• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm leaving in less than a day!

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
What a lot of work to get ready and STILL leave the kids at home! I think I've finally got everything updated "just in case". They've got tons of food to exist on, too, so they can "surf" to their heart's content without leaving the house! :rolleyes:

I can't wait to leave all this snow behind!! I'll send you all back some warmth! :sunny:

I'll look forward to a DIS meet when I get back! I'll say "Hi" to Mickey for you all! Take care everyone! :)

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm bouncing off the walls today!
:teeth: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :teeth:

Have a great trip Julie!!!! Have a Dole whip for me and give Eeyore a {{hug}} from me! See you when you get back!

Enjoy your wonderful vacation, trade lots of pins and have a Mickey Bar...oh I wish I was going.
Wendy

Hi,

I hope you have a wonderful trip. Enjoy the warmth and sunshine. I look forward to reading your trip report when you return.

Tracy

Say hullo to Pooh for me!Have a great time!:)

Lucky you to leave all this *white stuff* behind!!:wave:

Have a wonderful trip and enjoy the warm weather. Be sure to bring some back with you :D.

But you're missing all the wonderful snow we just got *lol* :p Have a great trip!!

Happy Trails!

Give Tigger a hug from Tanya!

Can't wait for your report and pictures!

Hey, there's always McDonald's for the guys!LOL

Scratch
:smooth:

Have a great vacation Julie!:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
But make sure you leave some sunny days for us as we'll be following right behind you!;) :sunny:

hope you have a great trip:D looking forward to your trip report when you get back:D

kathe:D

WOW!!!!!!! Tomorrow is the BIG day! Take a deep breathe and HAVE FUN! SEE YOU REAL SOON! S

Have a wonderful trip too, Sammi. We'll all have to have lunch at Limeridge Mall when you get back! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter