I'm sending out postcards again!

T Morrows Child

<font color=red>Dis Dads #596<br><font color=peach
Who wants one!

Every trip I take, I try to send as many character postcards as possible out to folks across the country. I don't charge anything, of course . . . I just like to help folks get a little spark of the magic at home. (We are going April 16-23.)

I will send you a WDW postcard, filled out by a character you choose, to anyone you choose. In the past, folks have had them sent to their kids to announce a trip, send them to a spouse to celebrate an upcoming trip, or even just get it to themselves for a little pick-me-up!

Here's an example of a message that I send:
MickeySig.jpg

It will be mailed from "The World" and come with a Lake Buena Vista postmark. Send me a message with your details, and you'll be "on the list!"

Post any questions on this thread, as it may help answer questions from other members.

Here's a link to the thread when I did this last June.

Have a Magical Day, everyone!

It's really part of the Magic for me . . . I anticipate my upcoming trips so much (I'm only happy when I have a trip in the works, as most of you know!)

I'm happy to do it.

It is people like you that make me can't wait to visit Disney in June! I will try to get my post count up to 10 soon so I can send you a pm before you leave. Thank you so much for doing this sort of thing. :)

Is it still possible to get a Fairy Godmail from you? I know it is late as we are heading there ourselves on the Thursday April 28th and are staying till Friday May 6th. We are staying at the POFQ again. We are celebrating my youngest daughter's 10th birthday on Saturday.at the California Grill, because she would like the chocolate mousse.

Could you possible send a postcard from Minnie Mouse to Jessica McKenna - Our address is 1802 East Second Street, Scotch Plains, New Jersey 07076.

I understand that it may be to late.

Thank You in advance for keeping Walt's Magic alive!

A grateful Disney Dad
MC

T Morrows Child, That is perfect timing to my sons communion on April 30th, If you can send a card he would be thrilled!:thumbsup2

Is it still possible to get a Fairy Godmail from you? I know it is late as we are heading there ourselves on the Thursday April 28th and are staying till Friday May 6th. We are staying at the POFQ again. We are celebrating my youngest daughter's 10th birthday on Saturday.at the California Grill, because she would like the chocolate mousse.

Absolutely! I'll try to get yours out right away to give the post office enough time.

T Morrows Child, That is perfect timing to my sons communion on April 30th, If you can send a card he would be thrilled!:thumbsup2

Yep! Send me a message with your details!

I would love it if you could send one to my 3 girls, we are going to be there at the end of June/July. I saw this on the other boards and think it's a great Idea...pay it forward...etc.
I don't know how to send you a PM with my info...please advise.
Thanks!

I would love it if you could send one to my 3 girls, we are going to be there at the end of June/July. I saw this on the other boards and think it's a great Idea...pay it forward...etc.
I don't know how to send you a PM with my info...please advise.
Thanks!

I believe you need at least 10 board posts before you're able to send a PM. I sent you a message, though, with a way to send me your info.

I'll be happy to send one along for you!

Oh, I would love a card sent to my three kids! If you don't mind I'd like one sent to each, or a family card would be great too. We are going to be visiting the World on May 3-11, will that work for you?

Thank you so much! My kids will love the postcards :)
I sent you a PM.

I have family going to WDW in May. They have 9-year old quads, so not only is this their first Disney trip...it's the first real vacation since the quads arrived (they've been kind of busy). The card would be sent to Canada, but if you mail it at the start of your stay in mid-April, it should be fine.

My boys got a secret postcard when we went on the Magic years ago and I paid it forward then to another family. Obviously, I won't be able to pay this one back, but I can offer you two blank Magic docked at Castaway cards that might make someone's kids happy. I could simply mail them to you and you can post them from Florida (I live in Montreal, Canada).

Please answer this post or send me a PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter