• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm so confused..what service do I use?!

bigsky

<font color=teal>4 by land, and<br><font color=dar
I still haven't booked our towncar service for November. Need to do that! But from what I've been reading lately, I've heard so many problems with companies that I felt were the good ones that I had it narrowed down to.

What r your opions out there? Or maybe just a few mistakes lately I shouldn't count them out?? I was thinking Fl. Tours or Cartier.

Any advice?

Laura

We just used FL Tours 2 weeks ago and didn't have any problems at all. They were waiting for us at the airport and again at the hotel when we left. The cars were nice and clean and we had very nice drivers. We've only had the one experience using a towncar, but we'd definitely use FL Tours again.

I know it's very confusing. I spent much time here researching and trying to find the best one. I hope all goes well with whoever you pick. Have a great trip in Nov! :D

Hi Laura, This is the second time I've gone to answer a thread and have accidently hit the key before I am ready to send it. :(
Sorry about that.
My sister and I want to go through one of the towncar services also and have been reading different postings about them. I think everyone has their favorite so after your trip maybe you could write and let us know if yours turned out ok. There will be 8 of us, six of us coming from Montana and 2 from the east coast. We were thinking one of the towncar vans would maybe be best or even a limo.
If you would like to PM me that would be nice. I was curious as to where in Montana you are from, if you wouldn't mind telling. We are planning on going Aug. 04. My sister and I went in July 03 and used Mears, but with so many more in our group we think a towncar service would be more suitable. I am looking forward to reading more about your trip.
"Montana Minnies":Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Enid

I think any service you use will have people tell you good and bad things about them. Just like any other service related business, you can't please everyone all the time. Personally, I picked Tiffany Town car because the cost is lower (only $75 to Pop Century w/ coupon), and I have heard some really great things about them. But I have heard negative things about them and the other services that have been mentioned as well. I can only do what I can (call to confirm reservations, pay the driver), not what I can't (have the driver there on time, have the driver be a pleasant stand up guy or gal). So Hakuna Matata, and just relax and have fun on your vacation.

Happy Limo was great. Mousesavers.com has a coupon code on it. Happy Limo will match any price you get a quote from. We paid $96/RT to Poly INCLUDING tip. They were on time, courteous and clean cars. I would highly recommend them.

We've used Tiffany twice now. The last time I was really hesitant after reading some experiences on the boards. I really obsessed over it!!! But, we stayed with them for last August ('03) and they were wonderful. Nice driver, on-time, clean towncar. No problems whatsoever. I think that sometimes we only hear the horror stories here. That's just human nature I guess. So....go ahead and book one. I would recommend either Tiffany or our board sponser Fl Tours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter