I'm going back...again!

rottie155

<font color=royalblue>Clochette? CLOCHETTE!!!!!<br
Hello all!

Hope you have all been keeping well? Sorry it has been ages since I have been on here! Just to let you all know, I completed the trek of The Great Wall of China and helped to raise £0.25million for cancer. It was long, tiresome and even scary in parts (4,000ft at the top of a mountain is definately not the time to develop a fear of heights) - but I am really glad I did it!

I am in a really good place at the moment and have settled down with a partner (finally) and we are both extremely happy. I know you will all approve (Lisa and Karen does already) because his FAVOURITE subject is Disney and his FAVOURITE place in the entire world is Disneyland Paris! So happy about this!

Anyways, back to the post... I have always wanted to see DLP decorated for Christmas but never had the chance before... and seeing as I've already visited DLP 3 times throughout this year for various events, I thought it was only fitting I made it for the Christmas Festivities too! DBF loved the idea of taking me and so we are both booked for three nights at HNY from 17th November! :wizard:

This means I have three weeks to excessively plan EVERYTHING and then act all coy and "unprepared" when we arrive! Muahahaaa!

Meals? It is tradition that I do Café Mickey whilst in DLP as either first or last meal... but I am looking to do a really nice meal too - I am thinking lunch at Blue Lagoon one day, but has anybody tried dinner at California Grill? I heard it is meant to be quite nice there but I have never really heard anyone's reviews of it?

Getting excited again... :woohoo: :yay:

Thanks all! It's good to be back! :goodvibes

Hello :wave2:

Congratulations on your walk, must have been an amazing experience and if you have any pics I'd love to be nosy :lmao:

Glad to see that you are happy and settled and I'm sure the 2 of you will have a wonderful Christmassy trip :hug:

How is your Mum and Nan ? Both well I hope :goodvibes

Never eaten at CG and you know that all the menus will be changing in November so nothing o this menu is set in stone but here's an idea of what they are offering atm

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4111/p1100114p.jpg
http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/8893/p1100115.jpg

Look forward to reading more :thumbsup2

Welcome back Adam! Well done on your China feat - very impressive! :worship:

Congratulations on your news too!!! :hug:

As for your Christmas trip - I'm there 16th-18th November so we can plan together!!! :santa: :yay: :surfweb: :santa:

Bob did a fab review of California Grill a couple of years ago and I think it sounds fab! Will have to wait until my DD is a little older - but should be right up your street! :thumbsup2

Great news all round Adam, congrats on the walk:goodvibes

Congratulations all round, Adam :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

And definitely a big :thumbsup2 for a partner who adores Disney! :goodvibes

Hi Adam.
First of all, Well done on your trek & on Your new relationship:thumbsup2.
O.k. The California Grill was a wonderful experience that We were lucky enough to have last year. We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel with the free dining offer & therefore took the opportunity to try the restaurant.
We were treated SO well and the waiting staff were incredibly attentive & friendly ( filling Our glasses for us & chatting to us & our 9 year old DS)
We were presented with an amuse bouche to start with which only because of "Come dine with me" I knew what it was but My DH was clueless:idea:(Us being as common as muck!:lmao:)
Anyway suffice to say We loved it, a Truely unforgettable experience.
Have a great trip ( We are going in December for our first Christmas trip & can't wait:cool1:)
Dawn.

I am in a really good place at the moment and have settled down with a partner (finally) and we are both extremely happy. I know you will all approve (Lisa and Karen does already) because his FAVOURITE subject is Disney and his FAVOURITE place in the entire world is Disneyland Paris! So happy about this!

"Oh Hunni" how i approve, anybody who loves dlp as much as we do is good in my book :worship: I'm so glad you are happy and can share these wondeful times at disney together.

I'm so glad you completed your china challenge you are a wonderful person who has done something amazing to help other... big hugs :hug:

I can't wait for your TR you never fail to make me laugh, cry and smile :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter