I'm...SO sorry.

I have to agree to an extent! I haven't ever been there but on that note, I am a HUGE fan of Universal studios. Disney is awesome too, however alot of the rides don't cut it for me. I like the big coasters. EE and RRC just don't cut it. They're fun, but arent too thrilling for me. I like more intensity.

Plus it is cheaper, and less little kids and babies! Thats the one thing I HATE. These parents push around their baby hoping that they'll remember the trip. Biggest BS I've ever heard. My kids won't be going till they can appreciate it. I'm mean, why bring 2 screaming toddlers inside the park? Especially when its hot? Totally cruel.

Ok rant over. I bet alot of moms here would be horrified of what I just said. :D

No I agree.

My first disney trip was when I was 4.
Dont remember anything.
I think i wanted to ride the pink dumbo...yeah. So we raced for it, but thats all i remember.

Its a waste of time and money.

I went to WDW and some lady and her NEWBORN were inside.
I thought it was the biggest load of crap i'd ever seen. I honestly said "You've got to be kidding me" to myself.

I say..if they need a stoller they shouldnt be in the park.
Simple as that.

No you can stay lol.
The busch gardens in VA is 10 times better than the one in Tampa. Maybe its because I have gone to the one in tampa literally 43289403829048029 times, but its kind of boring. Basically AK with some costers :/. I do agree that Howl-o-scream is pretty neat....the first time. Then I would do anything to drive over to orlando to go to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal. MNSSHP is good too if you want to spend time with familyand stuff. :goodvibes

No I agree.

My first disney trip was when I was 4.
Dont remember anything.
I think i wanted to ride the pink dumbo...yeah. So we raced for it, but thats all i remember.

Its a waste of time and money.

I went to WDW and some lady and her NEWBORN were inside.
I thought it was the biggest load of crap i'd ever seen. I honestly said "You've got to be kidding me" to myself.

I say..if they need a stoller they shouldnt be in the park.
Simple as that.

Yeah, I have been mentioning recenctly all the hotels I would want to stay at one day. Ever since I can remember we have stayed at the All Stars and when it opened Pop. Apperently when I was younger we stayed at POR and POFG, along with CBR. I was shocked as I didn't remember any of it. I wasn't even that young maybe 5 or 6 when we stayed at those. So I am definently not taking my kids till they are around that age or older. :/

A NEWBORN???? We went this summer when my baby sister was a couple weeks old, and there was no way were bringing her. She's was (and still is) too little. Just now, my oldest little sister (who is 7) is almost ready. She would of been too scared of the characters/rides if she were to go any younger.

Yes yes, Busch Gardens is awesome. 2nd to all of the Disney parks. The Africa one isn't as good... My favorite ride at BGE is Alpengheist.

Yes yes, Busch Gardens is awesome. 2nd to all of the Disney parks. The Africa one isn't as good... My favorite ride at BGE is Alpengheist.

That ride SCARES me.

It got stuck when my best friend was in line for it, yet she went on it anyway once it was fixed an hour later.

I was mortified.
xD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter