• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"I'm NOT a Princess, I'm Izzy!" - May '15 Land/Sea ~ Updated 6/4: Link to Disneyland TR!!!

I've seen you around.... uh.... Geez, that doesn't sound very Disneyish, does it??
I've seen you posting in other spots (that's better!) so I'm joining in!

I'm in! super cute picture of Izzy! She has really grpwn quite a bit!

Looking forward to following along ... and NOT lurking like I have been! I've really enjoyed reading about your last several trips and can't wait to hear, err read, about SWW, F&G, and especially your cruise!

i should jump on the bandwagon and say I cant wait to read!! I found your trip report from when izzy was 14 months when trying to find a trip report of bringing little ones around that age (im bringing my princess in December and she will be 15 months) and so now I have been a huge lurker on all of your reports. cant wait to see how it all turns out!!

Yay you've started! :dogdance: Count me in!
Thanks for joining in! :goodvibes

I'm so glad that Little Miss didn't decide to pull this.
Yeah, this all took us by surprise. It just got to be ridiculous. :faint:

That's the best isn't it?
Sure is! I love that she talks about the characters she met and remembers so much! :)

Yay! You started!
Izzy sure has grown since the Frozen TR!
Yeah, it's crazy how fast they grow at this age - it's like taking a whole different kid from one trip to the next, in some ways.

The first picture did make me chuckle! She looks like she doesn't seen sure of Chewie!
Can't wait to read more!
Funny thing is that she actually seemed to enjoy that meet, but you sure can't tell from the picture. :rotfl:

I'm here! I'm glad that you started.
Glad you are here! Yay for starting May Trip Reports! :cheer2:

I'm here and liking forward to it.

A shame that Izzy doesn't seem to be a fan of Ewoks.
Welcome! You know, she actually rather enjoyed meeting the Ewok (and Chewie), but she's not such a fan of smiling at the camera sometimes. :rotfl:

I'm here! Glad to hear the magical moments are winning out!

Hope all your ADR efforts paid off!
Thanks, I'm trying to focus on the more magical moments. I think we were late to nearly all of our ADRs, but I guess I'd still say it worked out. ::yes::

Following along! :wave2:
Hi, glad to have you here! :wave2:

I'm here, can't wait to hear about your trip!
Hi, thanks for joining in! :goodvibes

Oh I wouldn't miss this!!! So excited to read all about it!!! I can't say this enough: Izzy is just so cute!!! :cutie:
Aw, thanks! :flower3: So glad to have you here (and there!)

I'm here! Can't wait to read all about it! (And hopefully get some advice for our next trip with little ones!)
Hi, glad you're here! :goodvibes We'll see if you pick up any tips - I'll do my typical overly-detailed sharing, so maybe there will be something useful. :rotfl2:

Joining in! What a cutie little Izzy is!
-Lindsey:earsgirl:
Welcome and thank you!

Joining in!! I need to catch up at Aulani.
Hi! :wave2: Shouldn't be too tough catching up on Aulani - I've really slacked off on that, but will get going again, as soon as I can manage.

I'm Here! Can't wait to read all about it.
Hi, glad you're here! :goodvibes

I'm here!

It sounds like your trip was an adventure for sure!

Love the picture of Izzy and Tink! She looks BIG in that shot!
Glad you're here! It was definitely an adventure. Yeah, that pic turned out really cute - and, as far as being big, keep in mind that she's standing next to a tiny fairy. :rotfl: :tink:

Ready to follow along! I just love your TRs!
Thanks so much! :goodvibes

I'm also anxious to see what challenges you had with Izzy. We are taking our DD for her first trip in September/October and she will be 2 years next month. The terrible two's are already appearing so I'm hoping your TRs can give me an idea of what to expect!
I hope your trip goes wonderfully! When we went to Aulani, Izzy was 26 months and she was still a pretty great travel companion at that age. Hoping for that for your DD. This trip, though, she definitely was showing off her terrible-twoness a bit more. But, overall, she was still a good travel companion, if just a bit demanding. :headache:

Oh my gosh, look at how tall Izzy looks!:eek:
Eh, she's not all that tall. Just enough for Barnstormer. But she wears her 3 feet well. :thumbsup2

And does she have red hair?! :cutie::cutie: Agh she gets cuter and cuter every trip. And her rosy cheeks! :faint:
No, that lighting in the Tink pic is making it look red (and maybe the cheeks too, though they may have been red since we'd just been in direct sun for the FoF parade). Her hair is more of a light brown, like in the Chewie/Ewok pic. Lighter than either of our hair colors, though.

Excited to hear about this trip!
Thanks, I'm excited to get into it!

Adorable picture of Tink with Izzy, sounds like an interesting trip. It's good that you are remembering the highlights!
Thank you! I love how she's actually smiling and looking at the camera in that one (not easy!) Much more fun to remember the highlights, but always fun to share the lowlights in TRs to make them worthwhile in some way.

I can't wait to read! I have been reading your trip reports from your year of disney as that is what we are doing now and I am ready to read some new adventures with Izzy. Count me in!
So cool that you are doing a Year of Disney! Love that! :thumbsup2 Welcome!

How cute is she in that Tink picture?!? Oh man!
Aw, thanks! That one turned out pretty cute!

And sorry to hear she was such a toddler, do I know about that!!! Stinkin toddlers! How old was she on this trip? It's amazing how much Disney can mess up an easy going kid! And it throws mommy for a loop cause we're used to the docile child we have at home!
She was about 4 months away from turning 3. And I totally agree with everything you just said! I mean, she's been more of a challenge at home lately too, but nothing like she was during the trip (and not that she was terrible for the trip, but as you said - used to a docile child at home).

Yay for a trip report!! I can't wait to read about it!! :)
Glad you are here! Keep an eye out for yourself. :goodvibes

I'm here! Looking forward to more! Izzy is adorable!
Welcome, thanks for coming over! I'm really enjoying your report! And, thanks - get ready to see all sorts of variations on the adorableness this trip. ::yes::

I've seen you around.... uh.... Geez, that doesn't sound very Disneyish, does it??
I've seen you posting in other spots (that's better!) so I'm joining in!
Hi! :wave2: I've seen you pretty much everywhere I go too (on other TRs :rotfl:), so thanks for saying hi! Glad to have you along!

I'm in! super cute picture of Izzy! She has really grpwn quite a bit!
Great to have you here and thank you! It's amazing how young she seems in the Hawaii TR now - the changes come fast at this age! :faint:

Looking forward to following along ... and NOT lurking like I have been! I've really enjoyed reading about your last several trips and can't wait to hear, err read, about SWW, F&G, and especially your cruise!
Hi, thank you for coming out of lurkdom! :goodvibes I am a lurker at heart, so I know it's hard to jump in, but I love knowing who's out there! I can't wait to get to the cruise portion too - wish I was back there now! :cloud9:

Can't wait to hear all about the trip! And Izzy is just so adorable!:flower3:
Welcome and thank you! :flower3:

Following along! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Thanks for joining in! Can't wait to share more!

i should jump on the bandwagon and say I cant wait to read!! I found your trip report from when izzy was 14 months when trying to find a trip report of bringing little ones around that age (im bringing my princess in December and she will be 15 months) and so now I have been a huge lurker on all of your reports. cant wait to see how it all turns out!!
Welcome, so glad to have you here! I read so many TRs with young babies/toddlers before taking Izzy that first time - it really helped me mentally prepare, so I understand! I hope your princess has a great time - I thought it was a great age, for us, but every kid is different.

Joining in! x
Hi, thanks for joining in! :goodvibes

Here! Can't wait.
Yay, you're here! You'll be featured fairly early on (though, with no picture, they might not believe us :rotfl:). It was really great to meet you!

I'm here, of course!

she had a great time, between her "toddler moments".
:laughing: And then they become "big kid" moments and then "you're EIGHT years old" moments and on and on.....

And here is Izzy looking a bit happier :rotfl::

Oh my goodness!!!! Izzy has grown up so much - I can't believe it. Time goes far too fast, doesn't it?

Plus, she was newly potty-trained and apparently wanted to see each and every Disney potty, whether or not she actually needed to use it.
:rotfl2: Why must EVERY child do this???? It is so aggravating and so funny at the same time!

Coming over from the PTR. She looks so much older from your last TR! They change so fast! Curious to hear how this trip went vs the last one. Sounds like it was pretty different!

I'm here and can't wait to read more about your trip! Izzy has grown so much from the last TR!

I subscribed to this the second I saw it pop up on the boards, and now I am here reading. I can only imagine how...interesting Disney was with a potty trained toddler. I can't wait to hear about all the good, bad, stressful, and magical moments!

I'm here! :earboy2: I usually lurk, but I work with two years olds and am curious to see how that went down. For the 345983475th time.. Izzy is adorable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter