I'm so proud of me!!

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by GADISNEYGIRL, Aug 31, 2004.

1. GADISNEYGIRL

GADISNEYGIRL <font color=red>Maelstromer!<br><font color=purple

We have three trips in the next six months, and all will be completely paid for WITHOUT credit cards!! WooooHooooo!!!

September's trip is already paid and/or budgeted for. December trip is being paid for primarily by inlaws, but we have already paid our one night's stay (we're going down a day early)~and have budgeted our food money. In February, DH is attending one of the training seminars. Therefore, lodging and his ticket is paid for. The person who is paying for his training is also throwing in extra money for "incidentals"~that will cover my ticket, and food! (DS will be not quite three.) These will be our first ever credit card free WDW trips, and I AM PUMPED!!! :tongue:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. GoofItUp

GoofItUp DIS Veteran

Good for you! You'll enjoy the trips even more knowing you don't have to worry about the costs after you get home. Have a great time....er, times!

4. PattiPB

PattiPB <font color=green>I'll be happy to learn the secre

Good for you! My September and December trips are completely paid for, too. Isn't it a great feeling!

5. GADISNEYGIRL

GADISNEYGIRL <font color=red>Maelstromer!<br><font color=purple

PattiPB, looks like both of our upcoming trips will overlap slightly! :)

6. Amirah95

Amirah95 I'm ALLLLLLMOST there!

You go girl! :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

7. dpayne1969

dpayne1969 DIS Veteran

Thats great wish i had that many trips lol.Our November trip is paid in full including meal vouchers.I am planning my May trip now for 2005.Have a great time.!

8. PattiPB

PattiPB <font color=green>I'll be happy to learn the secre

I noticed that, too, GA!!!!

I'll look much different from September to December. In September I'll be relaxed and easygoing---just me and DH! In December I'll be the basket case in the middle of my DH and 3 kids, my parents, and my sister and her family!!!!! Don't know which I'm looking forward to more! LOL!