Im So Happy

nataliejane05

Magic Mummy
IM GOIN BACK TO MY FAVOURITE PLACE IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND GET TO SHARE IT ALL WITH MY LITTLE BOY!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :dance3: :yay: :cheer2:

Woooohoooo...I'm happy for you. I know how you feel as well...WDW is by far my favorite place...and I get to take my 3 boys for their first time next month.

aww its gettin so near its so exciting bet ur gettin everything all ready i love all the chaos :cutie: r ur boys excited xxx

Excited would be an understatement. All they ever talk about is this trip. We eat dinner and talk about disney...we ride in the car and talk about disney...and all they want to watch right now is disney movies. It's a good thing I love Disney!!! Your son is so cute in his little Tigger costume. I bet he will have a ball.

I know you will have a magical time and would like to welcome you to the Dis.:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :thumbsup2 Great to see you on the boards:thumbsup2 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter