• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm still alive... If anyone remembers me?

Nikki_Nikki

<font color=deeppink><font color=brown>Oklahoma bo
I was just talking to Kyle and thought I'd come by and say hello to everyone. And to let y'all know I'm still alive! :D

I'm actually living in Florida now. I live in the Tampa Bay area. I've been here for a few months and love it! I'm still learning my way around, but it's getting easier now.

I fall in love with the beaches more and more every weekend. There's a cruise ship that passes bye a pier that I go and watch every Sunday evening. It comes by at the same time and always sails off into the sunset.

I haven't been to a whole lot of places since I've been here. I have experienced Bay Walk, and love it! I've also been into Gulfport and Anna Marie Island, and love both places too. I work out of Tampa, but I'm scared to death of that city! It's so big and BUSY!!! I have to leave an hour and a half early just to get to work on time!

So anyways, that's what I've been up to. There's a lot of new names on the boards, so I'm hoping at least some of the people that I was familiar with are still around.

Hi, Nikki! I remember you! I even remember your original user name! :)

Watching the cruise ships sail at sunset sounds lovely! It sounds as though you are adjusting very nicely to living in Florida!

Since it's around 2 degrees tonight - I am very envious!

Well you just made me feel warm now! I've been chilly all evening because it's been in the 50's. But suddenly that sounds really warm after you said that. ;)

Hi Nikki! I'm glad you're enjoying Tampa......:D

hey Nikki, glad you dumped that loser Kyle ;) , what you doing for a living

Nikki!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

It's great to see you! Haven't chatted with you in forever.

Glad to hear things seem to be going pretty well for you! Things are good here too... last week I started what should be my last term of University!!! :) So, it's been busy, and I'm here studying for my first quiz tomorrow (Control Systems (a 4th year Engineering course)... aaaaaack!).

Anyway, good to see you... stick around! :wave:

Good to see you again Nikki!!! I hope all goes well for you in Florida!!! It's not as bad as Pam here, but I am envious... we are at about 9 or so. Don't be a stranger :wave2:

Great to see you here again, Nikki. Please do drop by now and then, a breath of fresh air you are. Hope to meet you next visit to FL, and now that you live there, a better chance I have of that. :wave2: Send some of that warm air north.

Dan

I don't remember you, but HI anyway:wave: :wave2:

Hi Nikki..:wave2: ..I remember you ...:D

Hi Nikky!! :wave2: Good to see you've stopped by with an update :) Glad you're enjoying Florida :sunny:

:wave:
I was actually thinking of you recently, wondering what ever happened to you. Glad to see you are doing well. Dont be a stranger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter