I'm Loving Priceline

I :lovestruc Priceline too! I booked our hotel room for our upcoming DLR trip this past Sun. ~ we're staying here - http://www.anaheim.crowneplaza.com/ - for $56 ($44 per night + $12 daily resort fee) per night! We stayed there early last month and it was great. I called the hotel minutes after my bid was accepted and told them that it'll be me and my 2 kids so a room with 2 Q's would be great. I did this last month and got the 2 Q's.

Hertz is off site - but I find it so much easier than some of the onsite places where the wait can be awful.

I have Hertz Gold which means I have a car waiting if I use a regular reservation. You can't add Gold service to a Hotwire or Priceline reservation - but the Hertz staff told me that I can stop and do the check in at the Gold service center which is usually quicker.

I LOVE Priceline. They make our vacations affordable ! Let's see last Dec I got a 4 star in Tampa, The Tampa Bay Hyatt for $82, Valentine's weekend the Peabody in Orlando another 4 star for $81 & this past spring break Celebration Hotel in Orlando again another 4 star for $81 !! :thumbsup2 I could never afford full price for these hotels. So I do my research like everyone, we have AP for SW & BG & Priceline price wise has never let me down. I'm already planning our summer back to BG trip & so far the prices are much better ! I feel like I can treat my family on a budget & get the luxury of a 4 star hotel. People think we spend so much on our vacations, if only they knew the months I plan & save. When they ask & I tell them Priceline & the strategy for figuring it out they look at me like I'm talking physics :rotfl: I always tell them try Priceline & then tell me about & everyone always come back happy maybe not 100 percent with the hotel but they can't beat the price !

The other day, I did Priceline for the 1st time and got a compact car for a week for $129. I was going to go for $11 a day, but figured I should try $10 and it worked! I was so suprised. The next best price I found on Hotwire was $152 and over $200 through the car companies.

I've never tried Priceline before because the non-refundable, non-changeable policy and the not knowing what you're getting until they accept your bid. I guess I'm just a scardy cat. :laughing:

Well, I wanted to save money on our rental for our June trip so I took the plunge. We got a minivan for 8 days with Alamo for $18/day, total with taxes is $228.44! :banana: The best I could find before was $309.65 also with Alamo!!

I was nervous that I'd get Hertz, I really didn't want to do the shuttle thing with luggage and 3 kids but would have to save the $$. Glad I don't have to.

Just wanted to say thanks for mentioning Priceline. We just snagged a $45 room at a nice hotel for a quick weekend getaway. The next best price I had found on my own was $102.. wow.

I've never tried Priceline before because the non-refundable, non-changeable policy and the not knowing what you're getting until they accept your bid. I guess I'm just a scardy cat. :laughing:

Well, I wanted to save money on our rental for our June trip so I took the plunge. We got a minivan for 8 days with Alamo for $18/day, total with taxes is $228.44! :banana: The best I could find before was $309.65 also with Alamo!!

I was nervous that I'd get Hertz, I really didn't want to do the shuttle thing with luggage and 3 kids but would have to save the $$. Glad I don't have to.

The best thing about getting Alamo is that you can use your priceline reservation at the kiosk! That'll save you some time!

I have never done priceline before and have a question for the pros...

We need to book a minivan for a trip to Kalispell, MT(Glacier National Airport - FCA) for the 1st 2 weeks in July. We go out to work at a camp for children/adults with disabilities. I was wondering if we can specify an airport pick up and that it needs to be a minivan.....

Any tips!!!

THanks, Wendy
Yes, you put in the airport code you want, and the size vehicle you want. I think it is tougher to find bargains at smaller airports though. Hopefully you will prove me wrong.:)

What car rental company is located within Disney

From Disney website:

Alamo® Rent A Car, the Official Rental Car of Walt Disney World® Resort, is conveniently located at at the Car Care Center near the parking exit of the Magic Kingdom® Park. For Emerald Club customers, National Car Rental® is also located at the Car Care Center.

Also:

Hertz Car Rental has a kiosk conveniently located in the Shades of Green Resort lobby.

Dollar has a counter at the Regal Sun Resort - which is right next to Downtown Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter