I'm in need of a B-day cake!!

jessyj1977

Kungaloosh!!!!
I will be dining at Raglan Road on my Dbf's birthday. I was wondering if anyone knew of a way that I could get a birthday cake delivered to our table at the restaurant? Any help or info would be awesome!!!:confused3 :confused3

We did this last year for my daughter's birthday. I had to order a cake from the Boardwalk Bakery. I picked it up and delivered it myself to the restaurant and they served it. If you can't do this, I believe the restaurant can give a dessert with a candle in it. I'm not sure if anyone will deliver a cake though.

I would check with the restaurant itself. Last year we were at WDW during my DD's birthday and stayed at POR and the grand mother inquired at the Grist Mill dining area and they actually had small birthday cakes. I bet your restaurant will have them to...ask and see.

There's a helpful birthday cake sticky thread at the top of this forum. Most likely they will offer the small pre-made unpersonalized cake with Mickey and confetti sprinkles..

We did this for my DD's 4th B-day. We had dinner at LTT and when I made the ADR I ordered the cake at the same time. Let me tell you it was one of the best cakes I've ever had. Just give Disney Dining a call and they'll set you up with a cake, they'll either have one available at the restaurant or have one delivered from another restaurant/hotel. Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter