I'M JUST SHOWBOATIN' AROUND THE WORLD! & getting pooped on. Jan 13 TR! NEW TR POSTED!

Awww poor Amy!!! I hope she was feeling better soon!!!

I have to say, I am definitely laughing at your ride photo, but not just the ride photo itself, but your breakdown!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

So Sad that Amy wasn't feeling good! Hopefully she just needed the day to recover and she would be back to feeling well and could rejoin the fun.

Your morning at AK sounds like fun!

Wow! That is quite the Ride Picture! 3 completely different reactions! And yes... :rotfl2:

Coming out of lurkdom to tell you that picture of you is AWESOME! I'm sitting at my desk at work trying not to laugh out loud.

I have been reading this TR and some of your others and you do a great job trip reporting.

OMG!!! I am so sorry, but I'm laughing so hard! :rotfl: What a great picture! Thanks for sharing that with us all - you are truly brave!

Poor Amy. I feel so bad for her, though I'm glad Bruce got to experience AK this time around. What in the world did they have? We are headed to the World in June and pray that none of us gets sick. That would be awful.

I truly check your TR every day looking for new updates and pictures! What in the world am I going to do when this TR is over? :eek:

Just read all of this report! LOVE it!

Dinosaur pictures always are the best. And this one is so hysterical! All those different expressions :rotfl2:

Looking forward to more!

Oh my goodness, I LOVE your face on the Dinosaur ride!! Also, you and your husband seem like really neat people...as if I would get along with you in real life. That's probably a weird thing to say here, but whatever. I:cool1:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! That ride photo was seriously perfect! One, because Matt staring down the camera is hilarious! Like who has ever been able to time it that perfectly? And his face is like,"I see you camera. You're not fooling me!" Then, secondly, your photo is hysterical!!! Best. Photo. Ever! That one will be hard to top! And lastly, I hate you were scared but I feel vindicated that I am not the only one who got totally freaked out by that stupid fake dinosaur!! I don't have a ride photo because you couldn't see me since I was laying down on my child's (my laughing child!) lap!
Warning: he's not much better the second time...

OHMYGOSH!!! Brandon, Julia, and I just read this update together, and we were all just dying laughing!!!!!!!!:rotfl2:

PERFECT ride photos, intentional or not!! (Where is the photo spot in Everest? I need to plan!)

Look, I've ridden Dinosaur exactly once in my life and will not be doing it again, but did you see my ride photo in my previous TR? I was literally closing my eyes and covering my ears! I HATE Dinosaur! It is so jerky and LOUD! Never again.

I am so sorry Amy was feeling bad now. You know it had to be awful if she was crying.

I love your headbands, by the way. LOVE.

You probably saw on FB, but Brandon just agreed to PhotoPass+ for our next trip! I am so excited to finally get some awesome, non-redneck ride photos!

And also? SO EXCITED to see you guys. Like seriously. I cannot contain myself. I even had a dream last night that I was riding some ride with Matt, but somehow it was his job? And I don't think it was Disney? Not sure, but obviously I'm looking forward to it:thumbsup2. (And riding rides for a job would be wonderful.)

omg i think I just died you are freakin hilarious i love it!!!

Hahaha I'm glad you thought it was hilarious because we were cracking up!

You are so right about Animal Kingdom being hot. You'd think with all the trees it would shade, but nyet.

Poor Amy, bless her heart. :flower3:

That little girl peaking around the seat in the first Matt and Bruce Everest photo cracked me up.

Multiple EE!! I approve heartily! :thumbsup2

Well what to say about Dinosaur... Best ride photo EVER. I love myself a photo with a real reaction.

But you know what.. the best thing to me is your's and Matt's picture together.
It's like a scene from the Office. There's your great "reaction" shot, and there's Matt (AKA Jim Halpert) looking right at the camera. I think you planned that. :lmao:

You need to go to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal in September if it's started by then. Something tells me you would be priceless there. :scared1:

Haha noooope, it's just straight up a hot zone.

Yeah, poor Amy is right. So sad. :(

Hahaha I know! She's trying to peep on seeing how big that drop is! She was in for a nice surprise. And yeah, multiple trips on EE is kind of the best.

HAHAHA Matt's face is very Jim Halpert-esque in response to my face. Such a perfect comparison!!

HAHA NOPE! I would never go to that. I don't do scary haunted houses, etc. because they scare the ever-living poop out of me.

Sucks that Amy wasn’t feeling good! Especially that not good, boourns! I’m lucky enough to have not been that sick in Disney, but I know the tears would start to flow if I was haha.

Great EE shots, love AK in the morning for that, it’s so awesome! Aw man, that sums up my feelings about Dinosaur, and as if you were in the worst seat for it all! I’ll go on that ride once a trip, and insist on sitting on the far left of the truck, nope, nope nope, don’t like it! Thanks for sharing the hilarious photo!

Yeah, it was really sad. I would have definitely cried if I got sick in Disney, no questions asked!

Thank you! Dinosaur is just straight up scary. I mean, it was kind of fun, but that dinosaur just... well, it terrified me beyond belief. :rotfl:

Aw that's such a bummer that Amy wasn't feeling well :( But awesome that you guys got to ride EE 3x in a row:thumbsup2 OMG that ride photo is amazing, I didn't think it could top your TOT photo but it does!! haha :)

I know, I felt so bad for her. :( But riding EE 3 times in a row was awesome! And yeah, that photo tops all other photos taken, hahaha. It makes me laugh SO hard every time I look at it! :rotfl:

The picture was funny. But then breaking it down like that made it hilarious! I am still laughing and will be laughing about it the rest of the evening and most likely into tomorrow! So! Funny!!

Bahahaha yeah. Like, I remember we thought it was funny when we saw it.. but then when we actually took the time to zoom in and look at everyone's faces it was 10 times more hilarious. OMG, so glad you thought it was as funny as I thought it was!

Omg, I'm dying laughing over here. I purposely sit on the wrong side and then look away when the dinosaur comes out. We went with friends and they were cracking up at the photo because I was totally looking in the wrong direction. They said I looked lost :laughing:

Also: I've been seeing your tweets about PAX. Do you guys ever go to PAX East? We're planning on it next year, my husband said there's a whole room dedicated to table top games, so I'm excited for that. We were going to go this year, but we weren't able to get a room in the hotel attached to the convention center and didn't want to spend a fortune on cabs. Last year we moved when it was happening (we had the hotel booked and tickets for that one!) So maybe the 3rd year is the charm!!

Hahaha I had no idea it did that! It just so scared me. I should do what you do in the future! You're just on your own adventure in your little corner, hahaha.

We've only done PAX Prime, this will be our fourth year doing it! It's super easy for us to do since we live in Seattle! We are thinking about doing PAX East at some point though since my whole family is in Boston, so it'd be nice to make a little trip out of it, doing PAX East and seeing my family. I hope you guys get to go though! Tickets for PAX Prime are getting so difficult to get nowadays, but at least PAX East isn't as bad! We got lucky in getting 4-day passes to Prime for September, they sold out in 5 minutes!

:rotfl: That ride photo is awesome! Dinosaur is the one ride that genuinely scares me too (after the first time I went on I was cowering in our picture-like I had my head down, eyes closed, everything...I was so scared). I have gotten better at the good old Carnotaurus part but the one at the very end... OH MY GOD.

PS, I still think your Epcot shirt is so awesome. I do not know why I didn't get it when we were there. I may have to send my sister some money to get it for me...haha

Hahaha thanks! It just wasn't what I expected so I was terrified! BUT I SO AGREE! The one at the end actually I was oaky with it, but Matt legitimately ducked down because he thought it was going to hit him in the head. :rotfl:

Thank you! I believe they still have it in the parks, so I hope you can get it!

Another great update! Dinosaur was our first ride ever at AK, and it absolutely terrified Melissa. She won't go back on it...and she loves Dinosaurs. It doesn't help that she isn't too fond of Indiana Jones at DL either, which is super similar.

It was also fun to read about you guys enjoying exploring resorts. That is one of our very favorite WDW things to do, and I know a lot of people just don't get it, but we have a ball doing it. Whether in a park, at a resort, or doing extra laps on a monorail it is all WDW and lots of fun. :thumbsup2

Aw thank you! Dinosaur is so scary! I will go on it again, since I'm more prepared now, haha, but it was scary. I can't WAIT to go on Indiana Jones since we missed out in December (it was down for refurb).

I'm so with you, doing the resort tours is just so much fun. I LOVE seeing how all of the different resorts look and the feel you get from each one. It's one of my favorite parts of the trip! :goodvibes

I've never actually had a Dole Whip, but from what I've heard, they're awesome, so forgetting to take pictures of them seems perfectly reasonable to me!

I love MSEP (even the music! Which from the age of 3 until recently was all I had to go on from that parade) but I do wish that they would update with some new floats. Seriously, who even knows what Pete's Dragon is, outside of crazy Disney people, such as myself, or people who are over the age of 40?

Oh no! Now Amy's sick too? I really hope you and Matt were able to avoid the sickness!

Ohmygoodness, that photo is EXCELLENT! Your first-time-on-this-ride photos are always the best! And I love how the kid behind Matt and Matt are basically making the exact same face, just looking in different directions. Perfect!

Dole Whips are fantastic! I love them; such a perfect treat for a hot day!

MSEP is awesome, I don't care what anyone says, haha. I'd love to see something awesome and new come out though; I bet Disney has something in the works!

Yeah, bummer about Amy.. I won't say anything about Matt and I but let's just keep those fingers crossed, haha.

HAHAHA that photo is the best. I mean inititally we only noticed my face, but upon closer inspection we thought everyone's reactions were kind of amazing.

Oh my gosh... poor Amy! It's sad that they both had to get sick on this trip! Such a bummer. :(

Matt sure gets stuck with some interesting people on rides, doesn't he? :laughing:

BAHAHA. I have to admit at first when I saw the picture, I was like, what's so funny about it? But when you did the zoomed in shots with the explanation I could NOT stop laughing. :lmao:

I know, I felt so bad for them. Their first big trip with us and they both were sick, wompwomp. :(

Haha Matt always gets weird people next to him, it is kind of hilarious since he is awkward in those situations.

HAHA yeah I thought a breakdown might be useful since it just gets hilarious upon closer inspection. I was clearly not happy about the stupid dinosaur.

First I just want to say that I am so sorry for Amy. I hope she feels better quickly so she can enjoy her trip. I would have to say,that at this point in their trip, both Bruce and Amy deserve a do-over WDW vacation.:)

Secondly, your picture is hilarious, Dani. :rotfl2: Thanks for sharing it. You provided some much needed humor in my day. Seeing your ride photos makes me want to buy the Photopass+ next time so my family can laugh at our goofy ride photos again and again too. :rolleyes1

I look forward to more of your posts. You are a great writer.

Aw thanks. It was really sad to have her be so sick. I agree though, they need a do-over!!

Hahaha thank you so much, I'm glad my ridiculousless and no-shame photos make your day! The PhotoPass + is really great. You could also do the Attractions-only package for 44.95 if you didn't want the PhotoPass!

:rotfl2: Oh my goodness Dani your ride photo just made my week! That was amazingly awesome just like you!

Hahaha, glad it made your week and thank you. :goodvibes

Mannn...such a bummer that now Amy is sick :-( Being sick in Disney is the worst! I know that feeling of feeling awful and trying to push through...I understand why she was crying. Sending her delayed feel better hugs.

I. HATE. DINOSAUR!!!! I think it is honestly one of the scariest rides ever!!! And the last time we were there, the family in front of us kept lying to their poor 5/6 year old to get her on it. And then it broke. They offered to let us go again (I was ready to get off, but my parents decided to stay), but at least the family finally caught on that she was miserable and got off. Course, then it broke AGAIN. I will say that if possible, it's even creepier when you're going through at 2 mph to no sound. Plus after reading Kingdom Keepers, I still half expect the animatronics to come to life and chase me.

But at least you got hilarious pictures out of it!! I laughed out loud, which was slightly embarrassing since I was on the bus haha.

I know, I thought we were over the sickness but not quite. :(

Haha Dinosaur is pretty terrifying. Your ride on it sounds like my nightmare though. Like, that is the creepiest thing I've ever read!! No sound?! OMG, I would just die.

Hahaha, that's amazing you laughed out loud on the bus! It was kind of my mission to make some people laugh, so this is awesome.

OH.MY.GOD
ROTFL
I cant stop laughing long enough to comment!!!

Hahahaha, glad it made you laugh so hard!

Hahaha after watching the video, it makes everything even funnier now that I'm hearing some of the stories behind it!

OMG that is a giant rice krispie treat!! I'm going to guess that didn't count as a snack on the dining plan, haha.

I love your night shots at Storybook Circus! Was it easy to adjust your camera settings to getting good night shots at Disney? That's one of the things I'm a little nervous about with my new camera.

Love your hitchhiking ghosts picture!! That's definitely one of the best ones I've seen of them.

MSEP is the only nighttime Disney parade I've seen, so I have nothing to compare it to - but I LOVE it. And Pinnochio kind of has a Mr. Burns vibe going on there.

Poor Amy! I can't believe she got sick too - I guess the only benefit to getting sick at Disney is when you're back in the room you have Stacey to comfort you?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *breathe* hahahahahahahaha.

Haha yeah, I thought it might be nice to tell people the stories behind some of the video stuff! That rice krispie treat would be the best use of a snack credit ever.

Thank you so much! It was pretty easy to adjust, I just upped the ISO on my camera and made sure my lens was on the fastest setting possible. Just keep messing around with the settings on yours and you'll get the hang of it soon enough!

Thank you very much! They're hard to photograph.

Yeah I'm the same way! I love it but also have nothing to compare it against!

It was so unfortunate to have her get sick, I just felt bad for her. :( Stacey makes everything better though. We actually made a joke that her and Bruce, in states of delirium, were just sitting in their room, staring at the ceiling, singing softly, "Livin' it up, love that feeeliiiiiing." :rotfl:

You guys and your funny faces. :rotfl::rotfl2:

Ahhh, I love them.

Hahaha thank you!!

Awww poor Amy!!! I hope she was feeling better soon!!!

I have to say, I am definitely laughing at your ride photo, but not just the ride photo itself, but your breakdown!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hahaha, thank you! :rotfl:

So Sad that Amy wasn't feeling good! Hopefully she just needed the day to recover and she would be back to feeling well and could rejoin the fun.

Your morning at AK sounds like fun!

Wow! That is quite the Ride Picture! 3 completely different reactions! And yes... :rotfl2:

Yeah, mega bummer. :( We had a fun morning at AK, aaand yeah, we all were feeling different emotions towards Dinosaur, hahaha.

Coming out of lurkdom to tell you that picture of you is AWESOME! I'm sitting at my desk at work trying not to laugh out loud.

I have been reading this TR and some of your others and you do a great job trip reporting.

Hahaha thank you so much! I'm so glad you decided to pop in and say hi and that you'd enjoyed my TRs!! :goodvibes

OMG!!! I am so sorry, but I'm laughing so hard! :rotfl: What a great picture! Thanks for sharing that with us all - you are truly brave!

Poor Amy. I feel so bad for her, though I'm glad Bruce got to experience AK this time around. What in the world did they have? We are headed to the World in June and pray that none of us gets sick. That would be awful.

I truly check your TR every day looking for new updates and pictures! What in the world am I going to do when this TR is over? :eek:

Hahaha thank you. It's such a terrible photo but too funny not to share!!

I have no idea what they got. I'd think it was maybe food poisoning but the fact that Amy got it a bit after Bruce was definitely not it. Must have been some sort of stomach virus. :( I made REALLY good use of hand sanitizer the whole time we were there, nonstop! That's my best advice!

Thank you so much, that's such an awesome compliment! The good news is, this TR SHOULD get me through until my next trip in September, so then another TR will be starting! Plus then we're doing Disneyland in November, so I'll be busy writing lots of TRs! :rotfl:

Just read all of this report! LOVE it!

Dinosaur pictures always are the best. And this one is so hysterical! All those different expressions :rotfl2:

Looking forward to more!

Thank you so much! We were just all clearly having a different reaction to the carnotaurus! :rotfl:

Oh my goodness, I LOVE your face on the Dinosaur ride!! Also, you and your husband seem like really neat people...as if I would get along with you in real life. That's probably a weird thing to say here, but whatever. I:cool1:

Hahaha thanks so much! I totally know what you mean though when you read someone's TR and you just feel like you know them, as if you'd be able to hang out in real life! It's not weird at all, and I take it as an awesome compliment! :goodvibes

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! That ride photo was seriously perfect! One, because Matt staring down the camera is hilarious! Like who has ever been able to time it that perfectly? And his face is like,"I see you camera. You're not fooling me!" Then, secondly, your photo is hysterical!!! Best. Photo. Ever! That one will be hard to top! And lastly, I hate you were scared but I feel vindicated that I am not the only one who got totally freaked out by that stupid fake dinosaur!! I don't have a ride photo because you couldn't see me since I was laying down on my child's (my laughing child!) lap!
Warning: he's not much better the second time...

Hahaha, OMG, we were just out of control laughing at it! I don't think there's anyway to top that photo! But nope, you're not alone. It was so scary, even though I'd prepared for it before the trip!

Wait til you see round 2 of Dinosaur, haha.

OHMYGOSH!!! Brandon, Julia, and I just read this update together, and we were all just dying laughing!!!!!!!!:rotfl2:

PERFECT ride photos, intentional or not!! (Where is the photo spot in Everest? I need to plan!)

Look, I've ridden Dinosaur exactly once in my life and will not be doing it again, but did you see my ride photo in my previous TR? I was literally closing my eyes and covering my ears! I HATE Dinosaur! It is so jerky and LOUD! Never again.

I am so sorry Amy was feeling bad now. You know it had to be awful if she was crying.

I love your headbands, by the way. LOVE.

You probably saw on FB, but Brandon just agreed to PhotoPass+ for our next trip! I am so excited to finally get some awesome, non-redneck ride photos!

And also? SO EXCITED to see you guys. Like seriously. I cannot contain myself. I even had a dream last night that I was riding some ride with Matt, but somehow it was his job? And I don't think it was Disney? Not sure, but obviously I'm looking forward to it:thumbsup2. (And riding rides for a job would be wonderful.)

HAHA I LOVE IT! I love that you guys read the update together and were laughing so hard!! So perfect.

Photo spot on EE is RIGHT before the huge drop! We always make a face as soon as the track flips and you're moving forward after going backwards!

I totally saw yours and felt your pain... I so felt your pain!!

Thank you so much, those headbands are only worn in Disney for the mostpart. I clearly need to be back there right now so I can wear them again!

I SAW IT ON FB AND THAT IS SO EXCITING!! You guys will enjoy it, for sure! It's nice to not have to be the photographer every once in a while, too!

I LOVE YOUR DREAM! Hahaha, clearly we just need September to be here so we can be hanging out together in the parks!

Right there with ya! ;D

Aww thanks, this comment made me happy! :goodvibes

Too funny. You guys really look like you'd be a blast to be on vacation with :)

Haha thank you! We have so much fun in Disney, and I can't wait to go back.

OH.MY.GAWD. I just sat here laughing for 10 minutes straight with tears streaming down my face every time I looked at the photo. :lmao:

I'm still laughing....my family thinks I'm nuts! I can't stop, I now have a picture of you, with your hand up, in SHEER TERROR, burned into my brain and I cannot stop laughing.

Dani, you guys are the best at ride photos. The BEST...but that one takes the cake!

BTW, I'm not scared even remotely on Dinosaur. I wonder if it's b/c I take my glasses off b/c I'm afraid they will fly off? Maybe you should try that NEXT TIME! ;) Matt looking right at the camera is priceless! OMG, I'm dying here!

:rotfl:

Hey everyone! Sorry for my lack of responding/updates the past few days. Life got a little crazy last week and then this weekend, I just wasn't around enough to make any posts. BUT I promise I have another trip update being posted tomorrow, woohoo!

In the meantime, I DID want to mention something else that is awesome.

So, you guys know we're going back to Disney World in September, YAY!

But, I'm not sure how many of you noticed the newest ticker in my signature... That's right, we are

GOING BACK TO DISNEYLAND!!

We are SO excited to be going back, during the best time of year, Christmas season! Or well, we're hoping decorations are up by then!

But guys, this gets even better. Gather 'round for a little story time. Or if it's not your thing and you don't care about my Disneyland trip, then check in tomorrow for a new TR update!

SO!

As some of you who read my last Disneyland trip report will remember, my biggest gripe with Disneyland was losing the magic when we left the parks and headed back to our off-property hotel.

Don't get me wrong, the Desert Inn was AWESOME and without a doubt we will be staying there again, but leaving Disney property and seeing real restaurants and cars and people selling stuff on the sides of the street... we were no longer in Disneyland each time we went to our room and were both very aware of this.

It wasn't anything that would ruin our trip, but just one of those things that was a huge difference from Disney World for us.

So yeah, I dreamed of staying on-property in Disneyland at the Grand Californian one day... but um, have you seen the price tag for staying there? It's obscene.

So unless Matt and I hit the lottery, we realized we probably wouldn't be able to stay there.

Until I thought to myself, "What about trying to stay through DVC in a studio villa?"

The problem with THIS is that there are only 50 DVC Villas at the Grand Californian, TOTAL. It is VERY VERY difficult to get a reservation there, even if you're booking right at the 7 month mark (the earliest a DVC member who doesn't own points at the Grand Californian can book), because most people who own DVC at the GC have booked up the rooms at the 11 month mark.

Matt's parents had extra points for 2013 that they were happy to let us use, so I figured I would stalk the DVC website and check at the exact minute the 7 month mark came up for our dates to see if there were any rooms available.

Much to my absolute shock, there was actual availability! But this would mean I'd have to book an extra day at the beginning of our trip.

I knew that the availability would not last, so I booked a 5 night stay (November 12th-17th) and figured we'd call in later to cancel the first day in case we couldn't do all 5 days.

Matt said there'd be no way he could take off Tuesday the 12th (it's a super busy time of year for him at work), so we are officially staying at the Villas at Grand Californian in a Deluxe Studio for 4 nights from November 13th-November 17th!!!

I GET TO STAY HERE (note: not my photo, I've never stepped foot inside this resort, so full photo credit goes to disneywebcontent.com):

qKCsIyD.jpg

Oh, and thank goodness I booked when I did because a few hours later all studios were completely booked for the first 2 nights of our stay.

I can't even begin to tell you guys how excited I am about this and how amazing this is going to be. To be able to stay ON-PROPERTY within Disneyland Resort and never have to leave property while we are there is going to be such an awesome experience. Plus we get Magic Hour perks, too!

I'm REALLY excited to see how (or if!) this will change our view on Disneyland and feeling immersed in the magic like we do in Disney World. It should be a fantastic trip!

So yes, we have a LOT of awesome trips happening in September and then November, and I just had to share with you guys! We can't wait!

Okay, new update is coming up soon (tomorrow)! And don't be surprised if as time goes on the next few months I pop in with PTR updates for both of our Disney World and Disneyland trips! I usually do a PTR for our Disney World trips but there is just no way I will have time to write a PTR for our next trip PLUS keep this TR updated. SO I'm going the route of random PTR updates thrown in the mix when I see fit! :goodvibes

Continued in next post

Congratulations on being able to stay on-site. We are very spoiled, and only stay in Disney hotels now. It's important for us to stay in the magic as we only get to DLR once a year or so. You will LOVE the GCH and its proximity to all the fun. :cool1:

Yay for getting back to Disneyland! You'll be leaving 4 days before we get there. Staying at the Grand Californian is on my bucket list, but there's no way it's in my budget. I'm sure you'll love it!

We've only done PAX Prime, this will be our fourth year doing it! It's super easy for us to do since we live in Seattle! We are thinking about doing PAX East at some point though since my whole family is in Boston, so it'd be nice to make a little trip out of it, doing PAX East and seeing my family. I hope you guys get to go though! Tickets for PAX Prime are getting so difficult to get nowadays, but at least PAX East isn't as bad! We got lucky in getting 4-day passes to Prime for September, they sold out in 5 minutes!

:scared1: That's crazy! My husband is good friends with someone who is really into Pax stuff. I know he moderates some forum and does some stuff with the actual convention as well. So we should know ahead of time when the tickets for PAX East go on sale (and more importantly the hotel!)

How exciting to go back to Disneyland and stay on property!! My Mom and I stayed at the Fairfield. I didn't mind going off-site at all, but I think it's probably because I'm now a WDW local. So when I visit, it's usually for the day and I come home and back to the real world pretty quickly. :laughing: I would love to stay at the Grand Californian, it looks so gorgeous! If you guys can, I would *highly* recommend checking out Napa Rose. It is so worth it! (Especially when you can indulge in the wine pairing and stumble upstairs!!) I'm jealous!!

This is just freaking amazing news!!!!!:cool1:

It's just absolutely wonderful that you'll be staying ON PROPERTY, pretending the rest of California doesn't exist! That's how it should be. Totally.

Ack! I'm so behind on my DISing thanks to the horror that occurred around here last week. I'm all caught up now!

Poor Amy! What a horrible feeling being sick and especially after Bruce was just feeling better.

Your Dinosaur ride photo has to be the funniest one I've ever seen. Not just the reaction of the 3 of you but others that were also in it and your commentary, priceless! :rotfl2::thumbsup2

Saw your tweet about Disneyland, so awesome! I hope you write another TR and I will hope the best that it does not rain as much as it did on your last trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter