I'm going to see Harry Potter!!

AFgirl325

Addicted to the DIS!
Hey guys!!

Guess what? I get to see Harry Potter the day it comes out b/c my friend got advanced tickets!! Yay!

kool! im going 2 c it 2!! but not till it comes out though. i cant wait!

I am going to see it with my mom, the day it comes out, because my dad is going hunting.

As much as I hate Harry Potter and think that this is just another fad, I may end up going to see it. I didn't want to see The Grinch last year and ending up seeing it and liked. The movie won't do as well as they think. It will do well its opening weekend no doubt but will decline after that once good movies like Lord of the Rings open up.

I dont think people care that much about lord of the rings! do you see people buying advance tickets a month in advance for the 12:01 show of that? NO! Ahh! Ugh, sorry but you cant tell us how wrong we our about everything on all of our threads!

Moose-why do you have to be SOOO rude?

ppl are just saying their opnion...ok?

and you dont see us going to your post saying how we dont care about your stupid website! so dont do it on our posts!

and btw...im thinking Harry Potter will do better than they think..Im predicting about 80 million this weekend alone! and thast really good!

and if you hate harry potter why are u supporting it??

All I am saying is that this movie is being extremly over-hyped. They had kids on the news being interviewed about the movie.

"I'm couldn't sleep or eat for the whole week because I was so excited to see the movie."

IT'S A MOVIE!

I'm not saying the movie won't do well. All I am saying is that it is being extremly over-hyped.

And yes people are now buying advanced tickets for Lord of the Rings.

Come on, this isn't worth fighting about. some people like H.P and others LOTR, and u have a right to say your opinion.

I do admit I sort of like the Harry Potter stuff. I read one chapter of the first book and thought it was pretty good. I just bought advanced tickets for the 6:00pm show tomorrow night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter