• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'M JUST SHOWBOATIN' AROUND THE WORLD! & getting pooped on. Jan 13 TR! NEW TR POSTED!

Bahhhhh! Beaches & Cream is my favorite. I just want to swim around in their milkshakes.

Johnny and I get judgmental looks from CMs sometimes, but no one has ever actually said anything to us, and it's probably mostly because neither of us look like we're older than 17. But dang, that would really boil my water.

There's totally a secret to which GMR scene you get! The car in the very front goes through the gangster scene to the cowboy one, while the second car stops at the gangster scene! It's so obviously simple, but I didn't even realize it until our sister-in-law pointed it out.

Also, I feel like some sort of secret-having overlord because I know what your costume is....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I cannot waaaaaait!

SoccerDogWithEars said:
I am DYING to see World of Color. Ever since they've announced it, I've been obsessed with it. And refuse to watch youtube videos of it because I want the first time I see it to be the truly first time. I did treat myself to a WoC hoodie while in Myrtle Beach though, because I was at the Disney outlet and it was on sale, and it's just so cool!! The backside is a sort of rainbow foil of WoC. It's a pretty darn awesome hoodie.

You will love MNSSHP :thumbsup2 We did it for the first time this past October, and it was amazing. My parents and I went as the Disney parks...I was Epcot, Mom was AK, and Dad was DHS. There are only 3 of us, and I figured since we were in MK we didn't really need a representation. But I loved it, and would love to do it again. Hmmmm....is that an October 2014 trip I hear calling my name? :rolleyes1 I should probably make sure Joe enjoys this trip first though. Like there's any chance he won't. We are going to DISNEY after all.

Oh man, you are going to loooove it! It's pretty amazing! That hoodie sounds fantastic! I wish we had Disney outlets around here.

I love your costume idea! That's too cute! I think an October 2014 trip would be fabulous. Just saying'. ;)

beachphotog said:
Haters gonna hate, lol!!!

Love Boardwalk at night... Can't wait to stay there! And the villains trading event! And MNSSHP! And, and, and!! All of it! Oh, and meeting you guys!

Hahaha I love that gif of Sow White! Girl is too fabulous!

Boardwalk is so pretty at night! I so hope you go to the event! There is so much to look forward to though, either way! I can't wait!

Pesky said:
Me! I'm so glad you did and hope it works out too. You'll have to let me know what rooms you get because we're going to try to check in first thing in the morning so we can leave our bags there before heading over to Knott's. I already requested certain rooms so hoping we picked right. Can't wait to hear how your rooms turn out. Oh, and if doesn't work out and you guys wasted all that time getting excited about a room you didn't get, uh, just forget it was me.

Ahhhh thank you again! I hope it works out, but if it doesn't, we are okay with it, honestly. The only bad part is we won't be arriving until the evening, so that probably won't help our chances. But who knows! Hahaha, I'll just pretend it wasnt you if we get stuck with a terrible room... Oh wait, we are staying at the GC, there is no such thing as a bad room!

jecskc said:
Regarding your September trip ... you will LOVE the MNSSHP. LOVE !!!

Do you have a Tables in Wonderland card ?? If you aren't on the dining plan, you can save 20% with it if you have one. You have to have an AP to get one, and I know you have a "golden ticket". LOL. myabe you can just get a discount with that instead. I dunno. But our TiW card has saved us tons of money. Just trying to be helpful. You probably already have one or know about it.

I want to go to Disneyland so bad. A room overlooking World of Color sounds amazing.

Going back to read your "Hater's Gonna Hate" post. This should be good ...

Yay! We can't wait!

We don't have TiW, but have heard of it! I might look into if it'd be worth it for us, since we only have 4 ADRs this trip, and I have no idea when the next trip will be... HM, but still something to consider!

I hope we get lucky with a fabulous view! It'd be amazing.

jecskc said:
We have gotten some grumpy CM's on HS, too. DD wanted to trade vinylmations and they had a box right there on the counter and this older guy was just so rude about it. Most times they will let the little kids pick twice, but this guy was very firm about it being only ONE pick. Not kindly firm but mean-like. He was the vinyl nazi !!! I dunno.

I loved Matt's watch - VERY nice !! I loved your Dooney, too and I bet you deserve it especially after having to deal with the "hater".

Ugh, I do not like mean CMs and I don't get the ones who are rude about Vinyls! It's just bizarre to me.

Thank you, I love his watch! I felt like I deserved after that lady was just a total poop to me for no reason! Hahaha.

LisaAnn06 said:
So does that mean you aren't doing the dining plan at all for your Sept. trip or are you just doing the quick service version? I feel like not doing one at all would make me kind of nervous about the money.

No dining plan for us at all! I think we will be okay. Our plan is to set aside a certain amount for food for the trip, and then just use that as our food budget. I actually think we will ultimately save money compared to what we would have spent on the Dining Plan. I will keep track just to see and compare!

__disneygirl said:
I'm all caught up now! I had to catch up on all my fave TRs before my trip! Your Dinosaur ride picture is flawless and belongs in the Disney Ride Picture Hall of Fame. Also you and Matt enjoying life on Everest is wonderful... I really need to step up my ride picture game, this much is clear.

Your Woody & Buzz hats are the stuff of DREAMS! I know I have said this to you several times but you are like the cutest couple ever! Also Matt in your sunglasses made me question whether or not he has an undiscovered talent for modeling? New career, anyone?

I can't even describe how UTTERLY AMAZING your photos are! I have camera envy!

YOU'RE STAYING AT THE GRAND CALIFORNIAN. OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD.

How hot is the Jalapeno cheese inside the pretzel? I like spicy things but hmmm I don't know. That's one of those things I've always heard about but never tried! Maybe I will next week.

I love Chefs de France so much too. I can not wait to go back there! I am also DYING to try Les Halles!! Every single thing sounds and looks so ridiculously delicious. I. Can't.

Omg the pics of you and Matt in front of the French fountain. Are you for real? Can you stop being cute for like a day so the rest of the world can catch up like even a little? Sheesh.

"I just got crapped on by a seagull" oh my god. hahahahaha that happened to me at the zoo once. It wasn't a seagull, I'm not quite sure who the culprit was. It was IN MY HAIR and on my back. So that was lovely. Everyone told me it was good luck! I did go to Disney World the next month... so I guess they were right :laughing:

Aww, Goofy was so excited about your headband! I love it.

Crocs with socks!!!!!!!!! YOU GO GIRL

Ah, Beaches & Cream! YOU GO TO ALL THE BEST PLACES. THIS IS MAKING ME EVEN MORE EXCITED.

I'm so happy you've enjoyed my MNSSHP updates so much. Both of your trips are going to be AMAZING!!!!

UGgghhh that CM. Jealousy is a disgusting thing. Even if you were getting into debt by buying that stuff, she still had no right to treat you that way. What concern of that is hers? Live and let live I say.

Ahhh Lia! Your comments always make me so happy. I am totally jelly right now because you're in Disney world living it up! I hope you are having the best Birthday trip ever!

Thank you for the nice comments. You always make me smile with the cute couples thing. :)

The Jalapeño isn't spicy at all! It's just pure deliciousness.

and the fact that you could eat one right now.. Or go to Les Halles... It's just too awesome.

Crocs with socks, it was happening and I was not ashamed! Hahaha.

Eeeeee I can't wait! Those months are going to be amazing.

I so agree! Who cares what I buy? That lady was just a lame-o. Live and let live! You're just fabulous, Lia. :)

Stringbean&Wingnut said:
How cool would it be if you could see World of Color from your room??? That sounds awesome!!

Ugh, whatever - HATERS GONNA HATE!!! You go rock your gorgeous new Dooney!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

No photos on GMR?? Must be a new rule :confused3

It would be amazing! Not getting my hopes up, but if it happens, I will scream. Hahaha, thanks! That lady was just a crab apple.

I dunno! I probably misheard her. Next time I will take photos!

stimmons said:
Congrats on the new Trip!!! Yayyyy!!!!

Also, I read that last part about "Living it Up", picturing Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake doing the Barry Gibb Talk Show skit from SNL. AHAHAHA!!! Sooo stinkin funny! :rotfl:

Thank you! We are so excited!

Hahahahaha, I love that skit and totally forgot about it! Oh my god, too funny!

DisneyKid4Life said:
Wow, both trips look sooooooo great. They really really really need to bring World of Color to WDW some way, some how.

Suck a shocker you got the Gangster scene. Seriously, do they only run the cowboy scene once out of every hundred or something?!

I think the Star Tours Wookie area is the BEST!! OMG I laughed so hard during it.

Maybe it's a DHS thing, but I recently had issues with CM's there as well.But seriously, does ANYBODY dress up to go the parks? I really dislike holier-than-than types. Glad you could shake it off.

Awwww "Livin' It Up" I cannot get it out of my head!!!

I can't even wait. They're going to rule!

Mega shockkkerrrr. Wompwomp, not. Cowboy is so rare these days!

The Woooie area rules, hahaha. It's the best one I think!

Yeah, I dunno what her deal was but she was just trying to rain on my parade. Not happening, lady!

I know, it is basically in my head all of the time. But it's so good and cheesy!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We leave in 19 days for The World but I'm having withdraws from your report! Need. More. Pics. Stories!!!!!

I can't wait to read all about your upcoming trips! *Fingers crossed* that you get a World of Color view room! :thumbsup2

Haters gonna hate! :upsidedow

Fingers crossed for sure! I am seriously hoping for it, but if we don't get it, I'll just be happy that we are staying there period!

Haters gonna hate is right! :thumbsup2

Oh my gosh I am cross for you because of that rude CM! Would have been the perfect time for a "are you Dani from the DIS?" moment right there so she could suck a lemon! A.LEMON.

It's one of my pet hates because I forgot to stop looking like a teenager, and often get followed around shops/treated like a ruffian. I have started writing letters! The last place it happened made the guy apologise face to face and give me flowers! So if haters gonna hate they best be buying you apology flowers! Tee hee ;)

But hooray for future MNSSHP! It is just the best. I can't wait to see your costumes... I really hope you and Matt match! It would make my life just a little bit.

Hahaha she was pretty lame. Seriously. But whatever, I got my Dooney and I was pretty darn happy about it! But yeah, I don't get why she had such an issue with our purchases. It was just way too weird.

I can't wait for MNSSHP! It's going to be a blast! But I WILL say that Matt and I are not going to have matching costumes. Well, we're pretty sure of it anyway at the moment! :thumbsup2 But I think we both have fabulous costumes!

I'm just catching up!!! First of All....Hoverounds!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahahahahaha!

Everytime I saw them during our trip, I thought of you!! LOL
Loving it!

Hahaha, ooooh those hoverounds! It still cracks me up!

That is so funny that you thought of me when you saw people on those things, rollin' around Epcot! :rotfl:

Okay, first off, if there’s a meet up in Sept involving the kitchen sink, I am SO DOWN. Bahaha. My Mom would never go for it, and there only being three of us that just isn’t enough people!

WORLD OF COLOUR VIEW FROM YOU ROOOOOOMMMM?!?!!?!?!?!
I AM DYING
SO JEALOUS

WOC is hands down my favorite nighttime show, I don’t think I’ve actually ever cried that hard, ugh, DLR just has better fireworks too, UGH, my feels.

UGH! MNSSHP!! Lia’s updates have been KILLING me, and I’m pretty sure I’ve watched her video a million times! I’m so incredibly excited for the party!

Such pretty pictures!! Love that area at night! And DHS, there’s so much awesomeness!

Boourns to the sour CM, those people are just not cool, especially at Disney!

Ahahaha Paige and I were the exact same during the alien scene, heads down, holding on to each other, and eyes closed, just NOPE. Looks like another great day at Disney! One of these days I’ll get myself a dooney and burke bag, but it’s not gonna be for a while, bahaha.

Excited to read more, and to hear more about your Sept trip! I know that it’s looking like all of us (Courntey, Jen and us] will be at the same MNSSHP, so we definitely need to grab some trick or treating or meet and greets/dance parties together!!

Hahaha sounds good! I've never had it but it defiintely looks intense, that's fo' sho'!

I JUST HOPE IT ACTUALLY HAPPEENNNNSSS! I will scream if we have a room with a view!

I would just love to sit on our balcony one night and watch WoC from our room. That would be perfect.

Yeah, me too! They are getting me so excited for the trip though! EEEEE!

We had a fabulous day though at Disney! Even if that lady was being a lame-o, I still got my bag and it's perfect!

YAY that will be fun! I think we have certain things we really want to do at the party, but I'm sure we can meet up and at least get some photos together! I can't wait!

Joining in a little late but I just got done reading your last report (the one with just you and your hubby) and loved it so I decided to start this one as well! I read the other one first because next January will be my hubby and my first trip to WDW so I wanted to read one with just the two of you so I can relate a bit more. If that makes any sense. :lmao: I have not caught all the way up yet with this one. I like your TR style, very informative and detailed and I've especially learned a lot about which restaurants we have to try and I am dying to try that pizza you had with the truffle oil at Via Napoli. popcorn::

So funny that you ended up in the same room as your last trip, what are the odds! The Beach Club looks like an amazing resort. :goodvibes

We are happy to be going in January. It looks like a really nice time of year to visit! :thumbsup2

It's never too late, and I'm so happy you've joined! :) I totally understand, our 2012 trip with just the two of us was super fun, but definitely different. I can't wait for it to be the two of us again in September! We loved going with our friends but I can't wait to go back with just him.

You will NOT be disappointed in that pizza! OMG, Via Napoli is just so fantastic every time! Yum.

Yeah, it was such a weird thing to happen, but we didn't mind! We really loved that room and it felt like we were "home" again.

January is a wonderful time to go, seriously! You guys will love it. It's going to be really difficult not going back again in January for us, but at least we have September. :thumbsup2

You really do have the best attitude when it comes to rude people. I need to be more like you! :goodvibes
Picturing you both huddling and looking down during Aliens makes me giggle!
We make up song about what is going on to the tune of other songs all the time. Totally normal!

I am another person who loves onion rings but not onions!

Haha, well that's not ALWAYS my attitude. A lot of times I'll just straight up call people on their rudeness! But in Disney, I'm a little calmer, haha. I just don't want people ruining my happy mood!

Hahaha, we are terrified of that Alien scene!

Glad you do it, too. Because we do it DAILY. Songs about our dogs, our cat, us driving along and the people we see along the way, you name it, we sing it. :rotfl:

Still reading the TR. I just wanted to say I love the video!! It is just the type of feeling I want to capture on video when we go next month. It's a great mix of fun, silly, emotional, slice of life, character greets, atmosphere and rides! Great job!!

Aww yay! I'm so so happy you watched it and that you liked it! And that you GOT it, ahhh, thank you. I put a lot of time into the video so knowing people are enjoying it makes me super super happy!

YAY for your upcoming trips! Okay, for some reason I think that your costume will be UP related. I don't know. Probably not. :confused3 We'll see!

Love that bag! Brush them haters off.

I agree, the GMR area is so gorgeous. I never really minded the hat until I saw a picture of what it used to like without it. But I also actually do like the hat. Conflicted. :p

Hahaha, I'm not saying! But I do enjoy the guess... because Up is clearly fantastic!

I brushed her right off, she just needed to not be a lame CM, yeesh.

GMR is fabulous. I don't HATE the hat, but it's not my favorite thing ever, either. I just think it looked way better before.

THIS IS AWESOME!! I want a personalized Disney greeting! What a great Dis friend!:flower3:

HAHA see, I thought the same thing. Like, this photo just made my day when I saw it!!

I really do hope you'll teach our girls (or at least Julia...Brynn will do it but not understand) about Vinyls and pins! They are at the age where that is starting to look really interesting to them.

I also hope that Matt will chill with us at Epcot while you do the Vinyl event. We really don't have exact plans there that morning...just kind of do Future World and take it easy. You know we go with the flow, pretty much. Maybe that would be a good time for him to battle Julia on the DS. Does Matt like all the rides in Future World, or are there ones he avoids?

I cannot wait to explore the Boardwalk area. Can you believe we've never looked around there!?

We're those people taking pictures. We were in the front row and Brandon was just snapping away, and you saw the guide pose for the camera...so surely it's allowed:confused3?

We are also those people hiding from Alien. Because...just...NO. I hate things that pop out. And aliens. And steam. Just no. I'm five, too.

I LOVE MATT'S WATCH! I also love your Dooney, but that goes without saying! I haven't bitten the bullet and bought one YET, but it's going to happen.

Glad Amy was starting to feel better! Hope that means good things to come.

This trip is getting so close. And when I am bummed about our resort change, I just think about the fact that you guys will be there having fun with us, and it cheers me right up!:goodvibes

I totally will teach them about it, don't you worry! They will love it!

I think Matt will be joining you! He is going to be checking us into Beach Club that morning since that's when we switch, but otherwise should be around! I have no idea what time I'll be done with the event, though I'm hoping for no later than Noonish. I might end up wanting to take a mid-day break, but we're right nearby, so we can always come back into Epcot and catch up with you guys!

Ah you guys will love that area! It's beautiful!!

I'm with you on Alien, it's just terrible!

Thanks! We both were loving our purchases. Definitely good choices!

YAYAYAY I CAN'T WAIT FOR OUR TRIPSSSSSS! They'll be here before we know it! :goodvibes

I love your new Dooney! So cute! I love how each print is slightly different and it's so exciting when you find the right one. I have the blue sketch wristlet and they let me look through every one and when I found the one with the full picture of Tinkerbell, the castle and a mickey ice cream bar I knew it was mine :lovestruc
Yay on getting your tickets for MNSSHP. I love it! So much fun! I can't wait to go . Looks like I'll be there the same week as you guys, I'll have to keep my eye out for you and say hi if I see you.

Eeee thank you! I love it, too! And I so agree, finding that right one is part of the fun!! I also have that sketch card holder, and I use it for everyone! It's the perfect size!

That's awesome that you'll be there the same week as us! If you see us, PLEASE say hello! I lovelovelove meeting DISers! It always makes me so happy!

I'd love to see a picture of you modeling your new Dooney bag! I didn't know that they make a Haunted Mansion one, so far I've only seen Mickey heads patterns and other stuff that doesn't appeal to me as much.

Okay, so you can't see ME but you get an idea of how the bag looks! I love it; it's so perfect for running our and not having to worry about carrying around a bag.

dooney_zps8d7dcf21.png

The Haunted Mansion is just on the bag, though I WISH they made a Haunted Mansion-only Dooney! That would be fantastic! This bag I got is perfect because the pattern includes all of these awesome Disney World-specific attractions!

You sooo should have said "haters gonna hate" as you walked out!! But you're very sweet!
That saying is true..it is awful how people judge each other...and its really sad....and especially from a Disney CM!!!

Hahaha I SO wanted to! But yeah, it was definitely a bummer. But I shook it off!

Sourpuss CM's are no good. I've never heard of no pics on most rides as long as you don't use flash.

WOC view would be awesome! If it is a good view that is! If its just so/so depending on the weather I might want to see it up front and personal. I love WoC. I think I have seen it more than any other Disney night time show.

I think I would have enjoyed MNSHHP more if it hadn't been such a humid night and I had Disney loving company. I can't wait to hear about your costume!

Nope, they are lame-o. And I'm totally taking photos next time! Usually it's not a problem but I SWEAR she said no photos at all.

WoC would be amazing from our room! I enjoyed it up close but it was kind of not so fun to wait a full hour for it outside.

I am hoping it's not tooooo humid, but I'm expecting it to be pretty gross out the whole time we're there, hahaha.

Finally getting caught up. I had to take a break from the Dis to finish my capstone for me BA. I'm all done now and am back to reading. I can't believe you got pooped on for real! But that drink looked super yummy! I now have way too many food/drinks to try next time!

Oh man, I remember my capstone. It was kind of intense! I was an English major, and my capstone course was solely on James Joyce's Ulysses. One of the most difficult things I've ever read, but also amazingly fascinating once you dug into it. ANYWAY.

You should add that drink onto your list! It's so tasty!

Bahhhhh! Beaches & Cream is my favorite. I just want to swim around in their milkshakes.

Johnny and I get judgmental looks from CMs sometimes, but no one has ever actually said anything to us, and it's probably mostly because neither of us look like we're older than 17. But dang, that would really boil my water.

There's totally a secret to which GMR scene you get! The car in the very front goes through the gangster scene to the cowboy one, while the second car stops at the gangster scene! It's so obviously simple, but I didn't even realize it until our sister-in-law pointed it out.

Also, I feel like some sort of secret-having overlord because I know what your costume is....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I cannot waaaaaait!

Yeah, it really is the best... I just love it.

I don't even care what people think. HATERS GONNA HATE! That lady was just being a buttface.

Haha learn something new every day! Now if I could just GET THE COWBOY SCENE for once.

Hahaha, you are a secret overlord for knowing because I have seriously kept it on the DL!

I love your Dooney - I have the barrel bag version of the Disneyland print. I love love love it!

Thank you! I LOVE it, too! They're so adorable!

i want to know the costume, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha I will tell you soon, I promise! I really want to actually work on it first and make sure it looks good before I go around telling people what it is. I'd be such a failure if it comes out like poop. Wompwomp.

We leave in 19 days for The World but I'm having withdraws from your report! Need. More. Pics. Stories!!!!!

EEEE SO EXCITING! 19 DAYS!! Your comment came at the right time because I was JUST thinking about how I REALLY need to update my TR! I've been so busy. This past weekend we went on a mini-vacation with our doggies down to Oregon, so I didn't end up having time to write any updates!

BUT GOOD NEWS, I am going to sit down and get an update done tonight. It might not get posted until tomorrow morning, but there WILL be a new update soon, I promise! No more making you go through withdrawals! :rotfl:

Chapter Thirty-One: It's still dark out... but there's Puffed French Toast to be had!
Day 6: January 22nd, 2013

Matt and I woke up this morning at 6:30. I am NOT a morning person. 6:30 is just not okay in my book when I'm on vacation... EXCEPT for when I'm in Disney, of course!

However, my back was really bothering me. I must have slept on it wrong or something, but I could tell that it was going to be a loooong day.

I've had lower back issues since forever, mainly from a basketball injury. So sometimes my back will hurt a lot and almost feel like it's going to go out at any second. That's how I woke up this morning, and while I wasn't thrilled about it, I knew I had to push through the pain because we were in Disney World!

I took some ibuprofen, and we both got ourselves going pretty quickly and out the door...

Well, until we opened our door and saw this:

file_zpsdae05b9d.jpg

Oh ya know, just Bruce and Amy casually planking in front of our door. My immediate reaction was dying of laughter, but neither of them moved. Matt was laughing as well, but they really just sat there for an extra 15 seconds while we just stared at them laughing really hard.

I also thought it was hilarious because what if some people walked down the hall and saw them?! I mean, who knows how long they were lying there like that, waiting for us to come out of our door, hahahahaha.

They finally got up and started laughing with us, and yes, Amy was feeling WAY better! YAY! We had a full group today, which was very exciting!

When we got down to the bus stop, it was STILL DARK OUT. I mean, that's just not really normal to be catching a Disney bus when it's dark out... except for when we're going home. BUT WE'RE NOT GOING HOME, NOT YET!

But soon enough, a Magic Kingdom bus was rollin' right up to us! We were thrilled, since last year we found ourselves RUNNING down Main Street for our reservation because no MK buses showed up for like 20 minutes!

file_zps5c5d64f3.jpg

Another way you know it's WAY too early? When the buses turn ON the lights for you to get on the bus, then turn them off as you drive off to a park.

We got to Magic Kingdom at around 7:25, which gave us PLENTY of time to get into the park and explore Main Street for a bit before heading to our ADR... Well, kind of.

We got in through the gates and were promptly put into the line on the side where everyone else was for pre-park opening ADRs... While we waited, I enjoyed the beautiful sunrise that morning. It was gorgeous!

file_zps0a526c10.jpg

file_zps5a3235a0.jpg

We actually ended up waiting in the line to be let in for 25 minutes. I was pretty bummed out it was taking so long to let us in, because it didn't give us nearly as much time as I'd hoped on Main Street, since our ADR was right at 8:05. But we still managed to get some photos before heading over to breakfast!

file_zps72156eb4.jpg

file_zps59fc657b.jpg

The crane was finally up. WOMPWOOOOMP. I was expecting it, so this wasn't a big shock or anything.. But man, that crane is lame-o when it comes to photos!

file_zps554d31c0.jpg

file_zpsa07a4de9.jpg

file_zpsf07ea4b0.jpg

We arrived over at Crystal Palace and I got us checked in, then we waited outside.

file_zpsa452f758.jpg

file_zpsad0e1227.jpg

We were seated shortly after and I was SO happy to be back at Crystal Palace! It's one of our favorite meals that is a must-do every trip!

Right after we sat down, Piglet came on over to visit. I love that little pink nugget of joy.

file_zps2a0656ba.jpg

After Piglet headed off, we went up for the delicious FOOOOOD. I could hear the Puffed French Toast calling my name, and I responded by running up and getting some right away, of course.

I was so excited about it, but made everyone stop what they were doing so I could get food photos! Yum.

file_zps9da0a5c5.jpg

I have no idea who's plate that was, but I'm thinking it was Matt's. He went with the classic Mickey waffle, some Puffed French toast, bacon, eggs, and some pineapple!

file_zpsaaf33b08.jpg

This was my plate. A little Mickey waffle with strawberries on top, Puffed French toast, some breakfast pizza, cheesy potatoes, and regular potatoes. Everything was SUPER good. Looking at my photos is making me really want to be back there right now.. but I guess I can always settle for a mere 4 MONTHS until I will be!

I guess I missed out on Bruce and Amy's plates, but they weren't as serious about the delicious food as I was, plus I think Amy was still trying to eat somewhat lighter.

This was my second plate, though I didn't finish it all... but from what I did eat, I am sure it was delish!

file_zps2a843add.jpg

While we were eating, the oh-so-lively Tigger bounced on over to us, and made Matt get in a photo with me. YAY!

file_zpsfcccc32e.jpg

Then soon after, my BFF Pooh came over, too!

file_zps82f3de84.jpg

My favorite little guy of all, Eeyore, was last but not least... and oh my GOSH he was so cute. I gave him kisses and his reaction was priceless. If you watched my trip video you might remember this moment where I gave Eeyore a kiss and he acted all cute. It was beyond adorable.

file_zps25263df5.jpg

Just as we were finishing up, out waitress brought us out cupcakes in celebration of our anniveraries! HOORAY! And yes, we totally ate them at 8:30 in the morning. It's a free cupcake! Or actually, I don't think Bruce and Amy ate theirs, haha.

file_zps4c98fb2f.jpg

We paid our check and headed out at around 8:55. As I said before, we are HUGE fans of Crystal Palace, and will continue to go on every single trip in the future. The food is great, the characters are adorable, and you can't beat getting into the park before it opens to everyone else!

We headed on out for a morning of Magic Kingdom adventures...

Continued in next post

Amy and Bruce are so funny!! They were committed "Plankers" :thumbsup2

The food at the Crystal Palace looks soooo yummy, and Pooh and friends are so, so very sweet. Your pictures with them are all great!

Yay! Stories! Pics! Amy feeling better and planking with Bruce! That was soooooo funny! I was doing my best not to wake up my DH but it's so darn hard not to laugh when you look at that picture. Plus imagining some older opulent walking out and having to step over them would have had me rolling out of my bed! :rotfl:
Thank you for my fix! I so needed that! Oh, and now I'm starving for some yummy breakfast at 2 am! ;-)

OMG, PRICELESS! PLANKING in the middle of the hall!! :lmao:

I LOVE getting up early (uh...hello? It's 5:30am right now and I've been up for over an hour) so getting up at WDW is even better! Everything is quiet and empty! CP breakfast is my favorite thing to do early in the morning and I'm completely jelly that you get to go back in 4 months and I have to wait 9! ;) Did you think the puffed french toast tasted different this time? It seemed denser or something, still good, but not as good...maybe I just built it up so much in my head between trips that it's couldn't stand up to my expectations! :lmao:

Oh my gosh, HILARIOUS!!! :lmao: Did you ask them how long they were planking while waiting for you to come out?!?! I can only imagine what kind of conversation stirred up that idea... :rotfl: But also, yay for Amy feeling better!! What a bummer that they BOTH ended up sick on vacation.

Ohhh, we have experienced that SUPER OBNOXIOUSLY EARLY morning at MK too, but it is SO worth it to be let into the park early and get those gorgeous shots of a mostly empty Main Street. Yummmm, Crystal Palace! My favorite breakfast that we have done so far, which granted is not many, but still, it's delicious. That puffed French toast, oh my GOD, it's pure sugar dusted perfection!

Haha, at first I thought Amy and Bruce were just stretching out a sore back too. :rotfl2:
I do absolutely have to commend them on their commitment. :thumbsup2

Strangely, I just can't NOT get up early in Disney. At hope you betcha, but there, nope. :confused3

To reply to replies: Yes! I am down for the kitchen sink or MNSSHP meets, or both, bahah, both is good. From the looks of things I will be headed to MNSSHP twice during our trip, but My Mom and friend will only be going to the one, so they’ll definitely have to catch Hallowishes, Parade, some characters, and that, and I’ll do everything else on my own the other day haha. UGH. SO EXCITED!!

Bahahaha!! I am not a morning person AT ALL, until I’m in Disney, then I’m raring to go before the sun’s even up! Lawl. Oh my gawd, I would die if I opened my door to people planking, that’s hilarious!

Okay, that first sunrise photo seriously took my breath away, magical. Man, that crane, doesn’t it know it’s not photogenic?! Lawl. And recently, there was the grossness of their being two cranes, the main one, and one that was doing work over in FLE that would pop up in photos! UGH.

Ah! We’re doing CP in Sept too! What day are you going? Lawl, maybe it’d be the same day?! I love the potatos, but I have to admit, I wasn’t the French toast’s biggest fan!

Those celebration cupcakes are the absolute best, and deserve to be eaten at all times of the day! Yum!

Love, love, love this update! CP is prolly my favorite restaurant on property, simply because Pooh is my absolute fav-o-rite character. But in looking at your yummy plate, I have to say I'm a little puzzled and sad at the same time...Does CP not have the Pooh waffles anymore??:confused3:worried::(

Oh we can't wait to try Crystal Palace. We have an 8:05 ADR for Crystal Palace in September and are sooo looking forward to it. :thumbsup2 Great update again as always.

OMG the planking is awesome!! :lmao: So glad to hear that Amy was feeling better! :thumbsup2

OMG! I FREAKING LOVE AMY AND BRUCE!!!!!!!! That is so something I would do, but I'd never get Brandon to agree to it. How fun!:rotfl:

All I could think about this whole update was, "Hmmm...an 8:05 ADR for Crystal Palace...hmmmm...sounds perfect!" AND WE'LL BE DOING IT WITH YOU PEOPLE IN FOUR MONTHS!!!!!!:cool1: :hyper: ::yes::

(I'm a little excited. Forgive me.)

And the crane? Oh, the crane. I'm sure it will be there with us, too. WOMPWOMP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter