I'm in love... with my new Dyson!

Ladyw/theTramp

DIS Veteran
I have only swept one room and I am already head over heels in love!
:cloud9:
I ended up getting the D17 Animal (I think?) at Sam's Club for $479! I think that is a good deal... Kohl's was $579 for the same thing!

Yeah!!

Now I am dying to start cleaning :laundy: and it's 9pm and the kids are going to bed...!! How will I wait until tomorrow to see what kind of crud this baby can pick up from the play room carpet?????:hourglass

It is a great household product to have, I couldn't believe what was in there, to really test it out, I first used my old standard Hoover and then used the Dyson Animal right after :eek: I couldn't believe what was still in the carpet :eek:

I purchased mine at Home Depot regular $499.00 (I think), with a 20% coupon and zero payments or interest for using the card for the first six months, which got paid in two months :woohoo:

Enjoy your new toy.

Congrats. We got our animal last year and if you have kids this vacuum is the one for you. We were amazed the same as you. We had the Hoover windtunnel v3 and it only lasted 2 years and was a pain in the but to clean the hose. The Dyson is one vacuum that really sucks!:happytv:

DH just got us a new Dyson purple today from Lowes (on sale for $439). We vacuumed with the old vacuum first then the Dyson. OMGa! We thought our carpets were clean before, but NOPE. This Dyson really sucks and we love it!

Is the Dyson really that good or were our other vacuums just really that bad?

good news- you will still love it just as much in a year- I got mine last spring and I am still in :love: !

We've had our Animal for over three years. Since we bought it our family has grown...2 kids and 1 chow/shepherd mix indoor giant. It works as great today as it did when we got it...and its really being put to the test now!

I absolutely love my Dyson. I got the plain old "cheapest" yellow one.

(BTW, I heard that any vacuum can make another brand look bad. I'm pretty sure you could use your Dyson, then follow it with your Hoover, and the Hoover would pick up a bunch of stuff hat was left as well. Would be interesting to test that.)

Lori P. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter