Im heading to Disney World for Christmas

marc2471

Earning My Ears
Im sure this is going to be an experience for my family. We are heading down on Saturday morning from up north. I send down to my resort OKW with a 5 foot christmas tree, some lights and ordaments along with some other stuff. I will set it up on Saturday. My 10 year old twins are so excited. I am a DVC member so disney is not new for them. I have breakfast at the castle Christmas morning and looking foward to the day in MK. Any helpful hints at what else to see at Disney durring Christmas would be great. Thanks and cant wait for saturday!!!:santa:

marc2471 said:
Im sure this is going to be an experience for my family. We are heading down on Saturday morning from up north. I send down to my resort OKW with a 5 foot christmas tree, some lights and ordaments along with some other stuff. I will set it up on Saturday. My 10 year old twins are so excited. I am a DVC member so disney is not new for them. I have breakfast at the castle Christmas morning and looking foward to the day in MK. Any helpful hints at what else to see at Disney durring Christmas would be great. Thanks and cant wait for saturday!!!:santa:

Hi! What an amazing trip! I hope you have fun but how can you not. The gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian is a must! The Osborne lights at DHS, MIckeys merry party , go to all the resorts to see the decs... The AKL and the WL have lovely trees in their lobbies.

Robo said:
Just to be keep things straight,
the last Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party of the year will be this Friday night.

Oh dear! I didnt realise I am sorry, well plenty of other things to do! :-) love the idea of your tree!

Paula Sedley-Burke said:
Hi! What an amazing trip! I hope you have fun but how can you not. The gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian is a must! The Osborne lights at DHS, MIckeys merry party , go to all the resorts to see the decs... The AKL and the WL have lovely trees in their lobbies.

We are driving down too Saturday from Louisiana! This is me, my husband, and my 11 year old daughter and 5 year old daughter first time ever! We are very excited about this trip! Christmas is my favorite holiday and I can't imagine how wonderful it's going I be being in the most happiest and magical place for the holidays! I pray you have a safe and wonderful trip!

goofyfigment said:
We are driving down from Pennsylvania on Saturday too, cant wait

Awesome have a safe trip our drive is like 12 hours! What about y'all?

andyman8 said:
Well, here's my mini-guide to Disney holiday events. Thought it might help.

http://www.disneyparksplanning.com/winter.htm

I'd recommend getting a Candlelight Processional Dining Package. Highly recommend the show at Epcot!

Happy Holidays!

I'm upset originally I had a dining package for candlelight processional but I cancelled it! Now wondering if a should have kept it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter