I'm new!

dont worry, we won't bite...hard! lol..welcome!! If you have any questions I or anyone else on here would love to answer them..have fun!

ooooh I like green day! Sorry I saw em in your signature...thats a question how do you do a signature thingy? I'm English btw....so if I act strange blame it on me being foreign....

Welcome i am new here too i have been here for like only 2 weeks or something like that LOL If u have ant Questions feel free to ask. The people here are really nice so feel free to feel like home!! LOL!!:D :bounce: :Pinkbounc :jester:

<font face="curlz mt" size="6">Signature, you go to user cp, and then to profile, and you can put what you want in the big typeing box. It will say somehting about signature. to put pictures (they have to be on the internet) you right click on them, and you go to properties, and u copy the URL, and at the begining of it, you put "
" (without the " and ")
:)

Hey hey and welcomes...I might bite...I'm a vampire teehee...but a cute vampire! But I'll try not to bite you :)

Alex

I can't believe I missed this thread my goat friend! How will you ever find it in your heart to forgive me?! Welcome anyway!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter