• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm getting married in 2 weeks!!

ericafny

<font color=purple>OK, I am a real Harry Potter ge
Yay :yay:

We will be at Disney for part of our honeymoon in the beginning of August! I think I am more excited for that than our actual wedding.. :rotfl:

Congratulations and have bunches of fun! What a great place to have a honeymoon!

Congrats! We went to Disney on our honeymoon - you will have a fantastic time! Make sure to get the pins and mouse ears!

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage....ahhh the memories my honeymoon was amazing 12 days in Maui and 5 nights in disneyland!!! :cloud9:

How exciting! Congratulations! Hope you have a lovely and perfect day! :goodvibes I know you will have a great honeymoon! ;)

Congratulations! Have a great Disneymoon!!

Congrats Erica! :cheer2: Maybe we'll see you at the BC in Aug. :goodvibes

Can't believe it's two weeks away!! Vinny and I are looking forward to seeing you guys on Wednesday, and then of course for the BIG DAY!!!!! :bride:

CONGRATS! I hope you have a magical wedding and honeymoon and an even more magical life together!!!

Amanda

Mazel Tov! :banana:

I hope you have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon!

Congratulations!

Dh and I went to WDW for our honeymoon 14 years ago (today is the anniversary of my first WDW experience).

Enjoy your special day and honeymoon! Remember to stop and smell the roses. :)

Congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful time! :cloud9:

We wont' be far behind you, we're getting married in October and honeymooning in WDW for 2 weeks! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter