I've decided to continue with the plans for my trip to Disney this coming week. I'm not sure that my flight will go tomorrow as scheduled but I'm moving forward as if it is. I'll be checking throughout the day before heading to the airport. Wish me luck. I'm looking forward to all the others of you that are going to be there as well. I hope that you are all still coming and that all our travel is uneventful.