I'm No Good...Help Me Out...

Which Jonas Brother Is Your Favorite?

• Joe Jonas

• Nick Jonas

• Kevin Jonas

Results are only viewable after voting.

IWasBornToLoveDisney

DIS Veteran
I'm no good at posting pics of celebs... but i wanted a thread with pics... so go ahead and post some pics of your favorite celeb or band or whatever...

(i'm making a request...could someone post pics of the jonas brothers...preferably joe!!!!!!:love: )

JONASBROTHERS.jpg

now, here's my favorite celebs..
par16.png
par3.png
the always fabulous miss. Hilton.

normal_press13.jpg
Mr. Zac Efron

hsmbbb.jpg
miss. Ashley Tisdale, but I think I like her character Sharpay more than I like her.

ok well my photobucket wont load but i found some good pictures on google. just go to www.google.com and type in ''joe jonas''. good luck!

Just go on Google or Photobucket, right click the image, copy, and paste it if you are using advanced mode.
Click the image to make it appear by itself and copy and paste its link and use the IMG code if using Quick Reply.

I'm straying away from Jonas to post my favs. Excuse the excessive picturedom...

We'll start with my "Top 3"...in other words, my men.

Apolo Ohno
ApoloOhno353.jpg

Joe Nichols
joenichols.jpg

Max Crumm
maxcrumm.jpg

Beyond them, we have the other favorites (in other words, those who I wouldn't cheat on my future-husband with)

Reese Witherspoon
Reese-Witherspoon-38.jpg

Phil Collins
hands.jpg

Adam Sandler
AdamSandler-1.jpg

Julia Roberts
julia-roberts-2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter