I'm new.. Trip on March 2nd!

starry_nights_Lo*

Earning My Ears
Sup guys? My name's Lauren, you can call me Lo.. anyways I'm new to this board.. I just found out today that my family's going on an trip to Disney World next Wednesday, March 2nd, until the 6th and I'm psyched! I'm from New Jersey and if anyone is from around this area too, you've gotta know how dismal the weather has been.. I need some sun!

Anyway, I haven't been to Disney World since I was in 6th grade (I'm now in 12th), and it was a lot of fun back then with all the kiddy stuff to do, but I'm kinda worried that it will be different/there won't be as much fun stuff to do now that I'm a teen, almost considered an 'adult' (hah.. funny).

You guys are probably a lot more familiar with the activities to do there.. I know I'm staying at the Caribbean Resort (?), so I was wondering if any of you knew if there was something within the hotel that is geared specifically towards teens? Like, will there be a place I'll be able to meet other people my age to hang out with? Me and my sister (who's 15) are getting our own room, so it would be hot if we could find some people to bring back there to hang with us.

Any info you guys might know about how a teen can have teen fun in Disney, let me know please!

KissKiss

Well, I love to ride the rides and whatnot. However, I have never been able to do the teen stuff at WDW (not sure of what activities there are for teens), but I'll be there next year for my senior trip! That'll be my first time going without my parents. I have gone on other trips with groups I'm involved in, and shared a room without any adults and it was fun. All's I can tell you right now is that it will be a completely different experience without being around adults all the time.

By the way, what part of NJ are you from? I'm from South Jersey, near Philly.

ill be there from the night of the 4th till the morning of the 13th. my aim is blownprix99 if anyone wants to talk me.

ill be there 3-11 of march and if you want to meet up at your pool were dvc and we go to different pools a lot so maybe we can pick a date and meet up at the pool., your staying at Carribian Beach right. That pool is cool. i dont know if youve been there be4 but its big. im staying at old key west.(new slide!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter