• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm past 90 days and didn't realize - Am I out of luck?

Lostinwdw

Earning My Ears
I was just reading about this illuminations cruise and booking at 90 days exactly.

It got me thinking what else should I have reserved at 90 days that isn't so limited? What should I do at 60 days?

Aggghh..

:confused:

I was too late. I heard that if you call after 90 days then you are out of luck, of course I heard this AFTER we decided we wanted to do it. I know there is a link on this board at the top that you can go to and look and see if there is anyone looking to share on the dates you are going to be there.

Good luck!

It just made me think what other really great things I should start looking into that have ps....

I called at exactly 60 days out for my Cinderella's Royal Table reservation for the day I wanted in October, only to be told that it had changed to 90 days out a couple weeks earlier! I was more than peeved.

Check those PS dates!

Pirates Cruise, if you have young children. That can be done at 90 days I think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter