I'm ready to go now!!! Is it vacation time yet?

I'm so glad you had a great .. but peculiar weekend! And I'm super happy that your DD is excited over her unknown upcoming trip! She'll be so tickled!!! I can't wait to hear all about her reaction when you tell her! :love:

Oh my, it was peculiar. :rolleyes: I can't wait until I get to tell her! :cheer2:

OH MY GOODNESS!!! She is going to be SSOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! lol. i can't beleive how well you keep a secret!!!! lol

I can't believe it either, actually. I'm quite proud of myself. :rotfl:

Awe I'm SO excited for your little one !!! She is going to be SO happy. :yay:
I don't know how you kept such a big secret but you rule ! :worship:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Not hardly, but thanks! You have no idea how hard it's been to not tell her. Especially when she says things like that. The closer it gets, the harder it is too! :lmao:

You guys are all too sweet! So glad that you decided to tag along with us!

I'm so glad you had a great .. but peculiar weekend! And I'm super happy that your DD is excited over her unknown upcoming trip! She'll be so tickled!!! I can't wait to hear all about her reaction when you tell her! :love:

OH MY GOSH! I just realized how close you are to your trip!!!! How exciting!!!!!!! :dance3: Have you started to not be able to sleep yet?

OH MY GOSH! I just realized how close you are to your trip!!!! How exciting!!!!!!! :dance3: Have you started to not be able to sleep yet?

I'm not sleeping due to other issues going on right now. :rolleyes: I only pray that I can move to the "not sleeping because I'm excited for WDW" segment of my life.

I'm not sleeping due to other issues going on right now. :rolleyes: I only pray that I can move to the "not sleeping because I'm excited for WDW" segment of my life.

:hug: I hope so too. Let me know if you need anything. I will be praying!

:hug: I hope so too. Let me know if you need anything. I will be praying!

Aww, thank you! :hug: That is very sweet of you. We'll be okay, just gotta play that dumb ole waiting game and then take it from there. But honestly, I won't sleep well until my fur-baby is curled up on top of my legs again. :cloud9: But in the meantime, I'm here and enjoying everyone's PTRs. :goodvibes

Aww, thank you! :hug: That is very sweet of you. We'll be okay, just gotta play that dumb ole waiting game and then take it from there. But honestly, I won't sleep well until my fur-baby is curled up on top of my legs again. :cloud9: But in the meantime, I'm here and enjoying everyone's PTRs. :goodvibes

You're quite welcome. :thumbsup2

30 days and counting until we're there!!!!! :cool1:

I figured that this would be a good time to talk about our plans for our first full day in the parks. This day was a really hard decision for us. We really like going to MK on our first full day, but in looking at EMH's for our time there, we came up with a different plan. I hope we don't regret our decision! Here...We...GO!!!

When we left of at the last update, I told you guys that we would head in at a decent time on arrival day, because we have big plans for rope drop the next morning. We actually have plans almost every morning, but who's counting, right? :lmao:

We plan on getting up bright and early on 3/31 so we can head over to Hollywood Studios for rope drop at 8 am. Yep...We're going to join the running herds over to TSM. Our plans are to jump in line and ride, then grab fast passes on the way out. (Isn't that the order it should be done? :confused3) Next we'll do as much as we can in whatever order we feel like. Now that's a heck of a plan isn't it? :lmao:

We will have until 9:30 am to do a little touring before we have breakfast here:

hollyvine_s.jpg

I have a feeling that a certain little girl is going to LOVE this! She watches Disney Jr. every day, and just loves everything on it. A clear favorite for character interaction will probably be this adorable guy:

img_2542.jpg

After breakfast, we'll stay in the park as long as we can. We will most likely take a break at some point (maybe), but then we'll be back for 5:10 reservations here:

1_dining_brown_derby.jpg

We chose a Fantasmic dinner package for this one, too, that will get us into the 8:30 show that night. We've never gotten to see Fantasmic before, so this will be a lot of fun for us. We had plans to see it last year, but it got rained out. :sad1: I hope that we have good luck with weather this time!

Speaking of weather...Last year when we were in WDW, it rained A LOT. I mean A WHOLE LOT. The day we went to HS, it rained so much and the winds got up pretty high. We actually had to take cover in one of the shops for about an hour at one point. I mean it rained buckets and buckets of water. So...I'm putting in my request for outstanding weather while we're there. I just haven't figured out who to send it to yet. :lmao:

Considering that the park closes at 10 that night, it will be another relatively early evening for us. It's probably a good thing though, because the next day we're off for our first full day in MK, and a 7am rope drop!!! :scared1:

I'm excited to try H&V breakfast! We love Jake! Did you see Peter Pan Returns?

A 7am RD? :scared1: My DH would kill me if I even considered it. :lmao:

Fingers are crossed for great weather and you're able to see F! I really enjoyed it. I hear a lot of negative comments, but I think those people are on crack. :rotfl2: It's one of my favorite shows. :love:

I'm excited to try H&V breakfast! We love Jake! Did you see Peter Pan Returns?

A 7am RD? :scared1: My DH would kill me if I even considered it. :lmao:

Fingers are crossed for great weather and you're able to see F! I really enjoyed it. I hear a lot of negative comments, but I think those people are on crack. :rotfl2: It's one of my favorite shows. :love:

I'm excited about it too! Jake is one of our favorites. We haven't gotten to see Peter Pan Returns yet. I DVR'd it because it came on at a time that no one was home. We haven't even had a chance to watch it yet. Was it good??? :)

I am terrified about that 7 am rope drop, but DH is determined to get there for it. :rotfl2: I think he's as big of a Disney nut as I am!

YAY for rope drops. I'm not so much a fan for early morning hours tho. lol. i agree with a pp it's SOOOO early :eek: I find it early enough being early for rope drop as it is.

Your right - there is no other way to do TSMM :thumbsup2 It definitely needs to be fast passed and rode first thing. The wait times on it build SO FAST!!!! We havn't done TSMM yet so I'm SOOO excited for this one!

i can't beleive you leave in LESS than a month!!!!!!!! Wish my countdown was at that point but I'm at just under 60.

YAY for rope drops. I'm not so much a fan for early morning hours tho. lol. i agree with a pp it's SOOOO early :eek: I find it early enough being early for rope drop as it is.

Your right - there is no other way to do TSMM :thumbsup2 It definitely needs to be fast passed and rode first thing. The wait times on it build SO FAST!!!! We havn't done TSMM yet so I'm SOOO excited for this one!

i can't beleive you leave in LESS than a month!!!!!!!! Wish my countdown was at that point but I'm at just under 60.

I know! I can't believe it either! Just 29 days!!! :woohoo:!!!

Trust me, those 60 will go by quicker than you think. I'm still in shock that it's just 29 days til we get there!!! :dance3:

Happy Thursday evening everyone! It is a spectacular day, indeed! The weather here was GORGEOUS, and spring is well on it's way!!! :thumbsup2 But, there are two more things that have made this day even better!!!

1. Only 29 more days until we are in WDW!

and

2. We got Mickey Mail today!!!!!!!!!

Yep! You read that right, Mickey Mail was received at this household today!!!! I know it's all of our vouchers and stuff for our vacay, but I still can't wait to open it. I can't open it yet though. Prince Charming wants me to wait for him to be here (he's still at work) AND we have to wait for a certain little girl to go to bed. ;)

Because I have to wait a while, I figure what better use of my time would there be than to update the old PTR? Right??? :rotfl:

So hold on!!!! Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the day that I am most excited about! :thumbsup2

We will be spending all day in our most favoritest (yep...I make up words sometimes...:lmao:) park EVER! The Magic Kingdom!!!!!

There are EMH's planned at two different times on this day for MK. The first is from 7am-8am, and the second is from 11pm-2am. Now last year when we were there, they had 11pm-2am EMH's at the MK on the day we were there. It was a FABULOUS day! We opened up the park that morning at 8, toured until about 1 and then returned to our resort for a break. After a really awesome nap, and some dinner, we headed back around 6 or so. Boy oh boy was little miss thang a trooper! She didn't want to leave! We closed down the park that night and had the time of our lives!!!! :goodvibes

We rode every ride, saw the MSEP, and I cried through Wishes. :lmao: But the best part happened right before we left. As we were making our way through fantasyland to leave for the night, we saw Pluto! He immediately got down on all fours and ahem, "ran" over to Emma (this is her real name. I was confusing myself calling her Wendy. I almost actually called her that to her face the other day. :rotfl2:) Anyway...after Pluto ran over to her he started "licking" her face. I swear ya'll, it was the sweetest moment I have ever seen. Emma was giggling and loving every minute of it!

Ok...back on track.

So, after we open up the park at 7 am (hopefully), we will have plenty of time before we go to breakfast at 12:05 at one of the places that Emma has been wanting to go to:

Chef+Mickeys+%25283%2529.JPG

YIPPEE FOR CHEF MICKEY'S!!!!!!! :dance3:

We figure that we'll play it by ear after that. We may go back to the park, then again we might head back to the resort and swim and rest for a while. Sometime that evening, we are going to head back to MK. We have 9:15 reservations for another one of Emma's picks, Cinderella's Royal Table. This should be a lot of fun! This is where I have another special surprise for Emma. One of my very bestest (there I go again. LOL) friends can sew. (I am impressed, because this is a skill that I lack.) I bought the fabric and all the extras, and had her make Miss Emma a costume to wear that night! She's going to be going as Belle, in her peasant dress. The costume is absolutely AHHHH-DOR-A-BLE. She will be so excited!!!

We're going to try to last as long as we can. I hope we can make it til close! :rotfl:

YAY for Mickey mail!:banana::woohoo: sorry for having to wait so long to open it. LOL

What a perfectly magical interaction your dd got to have with Pluto!! My dd loves pluto so i can just see how much fun that would be :thumbsup2

and as for the costume - PICTURE????? please ;) LOL

I'm excited about it too! Jake is one of our favorites. We haven't gotten to see Peter Pan Returns yet. I DVR'd it because it came on at a time that no one was home. We haven't even had a chance to watch it yet. Was it good??? :)

I am terrified about that 7 am rope drop, but DH is determined to get there for it. :rotfl2: I think he's as big of a Disney nut as I am!

It was adorable! :love: I enjoyed it as a mommy, and both kids have watched it several times now. We DVR'ed it also, watched it off the DVR a couple of times, and then it's been on repeat a few times, which we watched even more. :lmao: I can't wait to ask Jake if he had a good visit with Peter. :thumbsup2

YAY for Mickey mail!:banana::woohoo: sorry for having to wait so long to open it. LOL

What a perfectly magical interaction your dd got to have with Pluto!! My dd loves pluto so i can just see how much fun that would be :thumbsup2

and as for the costume - PICTURE????? please ;) LOL

I will most definitely take a picture of it! I'm just waiting for the shirt. I should have it all sometime this week.

GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY!!!!!!

I hope everybody is doing quite well this morning. I'm getting there...still don't have quite enough coffee in me yet. But you know how that goes! LOL.

I thought I'd take a little time this morning and go over our plans for our next day!

The last day I talked about was the LONG day at MK. Hopefully we'll be there to shut it down at 2 am!! :thumbsup2 Because of this LOOOOONG day, we have affectionately started calling the next day our "hangover day" Most likely because when we get up we might feel like we have a hangover. :lmao: Maybe we should find a place to start our day with a nice Bloody Mary? HAHA...j/k...(but that does sound good.)

OK...OK...on to the real plans!!!

We plan on going back to MK the next morning, because we have an ADR at one of our favorite character breakfasts from our last trip:

Can't wait to dine with Pooh and his pals again! Who am I kidding? I can't wait for the corned beef hash either! :rotfl2:

After breakfast, we honestly have NO IDEA what we're going to do. :confused3 We may stay in MK, we may go to a different park. We just don't know yet. This is the day that we are going to play by ear and just go wherever the heck we feel like. And after that long night from the day before, it might just mean breakfast and a nap! :lmao: NAP? In Disney??? NAHHHHH!!!! We'll go somewhere! We just don't know where yet. :confused3

Now I know I have said this alot, but on this night, we have an ADR that I've been dreaming of. We are going to a place that I've wanted to try for quite some time. What is it, you ask?

We are headed to The California Grill!!!! :banana:

I am so unbelievable excited about this place. I'm planning on making...er...asking my family to dress up a little for this occassion. I want some really good pictures of us! Of course, some amount of matching is completely necessary too. :laughing: I'm not sure what DH will think of being all matchy matchy so much during our trip, but I hope he doesn't mind! :lmao:

Our dinner reservations at CG are relatively early, so we'll have the rest of the night to do whatever we want. This is also NCAA championship game day, so if a certain basketball team makes it all the way, I'm sure I'll be needing to check the score QUITE often. LOL

So...there you have our plans for the day. Not many plans so far but the ADR's, but the food is definitely imortant, right?

Sounds like some fun days so far! I have to admit, I'm jealous of y'alls late MK night! We are used to doing those, but with DD this time around, I think that's out of the question! In a few years when we are past her 7:30 bedtime, we can get back to late EMH! :rotfl:

Also, excited for CG for you! Hoping DH and I can get and ADR there for our night out on our trip in June!

I nap often at disney :laughing: but when we're in the parks it's GO GO GO!! commando style. Maybe i won't need naps this time since we'll be out of the parks by around 3ish most days and will do our evening trips on a second day (most days anyway).

Good Luck on the matching outfits. I did up some matching Disney shirts our last trip but have been told not this time by dh and dd :sad1:. oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Can't wait to see the pics once they are ready.

Sounds like some fun days so far! I have to admit, I'm jealous of y'alls late MK night! We are used to doing those, but with DD this time around, I think that's out of the question! In a few years when we are past her 7:30 bedtime, we can get back to late EMH! :rotfl:

Also, excited for CG for you! Hoping DH and I can get and ADR there for our night out on our trip in June!

Disney is pretty much the ONLY place that we'll allow Emma to stay up past her bedtime. ;) I was shocked at how well she handled it last year. We kept trying to leave semi-early on our late EMH day at MK, but she would have no part of it! She was having WAY too much fun. I hope it's like that again this time!! :goodvibes

I hope you guys can get an ADR for CG for your trip too! I am so excited about it. I keep looking at the menu for it and at some reviews on here, and it just makes me even more excited. What to eat though...sushi?? flatbread? I just don't know! LOL :rotfl2:

I nap often at disney :laughing: but when we're in the parks it's GO GO GO!! commando style. Maybe i won't need naps this time since we'll be out of the parks by around 3ish most days and will do our evening trips on a second day (most days anyway).

Good Luck on the matching outfits. I did up some matching Disney shirts our last trip but have been told not this time by dh and dd :sad1:. oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Can't wait to see the pics once they are ready.

We did naps too when we were there. The biggest nap day is our long day in MK. There is almost always a call for a nap that day. :rotfl:

I have know clue what to do for matching outfits, but I'm sure I'll figure it out sometime within the next three weeks. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter