I'm still new, Please explain the benefits of Connections, etc.

jmunguia

Earning My Ears
I've been reading these threads and I still have questions,and I've been to mousesavers. With connections, you buy vouchers and use at specific locations, can they be used at every location on WDW? And if not, you should plan ahead and find the menus and $$ of the meals we want, right? So where do we find menus and $$? Generally, do most people like connections? I am a member of mypoints so I'll have to see about going through their website. Are there other programs that I should take advantage of? What are Q & C's or A.P.'s? Please educate me, I am leaving 8/7, My sister and I are on a tight budget. She has never been so she will need whatever she can get so she can buy souviners. Any additional info is appreciated. :bounce:

First of all here is the link at mousesavers, it has the whole list of exactly were you can use each type of voucher.

http://www.mousesavers.com/connections.html

Second here is a link to the menus of all the parks so you can take a look and pick were you want to eat.

http://www.wdwig.com/menu/menus.htm

Third, Q&C`s are quick and casual vouchers that you can use at the counter service resturaunts(these are what you will be buying from connections)

AP`s are annual passes.

Also, i joined connections before and i liked it, had no problems, i just joined simple escapes last week (ownded by the same people as connections) and am very pleased with them as well.

Hope that helps!
Amanda

:Pinkbounc

Thank you so much. That really helps. Are there any other tips or "vouchers" I should buy for the trip. We are doing Disney 3 days and Islands of Adventure 1 day. We are very excited, but I feel ignorant about these deals. I've been 3 times before and didn't know about connections, it makes me feel like I'm really missing out on some good deals. Anything that anyone could add would be so appreciated. Thanks... :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter