• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm new to the board from Ohio!

katyw

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

I just joined after coming across this forum many, many times when Googling for random Disney answers. I live in Cincinnati and I pretty much want to go to Disney World all of the time. I've gone every year for the past 4 years, most recently in Feb/March of this year and I have ANOTHER trip planned for this coming December, where I really hope to get tickets to the D23 event "Magic and Merriment" and FINALLY get to tour the Cinderella Castle Suite (I've begged many cast members, they really don't want to let me in there, ha!) I'm taking my mom and my 10 year old daughter and we're staying in the royal guest rooms at POR. I plan on not telling my daughter at all, I'm just going to pick her up from school and start driving there (-:D8

How do you do that thing at the bottom of your post that lists what resorts/years you've been to the parks, is that just in your signature?

We're from the Youngstown area.......actually Hubbard but have children living in the Columbus area we visit......

We're Disney avvocates...46 trips so far and headed back in July......what's cool now is that our children grew up gping to WDW for many years and now, us as empty nesters get to go along and see the World thru our grandchildrens eyes....continuing the Disney tradition of WDW.....

Enjoy those years and the memories that are made are priceless.....we have the Super 8 movies, VCR movies and digital movies plus countless photographs from all our trips so we can stroll down memory lane and reminence........

I just registered for this forum too. I haven't been to Disney World in all most 13 years. I started taking cruises and been doing that ever since. Now my wife wants to go back she was there in 2008 and I figure its time for a change of pace. Any way I am from Elyria our next trip wont be until July 2013

Welcome !! I live 25 miles west of Cleveland and have been to Disney 25 times since 2001, DVC member at Old Key West and Animal Kingdom Kidani and always annual pass holder. Glad to have all my Ohio WDW fans aboard !!

:welcome: From another Ohian! I'm from the Akron area. Glad you have been able to go to Disney every year. Sounds like a lot of fun in store for your December trip! Your DD will be so excited! DH and I go every year and would like to go more than that! Who wouldn't, right? Anyway, welcome aboard!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter