• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm starting to plan, watch out!

Damhsa04

Damhsa it's Irish for Dance
I'm going to Disney July 12th to the 18th and I'm starting to plan.
I made my ADR for Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast already and I'm just so excited.

But I don't want to plan too much because it's just my best friend and I going for graduation and it shouldn't be too structured. But I can't help it!

I've been 8 times but what are some of your must see/do attractions?

Def the usuals.
Space
Splash.
BTMRR
TOT
RnRC
ect..

Attractions/shows
American Adventure
Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure ( did this in Feb. its pretty cool for all ages)
Since your there in July. do the Sounds like Summer concert series.

Def the usuals.
Space
Splash.
BTMRR
TOT
RnRC
ect..

Attractions/shows
American Adventure
Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure ( did this in Feb. its pretty cool for all ages)
Since your there in July. do the Sounds like Summer concert series.

Space mountain is closed for rehab until november

Ok- question. What is the TTA?
And of course visit all the main attractions, and try to do the ones you've never been on if you have time.
Have you ever seen the Voices of Liberty in America in the World Showcase? They are amazing! Go to one of their shows, they have such amazing voices.
Oh! Ok, so in Downtown Disney they have that new hot air balloon... that looks pretty cool if you are going there, you could check it out. You can see all of Disney World from up there! Here's an article from allears.net about it, there's alot of awesome pictures.
http://land.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/2009/04/characters_in_flight_grand_ope.html
Then... T-rex just opened up in Downtown Disney, so if its not busy and if you want a place to eat you could try it out. Its loud though, I've heard. Well... dinosaurs. Just a warning.
And that's about it that I can think of.

Ok- question. What is the TTA?
And of course visit all the main attractions, and try to do the ones you've never been on if you have time.
Have you ever seen the Voices of Liberty in America in the World Showcase? They are amazing! Go to one of their shows, they have such amazing voices.
Oh! Ok, so in Downtown Disney they have that new hot air balloon... that looks pretty cool if you are going there, you could check it out. You can see all of Disney World from up there! Here's an article from allears.net about it, there's alot of awesome pictures.
http://land.allears.net/blogs/jackspence/2009/04/characters_in_flight_grand_ope.html
Then... T-rex just opened up in Downtown Disney, so if its not busy and if you want a place to eat you could try it out. Its loud though, I've heard. Well... dinosaurs. Just a warning.
And that's about it that I can think of.

The TTA is the Tomorrowland Transit Authority. A.K.A. the "People Mover" It's really quite fun!

The TTA is the Tomorrowland Transit Authority. A.K.A. the "People Mover" It's really quite fun!

It's the best on busy days and you just want to cool off. I go for like 3 loops at a time. But it's going to be closed during the Space Mountain rehab because you go through part of space and so you'll be able to see all the tracks and stuff.

GRR I just want my people mover

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter