I'm not sure I can wait! Dec 2010!

Turns out that's what they talk abotu when you have to get your wisdom teeth out! I have successfully managed to keep my wisdom teeth for going on 7 years now, but they are finally causing me enough trouble that I am giving up the fight and having them removed. It's really only two of them that are troublesome, but if I am going to the trouble of taking a day off work and rearranging my schedule and talking my dad into driving me and waiting for me for an hour, I migth as well take them all out. Especially because my insurance is great, so I only pay 15%! It has been scheduled for next Tuesday, which will put a slight damper on my super exciting plans to see Harry Potter at midnight when it releases Thursday (or Friday morning, however you look at it) but I will go anyways. I am just glad I can get them out before Thanksgiving, I have been living on daily doses of Advil, and I know that's not a good idea... At least it means I have 3 days off... even if I will be spending the first two as a drooling mess! :laughing:

Jon had his taken out last August ( I think it was). He said it wasn't nearly as bad as he had prepared himself for. The worst part for him was trying to stay awake when they dr was trying to get him up. I wouldn't suggest it to anyone but he was eating TRISCUTS that evening! He is CrAzY!!!

Good luck! I have a HUGE dentist phobia! Just the thought gets me chills!

Subbing in (finally) and leaving the lurker land.

Good luck with the wisdom teeth. You'll feel a lot better after the teeth come out....oh; about 4 - 5 days later. :goodvibes

good luck on the wisdom teeth- i had mine out i think my freshman year of college. it was painful- but i also had issues- i got an infection and was laid out for over a week with it. it was terrible!

love all the plans!! and i am a target junkie too.......so funny, i have a lot of the same toys you showed too for my son (3). what is the little pack you talked about to keep him busy at CG? I have also found my iphone works wonders....i downloaded a ton of toddler games, even flashcards that he loves- all are educational type games. keeps him busy at restaurants pretty well! :goodvibes i saw those cute socks at target too and got my son some too- in fact those same alien ones! ;)

great job at the disney store too! we visited the new one here in dallas and it was amazing. my mom bought will some christmas pajamas, a christmas mickey (we might have to take him with us!) and some other stuff! :santa:

I hope the wisdom tooth removal goes well! I had two of mine pulled a few years ago, but my regular dentist did it, not a surgeon. Which was annoying, since she took FOREVER. Compared to the guy that did my recent dental work, I'd rather go with him :lmao: Just make sure you follow the directions!

I went to Target today! (shocker I know) I got a 2 more packs of window clings, a string of lights, and a 12 inch light up tree. I think our window displayis all set! I also got Jack another pair of Christmas socks with Mickey on them. Target obviously knows my weakness!

Where do you find the window Clings? I was at Target the other day and kept looking for some, but all I found were a few Window gels. And not very many in the card section.

I honestly don't do Target much at all anymore. I don't know if it's just the ones in my area, but htey have stopped carrying alot of the things I used to get. And even sizes of things as well. I mostly go to Walmart now, since the selection is better, and recently I noticed the prices are better too. Some things at Target cost 1 or 2 dollars more than the exact same item at Walmart.

As for the DVD player...bring headphones for it. I never even thought about them, till I started reading the Dis, and some people get really nasty about hearing the noise. So I quickly picked up a set and we had no problems. You can even find cheap sets at the dollar store. We now use them with the leapster too when we are in public.

Where do you find the window Clings? I was at Target the other day and kept looking for some, but all I found were a few Window gels. And not very many in the card section.

I honestly don't do Target much at all anymore. I don't know if it's just the ones in my area, but htey have stopped carrying alot of the things I used to get. And even sizes of things as well. I mostly go to Walmart now, since the selection is better, and recently I noticed the prices are better too. Some things at Target cost 1 or 2 dollars more than the exact same item at Walmart.

As for the DVD player...bring headphones for it. I never even thought about them, till I started reading the Dis, and some people get really nasty about hearing the noise. So I quickly picked up a set and we had no problems. You can even find cheap sets at the dollar store. We now use them with the leapster too when we are in public.

Oops, I meant window gels. But I did see soem of the regular window clings just in the general Christmas area, near an endcap!

I have noticed that there are definitely some Targets that are not as nice as others. We have a MILLION targets in our area, and they really do vary in quality. Some are phenomenal... and some are not :rotfl:

I have headphones for it, but I doubt he will wear them. That's why I figure if he has family sitting beside and in front it shouldn't be too bad... I am hoping he sleeps, since he will be in his car seat, but we will see.

good luck on the wisdom teeth- i had mine out i think my freshman year of college. it was painful- but i also had issues- i got an infection and was laid out for over a week with it. it was terrible!

love all the plans!! and i am a target junkie too.......so funny, i have a lot of the same toys you showed too for my son (3). what is the little pack you talked about to keep him busy at CG? I have also found my iphone works wonders....i downloaded a ton of toddler games, even flashcards that he loves- all are educational type games. keeps him busy at restaurants pretty well! :goodvibes i saw those cute socks at target too and got my son some too- in fact those same alien ones! ;)

great job at the disney store too! we visited the new one here in dallas and it was amazing. my mom bought will some christmas pajamas, a christmas mickey (we might have to take him with us!) and some other stuff! :santa:

It's a little pack of crayons, coloring pages, stickers etc. Also in the $1 section. They are in the bottom right hand corner of this picture, they are called play packs! They had Toy Story and Cars ones.
ry%3D400

As far as the Disney store purchses go... since they just put out that new coupon dor an additional 25% off if you bring in an old tshirt, we are going to return and rebuy the stuff tomorrow... and maybe a nother shirt or two... :rotfl: After all once you combine the 2 for $24 deal with the 25% off... those tshirts are like $9!!

Subbing! Love the plans. My DS and I will be there the same week. We're not arriving until the 19th though.:yay:

Subbing! Love the plans. My DS and I will be there the same week. We're not arriving until the 19th though.:yay:

Welcome Aboard! :yay: Do we have any ADR"s in common or anything? I just know I am going to be walking around the parks lokoing at people and wondering if I "know" them!

I looked at my Target for those play packs when I was there yesterday and they didn't have them. Will keep an eye out.

AAAAACK! So this is why I plan so far in advance. Because at the last minute (ok, so maybe 33 days isn't really LAST minute, but you know) my mom will say something that will throw a wrench into the plans. We were out shopping today and talking about our CG ADR. We are paying for this meal since we are only staying the one night at the contemporary and are not on the dining plan. My mom is concerned about the cost of this meal. It's a valid concern and it got us thinking. She even suggested maybe we should cancel our night at CR and add our first night with dining at CBR so it would be paid for onthe DxDP. I was hesitant at first, but then I started thinking... If we did that we wouldn't have to worry about rushing over to CBR in the morning to get our tix, we would save money on food, we wouldn't have to worry about moving rooms... and best of all I could find something else to do with my $200 I put towards the CR room... which naturally I have already found! I decided if that's what we do then I will book the Prates and Pals fireworks cruise for the 20th, instead of rushing back to MK to see MSEP and Wishes. Of course this is all speculative, I sent my mom the menu so she could look it over. I don't want us to be stressed about having to eat cheaply, but I don't want to cancel CR... Any thoughts?

I like your new plan better...a lot less stressful and you save money! The Pirates and Princess cruise could be a lot of fun.

I agree... but then again, not sure how much I know. After all this is our first trip. It just seems like you will have a much easier time to stay in the same resort and save some money!!! There are tons of ways to spend that extra money! :lmao:

I like the new plan too, but it will depend on if there is availability and if it costs to do so. I was told to modify a reservation it cost $50 after the 45 day mark, but then of you are adding a day, they might not charge you. But I know alot of places were selling out at that time of year, so I guess your first step would be to call ask ask if you can add a day, and the cost, and then make the decsion and cancel CR after that.

So I called to try and add the day at CBR and the CM told me there was no availability. I figured there just wasn't any availability with the free dining plan. But then I went online and there is availability in the water view rooms, which is a little pricier. If I didn't get charged anything for changing, it would be an additional $230 more than what we have paid so far (including my portion). That $230 wouldn't be a big deal, since CG is so expensive, plus if you add in the additional meal (which would cover our Earl of Sandwich lunch) and 2 snacks, it more than pays for itself... but my $200 would still be tied up in that total, so I am not sure if we could afford the cruise too...

Also when I was asking the CM, she mentioned I had vacation insurance on my trip, which I am positive I said I didn't want. She said it's too late, you can only cancel the insurance within 2 weeks of booking. I am wondering if having the insurance might mean that if I cancel and rebook there wouldn't be any additional penalty?

It's very confusing. I am going to call again in a few minutes and ask why I could find room online if they say there isn't any...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter