• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm now a DIS vereteran!!!!!!!!

Babyfatt

Mouseketeer
Yahoo!!!! I made it, I'm Dis veteran!!! :hyper:

I'm dancing now. :jumping1:

Now I won't feel guilty asking questions that have already been answered and asking pointless ones as well.

Geesh :p This is more exciting the going to WDW. I guess it's because the trip is another six months away. Oh well.

For the newbies out there, it appears you get promoted with the 76th post.

And I thought I was the only one that was excited about that!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I remember when I baecame a Vet. It was great. I'm happy 4 you!::MickeyMo

I must post more
I need to be a veteren!
ETA: WOO HOO I am a veteren and did not know it!

Cool

Aryn

Yup...it looks like the promotion comes prior to the 76th post. Maybe it's number 75?

I am on here every day. I guess I need to do more posting. I just tend to read it all. It's a trend I need to break!

it is funny, I had a goal of becoming a vet before I left for Disney... And I think I will be able to do it If I read less, post more... ( non spam posing of course... I run my own forums... nothing worse than a spammer... LOL)..

I was excited too, but didn't notice at first!!!! Too intent on all the great stuff I'm learning!

Congrats to you!

I am checking to see if I am too.

Yeah!!! I just made it! My 76th post!!!! THANK YOU!!:Pinkbounc

Here's a dumb questions for the newly promoted veterans. How do you get that countdown in your signature?

Shelly

Visit the Technical Board. There's a helpful thread and instructions there.

Congrats, I'll dance too!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: I was excited about it too! I'm back from my trip and still checking out these boards!

I better get posting. "how bout that weather were have'in....."

4-26-04%20soccer2_small.jpg

Congrats!

I will just have to keep postin instead of readin.

Now if I could only get the Tag Fairy to visit my wife.......

:smooth:

Originally posted by Babyfatt
Yahoo!!!! I made it, I'm Dis veteran!!! :hyper:

I'm dancing now. :jumping1:

Now I won't feel guilty asking questions that have already been answered and asking pointless ones as well.

Geesh :p This is more exciting the going to WDW. I guess it's because the trip is another six months away. Oh well.

For the newbies out there, it appears you get promoted with the 76th post.

:Pinkbounc :teeth: Me too! Me too! I thought I was nuts for being all excited when I saw that today. Well, at least if I am, I know I'm not alone :teeth::Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter