• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm so proud of me!!

GADISNEYGIRL

<font color=red>Maelstromer!<br><font color=purple
We have three trips in the next six months, and all will be completely paid for WITHOUT credit cards!! WooooHooooo!!!

September's trip is already paid and/or budgeted for. December trip is being paid for primarily by inlaws, but we have already paid our one night's stay (we're going down a day early)~and have budgeted our food money. In February, DH is attending one of the training seminars. Therefore, lodging and his ticket is paid for. The person who is paying for his training is also throwing in extra money for "incidentals"~that will cover my ticket, and food! (DS will be not quite three.) These will be our first ever credit card free WDW trips, and I AM PUMPED!!! :tongue:

Good for you! You'll enjoy the trips even more knowing you don't have to worry about the costs after you get home. Have a great time....er, times!

Good for you! My September and December trips are completely paid for, too. Isn't it a great feeling!

PattiPB, looks like both of our upcoming trips will overlap slightly! :)

Thats great wish i had that many trips lol.Our November trip is paid in full including meal vouchers.I am planning my May trip now for 2005.Have a great time.!

I noticed that, too, GA!!!!

I'll look much different from September to December. In September I'll be relaxed and easygoing---just me and DH! In December I'll be the basket case in the middle of my DH and 3 kids, my parents, and my sister and her family!!!!! Don't know which I'm looking forward to more! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter