I'm making crepes tomorrow morning!!

Danvers

<font color=red>These words are my own.<br><font c
For anyone interested in trying this yummy breakfast, here's the receipe (206 calories and 3.7 grams of fat for 2):

Beat one egg, 1/2 cup flour and 1/2 cup lowfat milk until smooth.

Whisk 1/8 cup more milk gradually to thin batter.

Spray the skiller with Pam and place over medium high heat.

Pour enough batter to make a large circle in the pan.

Sprinkle each crepe with 1/2 cup blueberries and 1/4 cup thinly sliced strawberries.

Cook until bubbles form, then flip and cook other side. Roll up, sprinkle a light amount of powered sugar, add a few more blueberries and strawberries....and enjoy!

sounds yummy
I'm making french toast for the family
hey its mothers day shouldn't they be making it for me? :rotfl:

Do you think this will work with soy milk?

Thanks for the recipe. Sounds great!

SeeDisney said:
Do you think this will work with soy milk?

Thanks for the recipe. Sounds great!
Don't see why not...give it a shot and let us know! :)

OK I will. I'll try in a few days and I need to get the blueberries from the store.

yum, crepes are one of my favorites! I just made crepes tonight for dessert, I picked up some strawberries at the grocery store and needed to do something with them so I sliced them, sprinkled them with sugar and made crepes to put them in. My recipe is different though....

1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 Tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups milk
2 Tablespoons stick margarine or butter, MELTED
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 large eggs

Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients. Mix until smooth using electric mixer (or whisk). Lightly butter a 6 - 8 inch skillet, heat over medium until bubbly. For each crepe use about 1/4 cup of batter. Pour into skillet and immediately rotate skillet until thin film covers bottom. Cook until light brown. Run a spatula around edges to loosen from pan, flip and cook other side until light brown. Remove from skillet and serve warm. Serving suggestion: lay crepe flat on plate, spoon fruit in the middle, roll up, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.

Notes: I actually use a 10 inch skillet to make them a little bigger so I use about 1/3 cup for the batter. Recipe yields 10-15 crepes (on average).

Thanks soooo much for the recipes. Two weeks ago my dh went in for surgery. He's home now and thankfully everything is good. Anyway, outside the hospital there were food venders. My dd and I bought crepes for us to eat. They were absolutely delicious. He was in the hospital for 3 days and for those 3 days we enjoyed crepes, all different ways. The last day of his hospital stay(while we were thrilled, he was getting released) we were bummed that we weren't able to have those crepes anymore. Now thanks to these recipes, I can surprise my dd with them......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter