I'm still going to try to go tomorrow UPDATED - Moved out a week

BobBrazeal

DIS Veteran
I've decided to continue with the plans for my trip to Disney this coming week. I'm not sure that my flight will go tomorrow as scheduled but I'm moving forward as if it is. I'll be checking throughout the day before heading to the airport. Wish me luck.

I'm looking forward to all the others of you that are going to be there as well. I hope that you are all still coming and that all our travel is uneventful.

Do have a safe trip Bob if you should continue to proceed with it.

Looking forward to your safe return home,
Kevin

I all but forgot this was the weekend that you were going. I wish you luck in enjoying yourself. I know that I'd do the same thing you're doing. There's comfort in getting back to normalcy, so it's probably a good thing that you're moving on with your plans.

Have a good time, and bring us back lots of new solo perspective.

Well with all the uncertainty here on the part of Southwest airlines, I've moved everything out a week. Instead of 9/14 - 9/23, I've changed to 9/21 - 9/30. Everyone from DVC Member Services to the people at Southwest were great in changing everything over. No problems, no extra charges and handled so politely!! I know all these places are having to deal with so much of this that it would be easy to get tired and frustrated but they were great.

I had a number of meals and meets planned and I'm very sorry that I won't be able to make those. I'll contact people as I can to let them know that I won't be there this coming week but will be there the next week. Hopefully I can make some other plans for that week. Thanks everyone for their understanding. I should still be able to make the 9/22 dinner at 1900 Park Fair.

See you then.

Sorry Bob, that you had to change your plans. I'm glad everyone was helpful to you in making all your changes. I hope you have a safe trip.

Katholyn

Bob: I am very happy you managed to change your travel dates. I hope this time you will go and have a good time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter