I'm in Freakout mode today!!!

Lighthouse

Earning My Ears
We are leaving this weekend to go to USF/IOA and staying at the HRH.

If you were to go back what would you recommend to do or even not
to do at the parks and the hotel?

We only planned this trip the 18th of this month. :scared:
I'm a big trip over planner/need to know it all before I go kinda person.

I had time to scan the boards some, and still feel like there is so much
I have not had time to read.

Any advise you could give I would greatly appreciate it!!!

Don't freak out - you will have a great time.....no need to overplan and get dining ressies until the morning when you know where you want to eat that night.

How long are you going? With staying onsite you can do both parks over 2-3 days, because you will have FOTL access to the rides. If you can, be sure to spend some time at the pool as well.........we LOVE the HRH pool!!

Relax - one of the best parts of staying onsite is the whole immersive atmosphere.....walk to the parks, scenery........let us know if there is anything else you need to know!!

You have planned: You are staying onsite! That is your plan.

Pick up a park map when you enter the park as the maps list the show times for the day such as Horror Makeup and Terminator. Arrive early as the heat is not as bad and the crowds haven't arrived. It's easier to get through the turnstiles in the mornings as the lines can get long at the turnstiles later in the day.. Afternoon thunderstorms are a constant at this time of the year. Plan to spend the afternoon in the Studios where most of the rides are indoors. Do IoA in the morning before the storms hit, especially do the coasters in the mornings at IoA.

Enjoy FOTL and show it at the sitdown restaurants for priority seating. Travel light so you don't have to use lockers. Leave the backpacks in the hotel.

Try to arrive the hotel early if you can. The line for check in is short at this time.
Agree on the advice about arriving the parks early. Many people like to sleep in since they're on vacation, but it's better to wake up and get going. During busy times, the park will open early at 08:15am, and you can tour with less people in the walk ways. They won't officially say this, but the early opening does happen. You can also get front seat rides on the coasters to start your day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter