I'm Soooo Happy!!!

jjohnson

DIS Veteran
I just got off the phone with Judy & bought at SSR!!!

The best part is we will still be able to stay at BWV for part of our stay in May as the 2brm is available for 3 nights of our stay so I'm going to split it with SSR.

Yippee!!!

I think we have the same guide - and I just bought today, too! Judy had a good day!

Welcome home fellow newbie!

Tabetha said:
I think we have the same guide - and I just bought today, too! Judy had a good day!

Welcome home fellow newbie!

I really like Judy. She's very easy to talk to. Yesterday morning she called to let me know BWV had become available for 12/05 UY but by the time my DH & I made a decision it was gone a few hours later. Judy said her stomach was in knots until I called back & told her we decided on SSR.

We bought yesterday too! We took our first DVC tour back in 1998 - too bad we didn't do it then! Oh well! I'm still excited!!! :thumbsup2
Strange how that free trip I won at work just turned into a $16,000 real estate investment! :rotfl2: We had been so hooked on DCL, we had forgotten how great "The World" was. Great to meet all our new neighbors!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter