• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm SOOOOOO Excited

Pignanny

Earning My Ears
This June we will be making our 28th trip to Walt Disney World since 1997 and each is always better than the previous one. Many people ask me, "how can you get so excited about going to Walt Disney World all of the time?" To that question and people I can only say, "If you truly understood the magic of Disney and really allowed it into your heart, you'd never ask 'why?' " By the time this June comes around I will have turned another year older but that doesn't mean a single thing. Each time we come to Walt Disney World we get to forget about real life and its problems. We get to be kids again, we get to experience real happiness. We get be in a place where imagination runs wild and dreams REALLY do come true :goodvibes :yay: :woohoo::thumbsup2. Even now as I am writing this 'Hook' is on the TV in the background and hearing it makes me so happy and excited.......BANGARANG off to Never Never Land!!! :cool1: WooHoo June just can't get here fast enough.

:tinker:

Wonderful!! I know exactly what you mean - although I have taken no where near that many trips! I am constantly planning my next stay WHICH ISN"T UNTIL AUGUST. I can't help it, even thinking about Disney makes me happy! :cloud9:

:) I totally agree with your post. And it made me smile too! Even made me feel the magic a bit while reading it. :) Those people that don't go just don't realize the magic and the way it makes you forget about real life. Have a great time on your 28th trip!!! :banana:

Congrats on all of those trips!! Have fun on your 28th. We have gone 16 times and I GET THE MAGIC!!!!!!:thumbsup2

:) I totally agree with your post. And it made me smile too! Even made me feel the magic a bit while reading it. :) Those people that don't go just don't realize the magic and the way it makes you forget about real life. Have a great time on your 28th trip!!! :banana:

There is nothing as great as the magic that Disney creates. I would just LOVE to be one of the cast members (selling balloons, souveniers, etc.) on Main Street USA in the Magic Kingdom. Seeing all the smiles on kids of all ages would be, in the words of Peter Pan "a truly excellent adventure".

Welcome to DVC and Welcome Home.

I understand the feeling. I get teary eyed when I step onto main street at the magic kingdom every trip and all of my worries fade away.

I leave on Thursday with my 2 kids first time I have ever gone on a trip like this by myself with the 2 kids (ages8 & 2) and I am giddy with excitement.

I say all the time to people who always ask, WHY do you go there every year..........the answer is, you either get it or you don't.

People who get it never ask.....

Congrats on your 28th trip! You have such a wonderful attitude, it brightened my day. I noticed your tag said you are from Pella, we are your neighbor! Only about 45 minutes away in Altoona!

This thread is getting hi-jacked with Iowans...Mason City here!

I am very excited for you! And for us! We are taking our first disney cruise in December and I am thinking that its great, but that I will also be missing WDW too?

This thread is getting hi-jacked with Iowans...Mason City here!

I am very excited for you! And for us! We are taking our first disney cruise in December and I am thinking that its great, but that I will also be missing WDW too?

We did the Disney Cruise a few years back.....AWESOME....Just AWESOME!! Make sure you eat at the Artist Pallete.

Have a great time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter