my readers did do that last year (Rock on). However, there is no way I can or want to do that. What I want to do is be in the Kingdom from like 11pm til closing at 6am. I LOVE late night EMH to death, and it would truly be an unbelievably, ridiculously, ABSURDLY fun experience to be in the Magic Kingdom all night with Jess and Gina.

But then I realized, Disney's check out time is at 10am. So we would be getting like no sleep before driving back to Gina's.

THAT JUST WOULDN'T DO.

So we talked it over and IT'S OFFICIAL: WE ARE STAYING ANOTHER NIGHT. WE WILL NOT BE CHECKING OUT UNTIL MAY 26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That means I will be in Disney a full 14 days. TWO WEEKS OF WALT DISNEY WORLD! *Stacey Voice* Are you KIDDING me?!

Seriously you guys, you have no idea. It has been my dream since I was a child to go to Disney World for two weeks straight. I always thought it would be the perfect amount of time to go. I have fantasized about it for YEARS but thought, "WHEN will I have the money or time?!" And now it's happening. I can't even believe it.

There are just so many epic things piling up on this trip. First of all, that I'm going to Disney World AT ALL this soon after just getting to go is insane to me. I know a lot of people on the Dis get to go multiple times in a one year period, but I have never been that lucky.

Two, I get to be there with 3 of my best friends: Lee-Anne, Jess, and Gina, all of us CELEBRATING OUR BIRTHDAYS!!!

Three, Jess LIVES there for her college program right now and is a CAST MEMBER!!!! I mean... omg.

Four, FOURTEEN. DAYS. IN. DISNEY WORLD. Longest trip I've ever taken!

Five, ALL NIGHTER IN THE MAGIC KINGDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAHHHH I REALLY REALLY HOPE EUGENE SLEEPS IN HIS BOXERS ONLY YOU GUYS. FINGERS CROSSED

Six, It is Gina's first REAL Disney trip. Gina being on this trip started out as her saying "I hope I can come for one day while you're there" to me and us trying desperately to plan that. Now she gets to be in Disney for A WHOLE WEEK! Oh my God.

I'm sure there are things I am forgetting here. But this is seriously going to be the craziest trip of all time and I can't even believe I am this lucky. I am certainly not going to take one SECOND of it for granted! Isn't it crazy how life hums along and nothing happens and then all of a sudden you're GOING TO DISNEY WORLD FOR TWO WEEKS WITH YOUR BEST FRIENDS AND STAYING IN THE MAGIC KINGDOM TIL DAWN TO WRAP THE WHOLE THING UP??!?!?!?!?!!? I mean. WHAT.

SIXTEEN DAYS UNTIL THE CRAZINESS BEGINS!!! Stay 2 for TWO new updates on #StuckInDisney12, cominatcha within minutes!!!

OCTOBER 26, 2012
Day 6, Part 3 In Which I Explore Andy's Room... and Beyond

Come join me, let's go visit our friend Andy, shall we?

8663194719_9d9f596349_z.jpg

I ended up staying here for almost a week, and I gotta tell ya... this view never got old.

8663195879_ec3f0a0210_z.jpg

8663195709_58be129e30_z.jpg

8663195527_22f8abe665_z.jpg

8663195377_15852531fd_z.jpg

8664293740_959095ca00_z.jpg

8664293564_67f56b8bf4_z.jpg

8663194913_758fd2f806_z.jpg

RC is actually outside of Andy's room, down the path that leads to the Fantasia Pool/Food Court/Lobby area.

8664292814_1ae1b690a3_z.jpg

8664292636_79bb9111bc_z.jpg

The doors to the food court were so close to where I was staying, I loved it so much! So I headed inside and checked out the offerings since I was quite hungry. The menu is pretty standard. However, I was very excited to see that they had the CHICKEN PENNE ALFREDO!!!!!!!!

8663194551_739f4fa84c_z.jpg

This is one of my favorite Disney meals ever, but I thought they only had it at Pop Century. I had not had time (or stomach space) to eat it while we were still at Pop, so I was VERY excited to get the chance to eat it at All Star Movies! This was the perfect first meal for the 2nd part of my trip. OMG.

I got a Mickey Rice Crispie treat on a stick to save for later as my dessert, and the Pomegranate Honest Tea as my drink. I am obsessed with Honest Tea and it's just so awesome that it's included in the DDP!! OH HOW I LOVE YOU, DDP.

I took my food back to my room and stretched out on the bed to eat and watch my beloved Must Sees host and Twitter follower, STACEY!!!!

A6Ja2FYCQAEwK7C.jpg:large

@babybritney: MAKIN DREAMS COME TRUUUEEEEEE pt 2!!!!

I was just in Heaven. However, I don't know if I got a wonky batch, but the pasta was not as good as it is at Pop. Hmm. It was still good though, I just didn't finish all of it. The chicken, however, was just as delicious as always. The breading on it is just sooo delicious and crispy.

After I was done eating, I headed out the door. My dining plan was ending at midnight on this night so the plan was to go to Wolfgang Puck Express and use up my remaining CS credits there! I wanted to get two pizzas and a dish of macaroni and cheese that I would keep in the fridge for my remaining two days (of course, I ended up staying much longer, but I didn't know that!).

I actually wanted to bring the 2nd pizza home because my mom loves WPE just as much as I do, and it's not like pizza goes bad if you have it in a container for the flight home (I did this on a previous trip and it turned out fine). Of course, that didn't work out since I ended up getting #StuckinDisney. It's a good thing I went and got all this food though, b/c the added cost of being stuck there was REALLY piling up and having this free UNBELIEVABLY DELICIOUS food in my fridge was such a blessing! So that worked out very well.

WPE was the main reason for this trip to DTD, but I also just wanted to leisurely browse the shops, something I hardly ever take the time to actually do. I was really in the mood for it at that time.

It's so hard to take pictures of cause of the glare, but the art in the store windows near the bus stop is so cool and 90's Disney!!

8663194055_6f461a7cca_z.jpg

Once at DTD, my first stop was Art of Disney.

8664292364_2820f36425_z.jpg

I really wanted to find something that was at a lower price point that I could hang in my room. I already have a sketch of Mickey and Minnie, but I need WAY MORE Disney art!!! I was being very picky though, and ended up not getting anything. Oh well!

I did, however, trade for a Vinylmation! I finally found one that I loved and kept!!!!!!!!!!

A6KCkq1CcAA0xXo.jpg:large

*Stacey Voice* HOW COOL IS THAT, RIGHT?

Next, I went to Goofy's Candy Cauldron!!!!!

8664292192_f6011951a2_z.jpg

*drools and falls down*

8663193667_76a559e75e_z.jpg

8663193501_1a5aac0714_z.jpg

8663193337_3c4f371170_z.jpg

It was VERY hard to decide what to get, but I ended up going with a Vanilla Cake Pop that had a chocolate shell on it with white chocolate drizzle.

8664290352_7c095bd8ec_z.jpg

I put it in my bag for later cause I was really full at the moment.

I love the fun house mirrors in here. I wish my legs were actually long!!

8663193057_5983816cb1_z.jpg

8664291596_9429e3fd69_z.jpg

Ahh, pretty Downtown Disney.

8664291290_35515591a3_z.jpg

There was a Ghiradelli waitress delivering some milkshakes, oh my God did they look GOOD!

8664291176_c070d37505_z.jpg

I just wanted to grab one and down it right there! SO YUM.

I was very very excited about my next DTD stop!!!

Up Next: SCROLL!!!

OCTOBER 26, 2012
Day 6, Part 4 In Which I Bathe and Stuff

My next stop was Basin! I LOVE THIS PLACE. I can not even tell you how much. Prior to this I had actually only been to the Grand Floridian location, so I was super excited to see this one!

8663192579_7dc4236ab6_z.jpg

8663192437_32e592b982_z.jpg

I debated over what to buy here, because I really just wanted everything. It was incredibly hard to narrow it down. However, I have a friend that always raves about both the bath bombs and the shampoo bars, so I decided to focus on that stuff.

I am not a big bath person, in fact the last two times I took baths were on my Disney trips. I gotta say though, taking a bath instead of a shower before MNSSHP was sounding more and more enticing as I smelled all the delicious scents! Instead of getting the regular round bath bombs, I opted for the make-your-own package of the smaller heart ones which seemed like a better deal to me, since I enjoy variety!

It was even harder to choose the right shampoo bar, but ultimately I went with the Blondie, because what could be better than one tailored to my hair color?

I'll just give a quick review of this here: I LOVE THE SHAMPOO BAR. I will probably not go back to normal shampoo now. In general, it's just better for your hair than regular shampoo because it lathers in a different way. I'm not good at explaining this stuff, but basically regular shampoo cleans your hair TOO much. It strips it of all the natural oils. Which is good in a way, b/c no one wants oily hair, but you're supposed to have some of it in there. Not enough to show and make it look greasy, but enough to keep your scalp and hair healthy. The bars are also extremely convenient for travel. They last really long, smell amazing, and keep my hair looking healthy and fab! I can't wait to buy another one when I'm down there!!!

8664290628_cd5760004b_z.jpg

My next stop was the pin store!

8664290508_b96da8c207_z.jpg

I traded for a teenage Hercules pin and continued on my way.

A6KKIUECQAE1mCw.jpg:large

How cute is this?

8663192283_6164290e19_z.jpg

AHH I loved it.

My next and final stop was one of the best restaurants on Disney property: Wolfgang Puck Express!!!

I have raved about and turned many of you onto this place in the past, so I won't repeat myself. But if you've never eaten here, make it a PRIORITY on your next trip. There is no better place to spend a CS credit. It's better than all the other CS restaurants, and honestly, better than a good portion of the TS places.

There was no line, so I went right up and ordered my favorite menu items with my remaining DDP credits. 2 Four Cheese Pesto Pizzas, one order of Macaroni & Cheese, 2 sugar cookies, 1 chocolate chip cookie, 2 bottles of water and one diet Coke.

This would have cost $53.20, but with the Free Dining, it was nothing! And it fed me for DAYS!!!! It was just SO perfect.

I sat and waited for my food and just sat so contently being so happy about life in the moment.

8663191535_2818143b92_z.jpg

They brought my food over and I lugged the giant bag out of there and back to ASM! I remember sitting at the bus stop with all the food just loving life so much hahahahaha.

Here are pics of my desserts, Basin purchases, and trades!

8664289882_2f152799e0_z.jpg

8664289734_14a66c5f69_z.jpg

Ah, it was a lovely, relaxing afternoon. But it was time to get this show on the ROAD! I still had to take a bath and get ready for MNSSHP.

However, I had this spontaneous moment of just being like... "I have to jump in the pool right now." hahaha.

I almost NEVER use the pools at Disney. I wish I did, I'm just always so busy park hopping and such.... so I took this opportunity to run out the door, down the path, and JUMP INTO THE FANTASIA POOL!!!!!!!!!!

It was just like a WOOOOHOOOOO LIFE moment, you know? I didn't even take anything with me except my room key and a towel that I just threw on a chair before I leaped into the pool. It must have looked so funny to see me just like run from down the path, to the pool area, and just hop right in!

So much fun. I am not one to always be like "YOLO" but it was definitely a yolo moment. It was getting a bit cold and windy though (due to Sandy), plus I really should have been getting ready, so I didn't stay long. I just had to experience the pool and I am so happy I did! It was great!!!

I went back to my room and ran the bath! I know it's gross to take baths in hotel rooms, but I mean... whatever. It looked clean?

I dropped one purple and one blue heart bath bomb in:

8664289594_1d2f45da23_z.jpg

... And thus concludes the bathtime pics!!!

During my extensive getting ready process, I was again delayed. This time, it wasn't because of rain: it was because my hair dryer stopped working! I think it's because I had my curling iron plugged in as well, but I had to keep plugging it in and unplugging it and resetting it and it took FOREVER. Gah.

While doing my make-up, I noticed I was making quite a mess with the glitter.

8663191039_3e373b87e2_z.jpg

Housekeeping was going to be fully aware that someone absolutely fabulous was staying in this room!

Finally, I was able to dry my hair on the lower setting, so again it took forever, but whatever. There was to be no stressing and rushing tonight!

MNSSHP Costume Night #2 Photoshoot!

8664289364_9ccc958f73_z.jpg

I was actually kind of bummed that I didn't know I was going to do MNSSHP again, since I would have planned and brought multiple costumes. However, I LOVED this costume so much that the opportunity to wear it again was so exciting!!!

8663190763_9acfbe1dc4_z.jpg

8664289106_604550fcc9_z.jpg

As you can see in the next photo, the glitter was even more maj, but that was really nothing compared to Night #3, which you will see later on in the TR!

8664288972_0933e9e4df.jpg

A kiss for Woody before I left. Just because.

8663190379_0db9899ed1_z.jpg

After that, I headed out the door!!!! OH MY GOD THE EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just. Have no. Idea. I was barely even touching the ground, I was just on cloud nine!

Up Next: One of the most epic and fun nights of my whole entire life.

Hey Lia! TheDisneyChick, Gianna here. I can't wait for the updates on your 2nd MNSSHP and new fantasyland! I've gone to both this MNSSHP and christmas party, and I love the Halloween party so much better! It's so much more immersive, and let's face it, characters in Halloween costumes and free candy=AWESOMENESS!

I just read your updates and it's funny because I just made a twitter and I cannot wait to read about #BirthdayFestivus13! I'm not going back to Disney until August and I need my Disney fix! There has been sooo many new things added since I've last been and I've just had a Disney rebirth to really get into the trip, especially since my friend is going to be with me! Like Tangled restrooms, oh my goodness so excited!

Well anyways, if you want you can follow me on twitter @GiannaBorello. I'm the same and will post Disney/nonDisney things. I mean I'm 15, so my friends would get annoyed if I just posted Disney things. They just don't understand the epicness!

We definitely just added Wolfgang Puck Express to our list of CS that we are going to be eating at next week.

Also have fun at the 24 hr day. We definitely tried to do it at DL and made it from 7 am to midnight and I just couldn't take anymore. I think that your enthusiasm for Disney plus having a hotel room to spend some relaxing time during the day at will push you into that 6 am awesomeness! Have a great trip!

Omg!!! Way to leave us hanging! :)

I love hearing about resort hopping. We are going to do that for our next trip for my birthday. I'm soooo excited! Also, way to trade pins. Super cute hercules pin!

What a cliffhanger! All Star Movies looks great! I cannot wait to read about your next MNSSHP!

Your upcoming trip is sounding more and more amazing!!! 14 days in Disney - you're going to have such a great time!!! :goodvibes

All of your food pics are making me REALLY want Disney snacks right now! Especially that rice krispy treat! :thumbsup2

Way to go with the glitter!! It really is a sadly underused makeup accessory!!! pixiedust:

Once again it looks like we had similar plans on these days. My mom and I spent the morning in MK and then the afternoon in Downtown Disney followed by our second night at MNSSHP. Still haven't seen myself in any of your pictures though. Can't wait to hear about your experience this time around! Ugh, and I'm SO jealous of your upcoming trip. I'm trying desperately to convince someone to go with me in September but it looking more and more like it's not going to happen. :(

Aw man, now I'm all super excited for All Star Music in two weeks!! I've stayed at sports, because it was cheapest last audition trip, and I liked it. I love the look of Andy's room though! That's amazing, I had no idea they themed it like that!! Awesome yolo moment with the pool! I have to admit, I've only been swimming in Disney twice, and once was AoA's big blue pool, so obviously we had to swim there!!
WPE mac and cheese is on my list of things to eat, hopefully I'll get to DTD in May! I also just really want mac and cheese now! Ugh!

Super excited to read all about the second MNSSHP!!

I have never heard of shampoo bars! It sounds wonderful & so convenient for traveling! I will have to make a stop at Basin in July and pick one up! All that food at WPE! So jealous! Two weeks in Disney sounds amazing! Are you getting a AP or the 10 day pass?

Ahhhhhhh......Lia! You are killing me!!! I want to go to MNSSHP but after reading your reports I'm absolutely dying to go RIGHT THIS MINUTE!! I wanted to go for actual Halloween but now you have me nervous that we need to go at a time that if something doesn't work out we have an opportunity to go back!!! I just never factored in Disney Not being 100% prepared for those parties! I'm hoping to go this year but I'm feelin like it will probably be next year.....:( that is just too long to wait for MNSSHP !!!!! I love your updates and can't wait to read more!!

Hey Lia! TheDisneyChick, Gianna here. I can't wait for the updates on your 2nd MNSSHP and new fantasyland! I've gone to both this MNSSHP and christmas party, and I love the Halloween party so much better! It's so much more immersive, and let's face it, characters in Halloween costumes and free candy=AWESOMENESS!

I just read your updates and it's funny because I just made a twitter and I cannot wait to read about #BirthdayFestivus13! I'm not going back to Disney until August and I need my Disney fix! There has been sooo many new things added since I've last been and I've just had a Disney rebirth to really get into the trip, especially since my friend is going to be with me! Like Tangled restrooms, oh my goodness so excited!

Well anyways, if you want you can follow me on twitter @GiannaBorello. I'm the same and will post Disney/nonDisney things. I mean I'm 15, so my friends would get annoyed if I just posted Disney things. They just don't understand the epicness!

Hi! I haven't been to MVMCP yet, but I keep hearing from everyone that MNSSHP is so much better! It would be ridiculously hard for anything to beat MNSSHP though, so that doesn't surprise me at all.

Aww thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying the updates, there will be many many more! I can't wait to see the Tangled restrooms too!

I followed you. :-) Isn't it annoying how friends don't understand the Disney obsession? Sigh. Good thing I found friends here on the DIS who get it!

We definitely just added Wolfgang Puck Express to our list of CS that we are going to be eating at next week.

Also have fun at the 24 hr day. We definitely tried to do it at DL and made it from 7 am to midnight and I just couldn't take anymore. I think that your enthusiasm for Disney plus having a hotel room to spend some relaxing time during the day at will push you into that 6 am awesomeness! Have a great trip!

Awesome! You will not be disappointed!

"I just couldn't take it anymore" hahaha yes I know I would feel the same way, regardless of how much I love Disney. I see it like this: Staying the MK for 24 whole hours would be like eating for 24 whole hours. Yes, I love eating, and I like eating a lot... but if I ate for hours on end I would just REALLY want to stop eating at some point and go take a break. Anyway, Thanks!

Omg!!! Way to leave us hanging! :)

I love hearing about resort hopping. We are going to do that for our next trip for my birthday. I'm soooo excited! Also, way to trade pins. Super cute hercules pin!

Resort hopping is the best! I do this almost every single trip. We are staying in 3 different resorts during #BirthdayFestivus13. I'm so picky with pin trading, but I loved that one! You rarely see Hercules pins!

What a cliffhanger! All Star Movies looks great! I cannot wait to read about your next MNSSHP!

It's so much fun there! Don't worry, the next update is coming soon!

Your upcoming trip is sounding more and more amazing!!! 14 days in Disney - you're going to have such a great time!!! :goodvibes

All of your food pics are making me REALLY want Disney snacks right now! Especially that rice krispy treat! :thumbsup2

Way to go with the glitter!! It really is a sadly underused makeup accessory!!! pixiedust:

AHH I know! I don't even know how this is real!

ME TOO. Thank God I will get to have them in 2 weeks or I would die. That may sound dramatic but it is true I tell you!!! TRUE!!

AGREED.

Once again it looks like we had similar plans on these days. My mom and I spent the morning in MK and then the afternoon in Downtown Disney followed by our second night at MNSSHP. Still haven't seen myself in any of your pictures though. Can't wait to hear about your experience this time around! Ugh, and I'm SO jealous of your upcoming trip. I'm trying desperately to convince someone to go with me in September but it looking more and more like it's not going to happen. :(

Wow, that's so weird! I bet we saw each other and didn't realize it. The similarities on our trips are almost creepy!

Sorry about September! I hope you can find someone. If not, maybe you should consider a solo trip!

I'm excited about the 24 hour day too! Lets see how much of it I can last! :lmao:

I'll be curious to see how long you're out there being pregnant and all! Your kid is already living the Disney life, I love it! :thumbsup2

Aw man, now I'm all super excited for All Star Music in two weeks!! I've stayed at sports, because it was cheapest last audition trip, and I liked it. I love the look of Andy's room though! That's amazing, I had no idea they themed it like that!! Awesome yolo moment with the pool! I have to admit, I've only been swimming in Disney twice, and once was AoA's big blue pool, so obviously we had to swim there!!
WPE mac and cheese is on my list of things to eat, hopefully I'll get to DTD in May! I also just really want mac and cheese now! Ugh!

Super excited to read all about the second MNSSHP!!

Yay! I love Music too. Movies is the best but I really enjoyed my stay at Music. You will have a great time! You can walk over to Movies if you wanna check it out too.

Ahh I wanna swim in the Big Blue Pool!!!

You HAVE to get it. Oh my God. Best mac & cheese EVER.

I'm super excited to write about it! Plus I have my 24 minute video diary to show you all. hahaha

I have never heard of shampoo bars! It sounds wonderful & so convenient for traveling! I will have to make a stop at Basin in July and pick one up! All that food at WPE! So jealous! Two weeks in Disney sounds amazing! Are you getting a AP or the 10 day pass?

They're the best! You can also order from Basin online if you don't want to wait! I don't mean to be a commercial for the place but they really do rock.

I will have a 10 day park hopper!

Ahhhhhhh......Lia! You are killing me!!! I want to go to MNSSHP but after reading your reports I'm absolutely dying to go RIGHT THIS MINUTE!! I wanted to go for actual Halloween but now you have me nervous that we need to go at a time that if something doesn't work out we have an opportunity to go back!!! I just never factored in Disney Not being 100% prepared for those parties! I'm hoping to go this year but I'm feelin like it will probably be next year.....:( that is just too long to wait for MNSSHP !!!!! I love your updates and can't wait to read more!!

Well, first of all, Halloween night is not the last MNSSHP of the year. They run for the first couple nights of November. Secondly, as with anything in life, you have to expect that it isn't going to go perfectly, even though it's Disney and we have such high expectations of them. Just get to the party before it starts (Party guests can enter the MK at 4pm, party decorations start going up at 6) and have a distinct plan. Everything may not fall into place, but whatever DOES go well will be an absolute SCREAM! MNSSHP is the best, you have nothing to worry about. :-)

Hi Lia!! I've read all of your reports and just love them!! I'd like to follow your May trip on twitter - what name do you use? We are going the end of the month so will miss you by a coupe of days :worried: But reading your tweets will make the time go by faster and make me sooo excited. I hope you have a wonderful time!!

And Also: I'M NOW ON INSTAGRAM! My username is capriamoon. Please follow me on there, I have hardly any followers and it's very sad.

****End of public service announcement!!! :-)
[/SIZE]

Just found you & started following! I'm disneymom1024. I can't wait to see pics from your May trip!

I just got caught up on a BUNCH of updates, and I have to say, reading about the end of your MNSSHP night was just tragic. :sad: I kind of understand how that feels, though not with Disney thank goodness. I took a road trip with 3 friends to Nashville to see Hanson when they were not stopping in NOLA for one of their tours, and we obviously had VERY different expectations of what that trip was going to be! It ended up being pretty awkward towards the end, and I made a tearful call to my mom about how awful it was. I can't even imagine having to go through that in DISNEY...at MNSSHP! How awful. But I'm really glad that you were able to redeem it by going two more times. I can't wait to read about how much better they were!!

OMG!!! I cannot WAIT for the next update!!!!

I want to hear all about your solo MNSSHP experience!!!!

I hope you get to meet Flynn!! (And get his phone number)

Great update as usual! We (even DH) LOVES Basin too!! I haven't tried the shampoo bar....I'm thinking I might. I guess I just don't get it...does it work like soap? LOL. I feel ditzy that I am questioning the logistics of using a shampoo bar! Eek.

Hope you had a great weekend! The weather was FAB, wasn't it?

You have me curious about the shampoo bar!

Hurry up and get to the next chapter!! I want to hear about the party!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter