I'm so excited!!...UPDATE WITH PICS! :)

hiwaygal

Only someone as wonderful as Donna can get my PM's
:banana: :banana: :banana:

I ordered "custom" m&m's for "favors" and they arrived today!!! :Pinkbounc

Okay, so I don't really need favors since my guest list currently includes DH2B and me, the officiant, the Disney wedding coordinator, and a friend from work and her DH (she's a Disney addict who was just dying to see a Disney wedding, so I told her to come if she wanted! LOL!).

But, I ordered the m&m's anyway 'cause they were so darn cute! I got the summer blend (which is hot pink, yellow, LIME GREEN, and teal) with "Denise & Greg" on some and "Married 9/16/05" (our "legal" wedding day) on some. They came already packaged in little 2 oz bags tied with little blue ribbons!

I'm going to give some to my parents and brother and sis-in-law, and some friends from work, and to everyone at the wedding...and anyone else I happen to think until I run out!!

Anyway, I'm just really excited! I pick up my dress on Friday and we pick up our rings the same day...then we just wait for the wedding stuff!!

Thanks for letting me share... :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

Okay so here's the pic of my favors (really close up)

IMG_0381.jpg

hiwaygal said:
:banana: :banana: :banana:

I ordered "custom" m&m's for "favors" and they arrived today!!! :Pinkbounc

Okay, so I don't really need favors since my guest list currently includes DH2B and me, the officiant, the Disney wedding coordinator, and a friend from work and her DH (she's a Disney addict who was just dying to see a Disney wedding, so I told her to come if she wanted! LOL!).

But, I ordered the m&m's anyway 'cause they were so darn cute! I got the summer blend (which is hot pink, yellow, LIME GREEN, and teal) with "Denise & Greg" on some and "Married 9/16/05" (our "legal" wedding day) on some. They came already packaged in little 2 oz bags tied with little blue ribbons!

I'm going to give some to my parents and brother and sis-in-law, and some friends from work, and to everyone at the wedding...and anyone else I happen to think until I run out!!

Anyway, I'm just really excited! I pick up my dress on Friday and we pick up our rings the same day...then we just wait for the wedding stuff!!

Thanks for letting me share... :Pinkbounc :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

Oh, the m&m's sound cute! Never knew you could order custom colors. Great idea.
I can tell how excited you are :cheer2: Congrats and Good luck! :wizard:

Woo-hoo that summer combination of colours sounds lovely - sooooo any chance of a picture? ;)

Fantasia Sam said:
sooooo any chance of a picture? ;)

I'll see what I can do when I get back home later today...I've never figured out how to post pics so it could take a few minutes :teeth:

I love them too and I am already married! But my DH is a chocolate FREAK and I would love to surprise him with them for our 1 year anniversary which is coming up on September 18!

Tell us!

Hi Ladies!!

They are sooo cool!!!

Just go to http://us.mms.com/us/ and click on "say what you want they'll eat it up" and go from there...they changed it from "customize your candy" so they might change it regularly...but it's on the "regular" m&m's site...there are so many options!

Please let me know what you decide to get and all!!!

Thoses are so cute. I will getting these for sure for my VR.. they even have my colors and I dont mind repacking them in smaller bags for everyone :)

AKA the big bag is cheaper.

I was thinking of getting big bags and repacking them and then getting a few extra big bag for a gift in the room for my guest :)

Thank you so much!!!! I am ordering some! I found a website that has 'glass slipper' candy favor fillers for 1.00 for a dozen!!!! I am planning on filling them up, wrapping them with tulle, putting a ribbon around them~~~~a perfect wedding favor and souvenir for everyone at home!!!!!

I'm so glad you all like the m&m's! I'm excited that you all think these are as cute as I did!!!

It makes me feel really good to think I somehow inspired you all! :)

OK I need a link to that also.

I am trying to make a gift basket for all and these ideals are so freaking CUTE !!!!!

Those are so cute! They had the custom colors option when I got married (I had ordered them at my previous company in our company colors), but they didn’t have the neat word designs. I wish my name was 1 letter shorter (8 letters per line max). I’m sure your guests will love them!

I ordered these some time ago as well! They are the cutiest things....I must agree. I ordered the wedding mix which was white, gray and ivory...very weddingish!

I placed these in a frosted cone box for each of our guest. Each person has a gift basket filled with special goodies:

~Our wedding day program (with a special note about our wedding reception dinner that we are hosting for them at Ohana's! )
~A matching thank-you card, from us!
~Wedding Bubbles
~Our Favorites (a cd with some of our favorite love songs)
~Scented candle
~The Greatest Celebration on Earth...WDW playing cards
~Frosted cones filled with personalized M&M's

These items are in a silver tin, filled with pearlized basket filler and wrapped in cellophane....

I can't wait for them to see it :teeth:

tinkerrn said:
Thank you so much!!!! I am ordering some! I found a website that has 'glass slipper' candy favor fillers for 1.00 for a dozen!!!! I am planning on filling them up, wrapping them with tulle, putting a ribbon around them~~~~a perfect wedding favor and souvenir for everyone at home!!!!!

What are these glass slipper candies? They sound cute :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter