I'm Making Special Holiday Haunted Mansion Signatures -Coming Soon- DOUBLE UPDATE!!

CapEldano2

<font color=blue>I owe Davy Jones My Soul..</font>
Well i've decided to brush off my artistic qualities from inside the closet and use them here.. since i haven't finished any of them yet, i'll describe them.. The top of the graphic will say Holiday Haunted Manasion.. the bottom of the graphic will say the slogan i came up with for these graphics which is "This time.. it's ours!" you can order one of the following graphics and i'll send them to you when i make them and find time to scan them, tweak them so they are perfect, etc.
Here are the images you can get:
1. Sally as the Bride in the Attic
2. Lock Shock and Barrel as the Three Hitchhiking Ghosts
3. Oogie Boogie as the Opera Singer
4. The Mayor and Zero as The Gravedigger and his Dog (this one may take a while because the mayor is the most difficult to draw)
5. Jack Skellington in his Santa Suit with Master Gracey's Grave

I should have them done by next Saturday.. so they may take a little time, but i guarantee that it will be well worth it :)

EDIT: Because of time, and consideration for size, the Title that will read Holiday Haunted Mansion, will rather than hover above the character, be printed on a gravestone next to the character.. I apologize if this provides anyone an inconvenience

Oooooo!
Haunted mansion fan here! Nice idea! Good luck with those :)

i'll do the LS&B one first since you asked for it.. you don't have to pm me your orders you can put them here

oooooh Hard to decide is it possible to order then all?? i love nightmare before christmas and cant wait for it to appear in 3-D

edit: il take oogie boogie as opera singer

LuNaReVe said:
I want to order...number 1 and number 2
I'm sorry but as i specified in the first post, one per person.. sorry :(

Please read the first post for the new information on these signatures.. it's the red text

ill take number 5

but i should think it should be jack and zero bc its his dog

good idea, i love haunted mansion holiday at DLR!

i'm having trouble with the Lock Shock and Barrel Signature so i might not have it available.. however i finished the Oogie and Sally ones since people wanted those most.. i'm gonna scan them all together and add color in the paint program (has better colors than just the select colors i have w/ Sharpies) so they aren't ready yet.. but you'll all have them by this weekend

how's this?

1.jpg

the blue crates are the dino, the brown crates in front spell DINO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter