• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm going crazy here!!

walker_l

Waiting to hear about the interview
So, I had my interview November 1st and I still haven't heard!! It's killing me...how long did it take most of yall to get your response?

I had my interview on Oct. 18th and got my letter on Nov. 4th. But I also had an audition in between there, so I'm not sure if that caused a delay or not...

It'll arrive before you know it, dont worry! :)

I also interviewed on November 1 and haven't heard anything yet. I am going crazy waiting as well. Hopefully something comes today!

I waited about 17 days!! So that was killing me waiting that long- but dont lose up or give up- it will come- and when it comes you will be sooo excited!
~*joanne

exhilarated22 said:
I also interviewed on November 1 and haven't heard anything yet. I am going crazy waiting as well. Hopefully something comes today!

You'll have to let me know as soon as you get it! ~Lindsay :earsgirl:

I sure hope the letter comes tomorrow (thursday) because I am leaving for a big conference in the afternoon and won't be able to check my mail until Sunday. The anticipation will definitely kill me if I have to wait over the weekend.

I know exactly what you mean!! I still haven't gotten it today(Thrusday) and if it doesn't come tomorrow, I'll have to wait until Monday...our school mail doesn't come on the weekends!! :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter