I'm so sad I've been on here a long time and still

cheermom1

<font color=teal>He NEVER EVER takes them out in p
NO TAG!!!!! come on?? I have almost 2,000 posts!! what do I have to do steel someones tag!? :lmao:

I just received my tags last month and I've been here since 2001. You need to be a bit more patient. :rotfl:

2001? Oh goodness gracious. I've got a better chance at winning a stay in the castle than getting a tag then!

I've been here since 2000 and no tags.

I know I don't post much and I guess I don't say witty things.

I want my tag to be...

I'm sure Prostidude will have plenty to eat.

:thumbsup2 Pleeeeaaaasssseeee?????

NO TAG!!!!! come on?? I have almost 2,000 posts!! what do I have to do steel someones tag!? :lmao:

It looks like I'm going to have a really long wait then. :rotfl: I don't think I've said anything tag worthy yet. Maybe someday. OP I hope you get your tag! :thumbsup2

I want my tag to be...

I'm sure Prostidude will have plenty to eat.

:thumbsup2 Pleeeeaaaasssseeee?????
You can do it yourself. Click on UserCP, then "Edit Your Details". Fill in "Custom User Title" and you're all done! No tag fairy begging required.

You can do it yourself. Click on UserCP, then "Edit Your Details". Fill in "Custom User Title" and you're all done! No tag fairy begging required.

Yes, begging IS required b/c I want it to be in color!!!

I'm wondering exactly what color a prostidude tag calls for.

I wonder if being afraid of the toilet will get me one????

Ive never had one either!...Iam obviously too boring.

Has anyone put in their own tag, and then had it removed and given a new tag (s) by the Tag Fairy?

I'm wondering because I do have a tag that I made myself, but I wouldn't want the Tag Fairy to think he/she couldn't remove it and give me something different if they chose to do so.

Does the Tag Fairy think that someone with a tag they made themselves doesn't want one from them, so they never bother?

Just curious.

Has anyone put in their own tag, and then had it removed and given a new tag (s) by the Tag Fairy?

I'm wondering because I do have a tag that I made myself, but I wouldn't want the Tag Fairy to think he/she couldn't remove it and give me something different if they chose to do so.

Does the Tag Fairy think that someone with a tag they made themselves doesn't want one from them, so they never bother?

Just curious.

I don;t know the answer to your question but I really like your tag...:goodvibes

Just curious.

I tagged myself when I first signed up, when the TF tagged me s/he colorized my first tag and added my 2nd one. Then I accidentally reset my setting and deleted my tag, I begged the TF to retag me and s/he did!!! And in doing so made my first tag scrolly!! :)

OP hang in there, I never thought I'd get tagged and I was so excited when it happened I sort of danced around the house. LOL Then I got my 3rd one and Woo Hoo!!! You'da thought I won the lottery! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter