I'm in MS...anyone else??

Hey ya'll!!! I'm from a little town called State Line. It's an hour away from everywhere. (Mobile, Hattiesburg, Meridian, Lucedale, etc.) I teach at Wayne County H. S. We're going to wdw for the week of Thanksgiving!!! It's my seventh trip!!! My DH is getting excited too!!! (I still can't believe that!) I'm a Disney girl from wayyyyy back!!!! It's great to know that there are so many folks from MS on here. I wish I could come to the meeting this weekend, but it's so hectic at school with homecoming next weekend and guess who's is charge of that? That's right!!! Yours truly!! I love it though!

Hey ya'll!!! I'm from a little town called State Line. It's an hour away from everywhere. (Mobile, Hattiesburg, Meridian, Lucedale, etc.) I teach at Wayne County H. S. We're going to wdw for the week of Thanksgiving!!! It's my seventh trip!!! My DH is getting excited too!!! (I still can't believe that!) I'm a Disney girl from wayyyyy back!!!! It's great to know that there are so many folks from MS on here. I wish I could come to the meeting this weekend, but it's so hectic at school with homecoming next weekend and guess who's is charge of that? That's right!!! Yours truly!! I love it though!

Where will you be staying? We are going for Thanksgiving week also and will be at WL.

We're staying at ASSp!!! One of my dearest teacher friends is going and she's taking her ds 8 abd dd 5!! We actually like the all stars!!! They are fun!! We don't spend a lot of time in the room, so it really doesn't matter that the rooms are a little small!! After all, we're at DISNEY!!!!!! I can hardly wait!! I would love to stay at WL, but will wait until it's my dh and me!!! We're going to go to yellowstone next summer for our 25th anniversary. Neither of us have ever been and I promised if we went to WDW this year, I wouldn't complain about going somewhere else next year!!!

:) Hey there, I work in Mobile presently and see a patient who drives down from State Line. So glad you could make it over to the thread. I am going to add you to my buddy list and keep you informed of future Dis Meets if that is OK. I am organizing the Dis Meet this weekend.:banana:

Hi there apruitt39. I have a neice that is a Sophomore at that HS. :)

I am not from MS but DH was born in Richton, I have a SIL and her family in the area of where you teach-a Laurel addy but really in Wayne County, a BIL and his wife in Ocean Springs, Grandparents-in-law (lol) in Jackson, and the list goes on, and on, and on. ;) We live in OK due to DH's job. We were at Disney this June and are heading back in Feb 2010. :) I'm trying to talk my SIL and her family into joining us-I know they would love it. :)

I am not from MS but DH was born in Richton, I have a SIL and her family in the area of where you teach-a Laurel addy but really in Wayne County, a BIL and his wife in Ocean Springs, Grandparents-in-law (lol) in Jackson, and the list goes on, and on, and on. ;) We live in OK due to DH's job. We were at Disney this June and are heading back in Feb 2010. :) I'm trying to talk my SIL and her family into joining us-I know they would love it. :)

Maybe you could join us for a Dis Meet sometime. We will be happy to adopt you from OK.;)

It's a small world after all!!!! I lived in laurel for 20 years and taught in the Jones County School Dist. then! It was great to hear from you!!!

Another Mississippian, here.. Jackson. :woohoo:

We went to WDW in June and had a blast. I want to start looking around for a way to book us another trip within the next 6 months.. a CHEAP trip. :) I stumbled across this wonderful site the first time we went, but am just beginning to find my way around.. nice to see so many southerners hanging out over here!

Hi everyone. I had a great time at the meeting tonight and got home okay. Looking forward to the next meeting.

ToddyLu-Awwe-Thanks! If we are ever in MS when you have a meet up I'll have to pop in and join you. :teeth:

apruitt39-it IS a small world! :) My DH keeps his eye out for any openings in Laurel with the company he is with b/c we'd love to move closer to family. Right now it's just a wish but eventually we'll move SE. ;)

:) Hello we are meeting from 6-7 p.m. 9/27/08 at Mc Allister's restaurant in Ocean Springs, MS on Hwy 90. See everyone there. If you are planning on coming please PM me so I can get a final count. Thanks for everyone's participation. Bring your spreadsheets, pics, dining reviews, etc.:banana:

Sorry I missed the meeting. I just found you on the site. I am from Ocean Springs and my next Disney trip is set for May 16 - 23, 2009. For the past two years we have gone the week of Thanksgiving and this year we decided to try a little warmer season.

When we do go to Disney, we go as a group - Me, my two sons, my daughter, daughter-n-law, son-in-law, 3 grandchildren (2, 2, and 1). We stayed in the past at Bonnet Creek because my son owns a timeshare there, but this year we are staying on-site. Can't wait.

I would love to know when the next meet is scheduled for so I can plan to attend.

:cool1: We had a great First Dis Meet. :thumbsup2 My last day at my old job was today and tomorrow a.m. MIL, my Mom and I fly to Indiana for the Vera Bradley outlet sale. :banana: As soon as I get back I will post info from the Dis Meet for everyone. There were 6 of us and we had a really great time. Our 1 hour meet easily turned to two hours--just perfect. Everyone was so nice and we are looking forward to getting together about every 3 months. So next meeting will be in January I think. Due to holidays we thought this would be best and that will give others time to take their trips and bring info to the meetings. Will post again very soon and thanks to Eyor44, Broberts and DGF, hmd9091, and belle&sebastiansmom for attending. It was great!! :cutie:

January sounds good. I'm going in December for the first time so I can report on the whole holiday time.

I'M IN MS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ellisville at JCJC!!!! You prolly know where that is!!!!!!!
I'll be at POR in December (24-28)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M IN MS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ellisville at JCJC!!!! You prolly know where that is!!!!!!!
I'll be at POR in December (24-28)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Soarin! I'm an alum of JC also!!! My dd is there now!!! It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all............... Have a great time!

Hey Soarin! I'm an alum of JC also!!! My dd is there now!!! It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all............... Have a great time!

Really?? I might know her lol. It's so easy to get to know people here at JC because our campus is fairly small and homey. To me, anyways.:goodvibes I love it!!!

Hey JC folks! I work and go to school at your chief rival PRCC! I am at the Forrest County Campus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter