I'm In The 40's! How Many More Days Before You Get There?(Read my confession on Pg 2)

I have 57 more days till I am in the Happiest Place On Earth. I wish it were tomorrow. I can't Wait!!! :cloud9: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

7 days and counting for us!!!!! We are leaving one week form today to go to the airport in Indy and then fly out one week from tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! This week can't go fast enough!!

Becki

Jasminetigger said:
I have a confession to make. I lurked around these boards for quite some time before I registered. The lingo was kind of foreign to me. Some of it still is, but I am learning. My confession is about the threads about single and double digit dancin'. O.K., prepare to laugh! When I would see a thread about single digit dancin', I thought, "Someone is going to WDW by themselves." I saw a lot of these threads and I thought, "Wow, I didn't realize so many people went to WDW by themselves." When I saw the threads about double digit dancin', I thought, "AWWW, how nice, they must have just got married, or they have a new boyfriend or girlfriend, and are going to WDW together." SIlly me! I know what they mean now. Right now I am doing the double digit dance and soon I will be doing the single digit dance. At least the DH is glad to know that when I say I am going to be doing the single digit dance soon, he will still be going with me to WDW. :flower:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

136 days for me....ugh, it's taking forever!!!!!!

3 weeks from this very minute I will be walking around Epcot.... :cool1: So much to do....I can't wait. We got our Disney tips sheet yesterday form the WL....talk about getting excited !!

GrumpyandMinnie said:
3 weeks from this very minute I will be walking around Epcot.... :cool1: So much to do....I can't wait. We got our Disney tips sheet yesterday form the WL....talk about getting excited !!

We'll be at Wilderness Lodge three weeks from tomorrow. What is a Disney tip sheet? I didn't get one. :sad2:

72 more days till DS & I start our 14night stay at WDW
49 more days till DS & I start our 6nights in NH
29 more days till DS & I start our 4nights in ME

One day and 12 hours until we leave.. :moped: ... 10 hrs after that we'll be there! :banana: :banana: :banana: Not that I'm counting or anything. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter