I'm so Mad I could spit!... Well something like that!

tiggerfan6

Wishing upon a star
We are suppose to be having our yard sale this weekend . I placed an in our local pennysaver announcing our sale and today when I looked our ad wasn't in there! There is a section just for sales and it wasn't there. This happened last year as well, but it was in the pennysaver just not in the yard sale part. I'm heading down to the office tomorrow to get my money back. But I am so disappointed because we have taken tiime off from work and for Friday and now I will have go out and get more sign to place around town. Our house in the sticks and you wouldn't just happen upon it :(
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Thanks for letting me vent!
Erica

Maybe you should check your local paper, maybe it's not too late to get an ad in there.

Maybe you will do well anyway. Last Saterday we had a yardsale and didn't do an ad just signs. I made $200, my mom $180, my sil $150, my bil made 160. We were only out for 5 hrs. We decided to drag out more stuff for this weekend and place an ad in our local paper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter