Im home and engaged!!! *updated with a photo*

Just back from the most amazing trip yet.

We got engaged on main street in MK on the 7th of may. :goodvibes

He waited until we were just about to get our picture taken and then went down on one knee. A huge cheer went up around us and I have some amazing pictures thanks to photopass :love:

Not suffering from the Disney blues as much as usual given I have a wedding to plan and it looks like we may do Disney for our honeymoon :thumbsup2

That is exactly what I intend to do!

Congratulations.

We got engaged at MK last year. Our Disneymoon is all planned and ready to be booked, our wedding is no where near sorted!

Talk about priorities! Haha :)

What could possibly be more important than the Disneymoon :p We don't really have any option about waiting with wedding plans though. We have the date set, and a restaurant chosen (we're only doing a small wedding with the closest family and friends with just a meal after). I'm from Norway, so that's where we're getting married. We're having a civil ceremony, and civil ceremonies can only be booked 4 months ahead unfortunately.

Lovely picture by the way. We didn't get a picture as we were alone in the princess rosegarden when he proposed to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter